Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! (47055 Views)

4month Old Lhatese Pups @ 40k Christmas Bonanza / This Neapolitan Mastiffs Pups Are Just Too Fantastic....for Sale / Very Giant Breeds Of Dogs Urgently Needed Mastiffs Preferably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2009
^^^Thank God say I don sabi ur mind!!! Help!!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2009
Remember this is auto section!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Bisowo(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
I havn't laughed so hard in a long time. Tears were actually streaming down my cheeks. For me, this scores top-notch in entertainment. Thank you guys for this rib-cracking 'show'
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
Kunle-A:

Remember this is auto section!

Hmmmm some people day find me trouble oooooo,  PLEASE I STATE AGAIN TO THE HOUSE IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH SELLING AUTOMOBILE ACCESSORIES IN THE AUTO SECTION!!!!!   undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I day my own jeje soflyy sofly day go on with my CAR accessories biznezz ooo, Oga  Kunle ok i go modify my heading,

Bisowo:

I havn't laughed so hard in a long time. Tears were actually streaming down my cheeks. For me, this scores top-notch in entertainment. Thank you guys for this rib-cracking 'show'

My regards to you, In as much as i appreciate diz bad bele ppl don day spoil my market but I know there are still som ppl out there who do not mind my half breed bingo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, oops I MEANT BULL MASTIFF!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Oliyass(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2009
My guy don’t mind all these people, monkey e no fine but him mama like, if na Bingo, Bingo Mastiff, or Bull Mastiffs… you like your car accessories has then be. Well feed or otherwise. These people do not know that has a man thinketh so shall he be…. If you thinketh your Bingo has Bull Mastiffs, then sooner or later they shall be exactly what you thinketh. Keep at it… exercise the power of positive thinking.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2009
ol' boy, this thread was just too funny! cheesy
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Reptyle(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
oblo:

Dis pic wen u post u sure say the dog no day sick so? See as im be like Garfield!! My own day do training,workout and daily jogging thats why dem no day obese like ya own!!! grin grin Infact no be you get am sef , u just copy and paste!! See kettlr calling pot black!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, and by the way, if you never give these "mastiffs" dem name, make I suggest "Whiskey" for the brown one and "Blakky" for the black one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oblo wan take laff wound person o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Reptyle(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
Oliyass:

My guy don’t mind all these people, monkey e no fine but him mama like, if na Bingo, Bingo Mastiff, or Bull Mastiffs… you like your car accessories has then be. Well feed or otherwise. These people do not know that has a man thinketh so shall he be…. If you thinketh your Bingo has Bull Mastiffs, then sooner or later they shall be exactly what you thinketh. Keep at it… exercise the power of positive thinking.

LMAO at "Bingo Mastiff" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hereby nominate this thread as the funniest thread ever on nairaland. Moderator, please take note. I haven't laffed this hard and so much this year. Even the "mastiffs" dem no look happy say you put dem on display like dat grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2009
Reptyle:

LMAO at "Bingo Mastiff" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hereby nominate this thread as the funniest thread ever on nairaland. Moderator, please take note. I haven't laffed this hard and so much this year. Even the "mastiffs" dem no look happy say you put dem on display like dat grin grin grin grin

Thank you@@@!!!for your "observation"!!

Reptyle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, and by the way, if you never give these "mastiffs" dem name, make I suggest "Whiskey" for the brown one and "Blakky" for the black one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oblo wan take laff wound person o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure you have a harem of bingos at home hence you can coin names in a jiffy!! Nice suggestions though,

Oliyass:

God bless you!! God bless my faith!! You should be on radio presenting Power of positive thinking!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Jesarmy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
@Oblo,
Where the bullmastifs dey? Abeokuta or V I something does not seem to add up,bullmastif dey Abeokuta and you dey live for V I,abeg shed more light so potential buyers would know where to check them out grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Oliyass(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
Wettin be the VIN of these your ________________ puppies.

Carfax fit fill in the blank for us and give us adequate assurances of what we are really looking at.  grin grin grin grin

Abi everything for this section suppose get VIN now ??
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2009
Oliyass:

Wettin be the VIN of these your _BULL MASTIFFS_ puppies.

Carfax fit fill in the blank for us and give us adequate assurances of what we are really looking at.  grin grin grin grin

Abi everything for this section suppose get VIN now ??

Please refer to earlier post, but tell me sef, accessories day get vin? Nwokem chelo wayon!!

Jesarmy:

@Oblo,
Where the bullmastifs dey? Abeokuta or V I something does not seem to add up,bullmastif dey Abeokuta and you dey live for V I,abeg shed more light so potential buyers would know where to check them out grin

SEE ME SEE WAHALA OO, The fact that I have two houses in different locations does not add up to anytin joo, So what !!! Na dog i day sell not house in good locations, abi u day find house? Gbeborun, gbegele, Tatafooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Jesarmy(f): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
oblo:

SEE ME SEE WAHALA OO, The fact that I have two houses in different locations does not add up to anytin joo, So what !!! Na dog i day sell not house in good locations, abi u day find house? Gbeborun, gbegele, Tatafooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
@Oblo no vex o,just made an observation that needed clarification.No need for the name calling.
Peace,
Jesarmy
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
For N95k, i go buy the B.I.N.G.O as long as you personally prepare two big flasks of pepper soup with these dogs! When do i pick up? grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by lomaxbien(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2009
OBLO wetin be dis one? i confuse for this picture,na dog or na cat be dis? i no even dey see dogs na pure rabies i dey see,
and how dis , rabits take stray enter auto section? i sure say na savage title dem carry.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by axeman85(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
na all these kind dogs dey chop breakfast, lunch and dinner for dustbin, and drink from gutter, i dont like dogs but this one sef even calabar man go think twice before e price am.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by inspiredm(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
oblo:

Shuo, Oga inspired!! The Igwe one of Nairaland, I see ya pic ooo on your profile and then i knew with that[b] kain dark welder google you are wearing you no go fit see say these dogs even if dem be bingo dem no be full bingo!!![/b]( I know say you go tok say na designer Oju Igo) tongue tongue tongue I rest my case!!

shocked shocked shocked Na me Oblo yab like this  grin grin grin

Na Wa o  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by lomaxbien(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2009
infact na dis kind dogs dey take there own leg dey find calabar man wey go chop dem. grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by blacksta(m): 12:32am On Aug 06, 2009
rabbies infested Dogs

bull mastiffs ko bulldoser ni.

lol
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Middleman: 1:21am On Aug 06, 2009
oblo na God go bless u, i dey laff so hard i gats they use hand press my chest make it no burst open, oya how much last for the dogs, but shey u go help me train dem to dey pursue rat grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by hakinyemi(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2009
This guy done lost his mind.
95 Kobo for two 'Bull Mastif' puppies? You can go higher than that.
Better go sell recharge cards, Nairalanders are not a bunch of ignoramus!
cool
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2009
Middleman:

oblo na God go bless u, i dey laff so hard i gats they use hand press my chest make it no burst open, oya how much last for the dogs, but shey u go help me train dem to dey pursue rat  grin

Oga the last price for these my Guard dogs na 94,999.00 if you gree, shuo, na now i see the last part of ur post, Kai i don die ooo, my MASTIFF TO PURSUE RAT? My frend go buy otapiapia for market for your RAT INFESTED HOUSE, I wonder  , in fact how dare you!!!

blacksta:

rabbies infested Dogs

bull mastiffs ko bulldoser ni.

lol

My frend dem no day write rabies for head abi just as dem no day write AIDS for head if you are smart enough to get the gist angry angry angry!!!! The vaccination papers are on ground for any one to peruse , Bad belle, because you were never allowed to own a pet even as you don old at your age you still day stay your parents house tongue tongue tongue abi i lie?

lomaxbien:

infact na dis kind dogs dey take there own leg dey find calabar man wey go chop dem. grin grin grin

axeman85:

na all these kind dogs dey chop breakfast, lunch and dinner for dustbin, and drink from gutter,   i dont like dogs but this one sef even calabar man go think twice before e price am.

Both of you are just plain blind or misinformed!!! How can you say these darstadly things when I stay in a duplex dat is fenced? Even if dem wan go out na inside car, Any way it has once again been established here that EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER!!! wink wink wink wink Nairalanders

inspired_m:

shocked shocked shocked Na me Oblo yab like this  grin grin grin

Na Wa o  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oga you really INSPIRED  me to do you like that, NO VEX BUT YOU HURT ME,  cry cry cry Infact because of you humilityI go give you the FAWN coloured one according to busy body for HALF PRICE, but on one condition, JUST FOLLOW ME GREE SAY MY DOGGYS HAVE BULL MASTIFF BLOOD IN THEM!!!

lomaxbien:

OBLO wetin be dis one?  i confuse for this picture,na dog or na cat be dis?  i no even dey see dogs na pure rabies i dey see,
 and how dis , rabits take stray enter auto section?  i sure say na savage title dem carry.

Lomax,  Lomax,  Lomax!!! How many times i call you so? Let me just keep my fingers crossed, but let me warn you if you dare take another shot at me in respect of my COVETED BULL MASTIFF , heavens would let loos eoo,  angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kunle-A:

For N95k, i go buy the B.I.N.G.O as long as you personally prepare two big flasks of pepper soup with these dogs! When do i pick up?  grin

MODERATOR I INSIST HEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesarmy:

@Oblo no vex o,just made an observation that needed clarification.No need for the name calling.
Peace,
Jesarmy

fINE GURL NO VEX FOR MY OUTBURST .,, Na body day pepper me die as al dis bad bele ppl wen TIMAYA SING AGAINST no want me to progress in My bizness day tok wetin dem no sabi, or rather wetin dem sabi as the case may be!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  Ok I no call you all dose names again na only one I go call u now, Puck nose !!! grin grin grin grin grin

hakinyemi:

This guy done lost his mind.
95 Kobo for two 'Bull Mastif' puppies? You can go higher than that.
Better go sell recharge cards, Nairalanders are not a bunch of ignoramus!
  cool

Thunder f i r e you there!!! Me recharge cards ke? Make i tell you one secret wen u no know, na recharge card sales i take buy these beauties !!! Besides if i wanted to be deceptive i no go post am here where ppl wen hold gather the chedder to purchase and are also well informed angry angry angry I know say na cafe u day , ol boy kwik use you time take do your 6TH GCE/JAMB  REGISTRATION FINISH CARRY YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YA BOW LEG RUN GO HOUSE BEFORE MUMMY BEGIN CALL YOU!!! AGBAYA!!! THATS WHY YOU COULD NOT DECODE 95K, OLODO grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Greycells(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2009
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by darkgoddes(f): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2009
I cant stop laughing, I am even feeling dizzy from laughing so much now.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2009
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND I HEREBY REDUCE THE PRICE TO 89,900.00. Please IF YOU NO WAN BUY U FIT RECOMMEND THESE DOGS TO PERSON NAHHH HABA HELP A BROTHER OUT!!! O BE LAUGHING MATTER BE DIZ , true true e funny sha
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2009
oga Oblo,

Wey my pepper soup? tongue
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by atilla(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
Oblo to be honest I think these dogs have labrador blood in them. looking at the faces and the colours especially the black one. Take a look at image attached.
My advice to you is that you get a vet to guess the proper breed and then u advertise it as that because if u keep advertising them as bull mastiff and sell it for 90k, any one that buys the dog will not be happy after when their friends come to the house see the dogs and start yapping them. Them go take police find u ooooo bros.

I like ur customer service tho and ur humour. If i see nyone looking for dogs i will refer them here.

Take it ez bro.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
atilla:

Oblo to be honest I think these dogs have labrador blood in them. looking at the faces and the colours especially the black one. Take a look at image attached.
My advice to you is that you get  a vet to guess the proper breed and then u advertise it as that because if u keep advertising them as bull mastiff and sell it for 90k, any one that buys the dog will not be happy after when their friends come to the house see the dogs and start yapping them. Them go take police find u ooooo bros.

I like ur customer service tho and ur humour. If i see nyone looking for dogs i will refer them here.

Take it ez bro.

See better ogbonge person!!!THREE GBOSA FOR U JOOO!!!  Na now i know say we still get some Nigerians wen still get that tin in them!! Ohhhhhhh make shame day catch all of una wen bin day yab me since including those wen wan convert my precious dogs to pepersoup like Oga Kunle!!!!!!!!  I still day vex!! angry angry angry This is what i call constructive criticism!!!!!  See as Atilla table the thing make me sef see for myself, ANY NORMAL PERSON GO SEE  REASON SEF WIT THE GUY TORY!!! Emmm but no vex as i still stand on my claim, NA BULL MASTIFF THEM BE PENDING BREEDIGATION!!!!

Atilla Omo Daada jare If this my other dog BELOW born pickin ,( ME SEF NO KNOW THE BREED grin grin cheesy) as in issue again I  go give you one for free Walahi Talahi!!! wink wink wink Thats for your honesty and free mind!! smiley smiley Respec!!

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by bababuff(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Oblo,
Me I dey chop dog, If you go take 2k for each dog I go come inspect them. I will need the NAFDAC numbers o! grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Pittbaby(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
My advice to you is that you get  a vet to guess the proper breed and then u advertise it as that because if u keep advertising them as bull mastiff and sell it for 90k, any one that buys the dog will not be happy after when their friends come to the house see the dogs and start yapping them. Them go take police find u ooooo bros.

Take it ez bro.

Maybe the black one fit pass for person wey no sabi dog , but inspired was right the fawn one na pure B.I.N.G.O . The snout and fur of your dog does not compare to a black lab puppy below sha.

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Busybody2(f): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2009
Pittbaby:

Maybe the black one fit pass for person wey no sabi dog , but inspired was right the fawn one na pure B.I.N.G.O . The snout and fur of your dog does not compare to a black lab puppy below sha.

Atilla the hun was right, they both have either Labrador Retrievers in their bloodlines or are thoroughbreds. Inspired_m was not right, his Sir Shina Peters' goggles, abi na wetin Oblo call dem that last reigned in the late 1970's, were confusing him cheesy The lenses are well past their sell-by dates and are long overdue for changing cheesy Chief, Chief, my Chief, Chief GCFR I hail oh grin

Nigerian local bingo's dogs only come in tan golden brown colours wink
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by atilla(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2009
Ah I know that your other dogs breed very well, it is called African pele.

Mr Oblo a promise is a promise. If i dont get the puppy from you, I will bring our case to nairaland and create new posts all saying "Oblo is 419. Where is my African pele". Thank u busy body, i think at least they are half labrador with another good breed.

I checked Mr Inspireds photo lipsrsealed I dont even know what to say.

my people enjoy ur weekends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.