Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Cheating Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Boyfriend (1970 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2016
LadyJul:
Mtcheew..... Some gals can act stupidly because of money.... U're here asking for advice wen u already know the right thing to do.. . Dat guy has given you the insult of ur life and u're still here claiming "my bf".. . You better wake up because you not even in the sidechick position.... you're just his sex tool... So u better find a man of your own dat will respect you... Nonsense angry angry
i don't know how she can type that rubbish up there and still feel okay with herself.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2016
shugarlips:
My dear, d truth is bitter n it hurts bt d guy doesn't love or respect u, so try n move on.
the handwriting on the wall is even far. I feel like giving her a resounding slap to reset her brain cells
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by AyamBlaze: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Emac34:
help me ask her..

back to the issue
if i may ask..why are u forcing yourself on someone that doesn't love or care for u
Isn't it obvious? The guy is rich so she can't afford to lose him.
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by chidiandre(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2016
did u ask whether both of you were in a relationship cos ladies get confused cos a guy sleeps with u that doesn't mean u guys are dating
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by zanebaddo(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2016
frozenSun:

Ohh boy. so u reason wetin i reason.

She wan sit for front seat of the bugatti 247 but the guy gave her money for okada and put anoda babe in the front seat.

the pain must be unbelievably unbearable.

cold world
my bro you funny die!!! cool
Re: Cheating Boyfriend by Emac34: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Isn't it obvious? The guy is rich so she can't afford to lose him.
seems so

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Seun Get Married? / See The Nude She Sent Me (picture) 18+ / An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.