Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. (1970 Views)

Lovely Pics Of Emmanuella The Comedian - She Looks Sexxy / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by datprincess(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2016
A woman who is HIV positive has vowed that she is going to infect as many randy men as possible because a man she trusted raped her and infected her with the virus.

The lady who says she has successfully infected six men, says she is on a revenge mission and men who gets to sleep with her will surely get the disease. Men, beware of an angel of doom (illustration)n
According to a Facebook message she exchanged with the latest victim, the lady said she is on the social media platform with a resolve to pass along the virus to as many randy men as she can get.
Apparently, she had asked the man for money to procure an abortion and the man re...READ AND SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE..http://www.nigeriannow.com/2016/03/a-hiv-aid-positive-woman-vows-to-infect.html

Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by joey150(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2016
But this na old news na...

Must you have a blog??
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by oglalasioux(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2016
What makes me think it's the same person typing both texts
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by Lovelynature(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Old story
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by villareal15(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Old gist.

I've seen this shiiit online before.
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by Julietcutie(f): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
old
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by abokibuhari: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
let prick way get ear listen ooooo
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by datprincess(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
villareal15:
Old gist.

I've seen this shiiit online before.
still[color=#990000][/color] very new to some people
Re: An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. by switdick(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
What did other men do to her?

(1) (Reply)

7 Foods That Kill S£X Drive In Men, #4 Is Particularly Important / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family / The Outfits These Female Students Wore To Their FYB Dinner Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.