Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! (47054 Views)

4month Old Lhatese Pups @ 40k Christmas Bonanza / This Neapolitan Mastiffs Pups Are Just Too Fantastic....for Sale / Very Giant Breeds Of Dogs Urgently Needed Mastiffs Preferably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by rasputinn(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2009
Okay now peeps enough of the OP bashing
I hereby move a motion that we cut oblo some slack,this is considering that he has managed to handle the jabs with average equanimity,quite unlike most OPs that started threads that Nlanders ridiculed to scorn,so abeg make we free am small wink wink wink
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by michaelala(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
i second the motion, Oblo has a matured mind, i give it to him
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by zmurda(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2009
true true, the guy na over correct.
wish you luck as you sell other things.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2009
I HEREBY WANT TO THANK OBLO, HIS FUNNY ¨PURE BREED¨PICTURE AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT REPLIED AS THIS IS ONE HELL OF A FUNNY THREAD.
AS FOR THE LINEAGE OF THESE DOGS; I PREFER TO STAY SILENT
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by boladez(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2009
Oslo,

You have stolen the show!!! the attempt to spoil your market has been turned around as a marketing gimmick. You are simply matured and vast. I will join the call for you to go into comedy and marketing part time. You attitude has actually drawn me into wanting to buy the dogs irrespective of what people label the cute puppies,,, They sure should be able to bark and harass intruders.

I am currently staying in the same compound with my tenants and would not want to disturb them with dogs. My new bunk should be completed by December. May I contact you then for possible new puppies?

Cheers and wish u luck in your sale
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Igwe9(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2009
boladez:

Oslo,

You have stolen the show!!! the attempt to spoil your market has been turned around as a marketing gimmick. You are simply matured and vast. I will join the call for you to go into comedy and marketing part time. You attitude has actually drawn me into wanting to buy the dogs irrespective of what people label the cute puppies,,, They sure should be able to bark and harass intruders.

I am currently staying in the same compound with my tenants and would not want to disturb them with dogs. My new bunk should be completed by December. May I contact you then for possible new puppies?

Cheers and wish u luck in your sale

grin grin grin Funny how you wanna change everything about him, his name, his designation etc. the only good thing here is that you will soon be a proud owner of one of the BingLabBull Mastiffs. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by platinumnk(f): 2:51am On Aug 10, 2009
Igwe.:

grin grin grin you will soon be a proud owner of one of[b] the BingLabBull Mastiffs[/b]. smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 10, 2009
una still dey laugh on top these two bingos? cheesy cheesy You no go kill persin o
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by mayrho(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2009
come on davidylan stop calling them bingo ah ah it's BingLabBull Mastiffs grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nezan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
mayrho:

come on davidylan stop calling them bingo ah ah it's BingLabBull Mastiffs grin grin grin
but him is right, dem are bingo doggies grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by mayrho(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Nezan that's old use they don't call em dt anymore
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by edogu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
Bros, that your dog fine. You fit sell them to me for 1000k make i use am open dog peppersoup joint for calabar.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by fili24: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
hahaha bull mastiff ke, lailai
abi u think say we b mumu 4 here
these ones na normal street dogs wey u arrange 4 una side
those puppies no even reach 1500
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by fili24: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
hahahahhahaha
una wan kill person 4 dis forum
abegi who go carry bingo-mastiff wey get rabbies put 4 hin bunk,
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Itohan123(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2009
Where's these B.I.N.G.O's mama sef? They sure miss her a lot. Judging from those pictures. God dey o!. But they will look good on my pepper soup plate. I can put them out of their misery. grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Phony200(m): 3:18am On Aug 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OBLO, you're 78 gbaski
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2009
Phony200:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OBLO, you're 78 gbaski

GBASKI JOOOOOO@@ LETS GO THERE!!! Emm Emm but wetin 78 gbaski mean? undecided undecided undecided

Kunle-A:

Where's these B.I.N.G.O's mama sef? They sure miss her a lot. Judging from those pictures. God dey o!. But they will look good on my pepper soup plate. I can put them out of their misery.  grin  grin  grin  grin

My good friend Oga Kunle,  I can see you are not relenting in your efforts to terminate my BingLabBull mastiffs, wo na AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL na im remain to carry your case go!!!! grin grin grin grin

fili24:

hahahahhahaha
una wan kill person 4 dis forum
abegi who go carry bingo-mastiff wey get rabbies put 4 hin bunk,

If i tok say you get AIDS now u no  go like am especially as you never do test, shuo!!! wetin sef , who know if you tru tru get am sef!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The fact that my dogs are not full breed as we in this enlightening forum have come to see does not mean u should bellitle my dear Doggies and say they have rabbies!!!!!! LOOK WHAT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE FAIL TO REALISE IS THAT MY DOGS ARE HI-BREEDS wink wink wink wink wink

Check out these words I  lifted from WIKIPEDIA in my relentless  wink wink winksearch for truth and justice!!!

''The Bullmastiff was a cross of 40% Old English Bulldog, not the short, chubby Bulldog of today) and 60% English Mastiff for its size, strength and loyalty. They bark much less often than other breeds, however, when they do bark it's generally worth checking.''

Now check out my own word and yes you can quote me anywhere!!! smiley smiley smiley

''The BingLabBull mastiffs are 30% Mongrel[b] (Popularly known as B I N G O)[/b]  ,10% Labrador and 60% Bull mastiff without the wrinkled forehead!!!!!!

Itohan123:

You think you are smart abi?

PLEASE I want to use this medium to appreciate una wen get the kain faith wen I get ie  boladez,rasputin,michaelala etc, as for the BAD BELE PPL WEN DAY BEEF ME MAY YOUR PETS GO DOWN WITH KWASIOKOR!!! angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile these beauties are still available!!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by jasper7(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
undecided guy abeg show your critics this puppies parents so that they would be convinced that the are really mastiffs.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by xpensiv: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
gud news guys the vin report has been pasted,,
PLS NOTE:
Oblo was not ying they are truly bullmastiffs
BUT
they are accidented and Salvaged
Put in Tokunbo cars heading straight to Naija
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by catalyst23: 5:43am On Aug 14, 2009
N89K peppersoup?

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by platinumnk(f): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
still for sale? grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2009
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! Big thank you to my buyer and Ntoin to una wen beef me and wan convert my pups to soup, shame on una!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by wallosky: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2009
Lie lie, sold to who? no be the same pepper soup people buy am 4 1k
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by nnemak(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
PLS i am interested in the black NKITA tongue
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by hakinyemi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
xpensiv:

gud news guys the vin report has been pasted,,
PLS NOTE:
Oblo was not ying they are truly bullmastiffs
BUT
they are accidented and Salvaged
Put in Tokunbo cars heading straight to Naija

Bros, where you see the VIN?
nne_mak:

PLS i am interested in the black NKITA tongue
Pass me some when it's ready
oblo:

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! Big thank you to my buyer and Ntoin to una wen beef me and wan convert my pups to soup, shame on una!!!

Sold to Majekodunmi Restaurant?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Igwe9(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
congrats bro, its not easy! grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2009
i just know the op must have sold them in a go slow to some sucker grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by powchiey(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aint nortin bumastif about dis mutts... Never u mislid pipu 2 sell a stuff... Its degrading as much as som pipu try 2 deal legit and strait 4waord we sti harbour ishhhh like dis on nl... Jungle dn mature boss ... U cud do bettr...
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by powchiey(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aint nortin bumastif about dis mutts... Never u mislid pipu 2 sell a stuff... Its degrading as much as som pipu try 2 deal legit and strait 4waord we sti harbour ishhhh like dis on nl... Jungle don mature boss ... U cud do bettr...
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2015
This my thread still dey? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin. It was fun while this lasted...

powchiey:
Aint nortin bumastif about dis mutts... Never u mislid pipu 2 sell a stuff... Its degrading as much as som pipu try 2 deal legit and strait 4waord we sti harbour ishhhh like dis on nl... Jungle don mature boss ... U cud do bettr...

I.guess u be jjc here..even me sef wen post am na jjc dat time for dog matter...we are all wiser now. No shame in that...

Make i scroll back go enjoy the yabis again.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Ebendo123(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2017
oblo:
Bros BLue, Na you go know if na pure mastiff o, As for me when it was bought na bull mastiff dem tell me. Wat else you want make i call am again? Your name? I do not think I quoted anywhere that it was hundred percent pure to avoid coments like yours, please na my market i carrry put for here and there are pics to back it up. Those more knowleadgable like yourself should let us know what makes a pure mastiff or pics would be in order her , abi house i lie?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy no mind dem joor! As for me and my household we like this ur bingLabBull mastiff. It's the new pure breed in your town. It's excellent here in Calabar for pepper soup.
Abeg sale am for me 6k for the 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.