Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! (47052 Views)

4month Old Lhatese Pups @ 40k Christmas Bonanza / This Neapolitan Mastiffs Pups Are Just Too Fantastic....for Sale / Very Giant Breeds Of Dogs Urgently Needed Mastiffs Preferably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2009
atilla:

Ah I know that your other dogs breed very well, it is called African pele.

Mr Oblo a promise is a promise. If i dont get the puppy from you, I will bring our case to nairaland and create new posts all saying "Oblo is 419. Where is my African pele". Thank u busy body, i think at least they are half labrador with another good breed.

I checked Mr Inspireds photo lipsrsealed I dont even know what to say.

my people enjoy ur weekends.

Noted!!! wink

Busy_body:

Atilla the hun was right, they both have either Labrador Retrievers in their bloodlines or are thoroughbreds. Inspired_m was not right, his Sir Shina Peters' goggles, abi na wetin Oblo call dem that last reigned in the late 1970's, were confusing him cheesy The lenses are well past their sell-by dates and are long overdue for changing cheesy Chief, Chief, my Chief, Chief GCFR I hail oh grin

Nigerian local bingo's dogs only come in tan golden brown colours wink

Na wa for you sef busy body, the yab i yab Inspired no reach you come add jara join haba!! As for that my local bingo wen i wann from dash atilla na brown o but we come dye im hair WHITE leave small brown since the day we see say im like TONY TETUILA MUSIC!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

bababuff:

@Oblo,
Me I dey chop dog, If you go take 2k for each dog I go come inspect them. I will need the NAFDAC numbers o! grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angryAdd nine for the front of your 2k den we can tok!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by kayc33(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2009
pure 'area' dogs na wetin u dey call bull mastiff? undecided
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by mayrho(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2009
u guys are mean ah ah aw u go call am Bingo na skippie Bull mastiff ko Bull skippie ni
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by akigbemaru: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2009
Thief ole carry am go!! Them hungry looking dogs no be Bull Mastiff ooo. Gbajue, una don come to NL.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Borat1: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
Oga, these are not and can never be bullmastiffs abeg!
Bullmastiffs do not have a long snout, and they never look timid like those ones you are holding that look like they miss their mama and want to cry grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by tayoTFC(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
this is a local cross breed dog, with local name Bingo, just like the one biside my house ( uncle tolly house) AKOKA LAGOS. if u want to sell them bring the to Baba fadeyi in ladylard to buy for our friday jaw,jaw night.
Good yan
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
tayoTFC:

this is a local cross breed dog, with local name Bingo, just like the one biside my house ( uncle tolly house) AKOKA LAGOS. if u want to sell them bring the to Baba fadeyi in ladylard to buy for our friday jaw,jaw night.
Good yan

U just expose urself now, after u don tell that babe wen u caryy go that eatery yest say na lekki u day reside u come here day show urself , see y e no good to lie lie? Even people wen get bingo no bold come here tok odawise!!!! angry angry angry

~Borat~:

Oga, these are not and can never be bullmastiffs abeg!
Bullmastiffs do not have a long snout, and they never look timid like those ones you are holding that look like they miss their mama and want to cry  grin

This one wen u just concentrate on the snout of my dog soo hm! U day KISS DOG FOR A LIVING? How much dem day pay you for[b] DOG KISSING[/b]?Come o na male be the two of dem o, well except say you be zagbaz!!! shocked shocked shocked

akigbemaru:

Thief ole carry am go!! Them hungry looking dogs no be Bull Mastiff ooo. Gbajue, una don come to NL.

mayrho:

u guys are mean ah ah aw u go call am Bingo na skippie Bull mastiff ko Bull skippie ni

kayc33:

pure 'area' dogs na wetin u dey call bull mastiff? undecided

Make una three  tell me something new,  angry angry.Person wen no get money to buy meat go tok say na doctor say make im abstain from meat, !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Ezenwenyi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
what do u call this:

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by mayrho(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
which one the dog or the guy grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by agathamari(f): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
the muzel is the wrong shape, the paws are way to small and the ears have the wrong droop. not to mention the color is wrong. the tan one has no brindeling and the black looks more like a miniture labrador cross breed then a mastiff. stop trying to scam people. 2 4 month olf mastiff puppies of any of the mastiff breeds wouldnt fit in that basket.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
agathamari:

the muzel is the wrong shape, the paws are way to small and the ears have the wrong droop. not to mention the color is wrong. the tan one has no brindeling and the black looks more like a miniture labrador cross breed then a mastiff. stop trying to scam people. 2 4 month olf mastiff puppies of any of the mastiff breeds wouldnt fit in that basket.

My good God will vindicate me oooo!!! See grammar@!@!! u for just tok say the nose small, leg b like crayfish own, the ears resemble labalaba (butterfly) own, the brown abi na fawn!! one no get line line, etc!! We sef go school oga!!! sad sad sad sad

Ezenwenyi:

what do u call this:

Eze, Call wetin? Well if you ask me na B I N G O, Any one of una two both of u fit collect!!! grin grin grin grin. I[b] If u wan advertise yourself as auto accessory abeg in the name of God START YOUR OWN THREAD!!!! angry angry angry angry Alakoba!!!
[/b]

mayrho:

which one the dog or the guy grin grin

Thank you o my brother!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by KunleA2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
agathamari:

Please dont call it a basket! It's a PLAYGROUND!!! grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
[center][size=8pt]HOUSE OOOO I HAVE MODIFIED MY ADVERT OOO MAKE UNA NO KILL ME FOR HERE WITH DIFFRENT NAME WEN NO BE MY OWN OO!!!!BING(BINGO) LAB(LABRADOR) BULL MASTIFF!![/size][/center] wink wink wink wink
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
OGA OBLO,wetin ur bingos dem do u wey u cum expose dem for here like this na?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
mon1881:

OGA OBLO,wetin ur bingos dem do u wey u cum expose dem for here like this na?

Oga u blind? U no see the heading? I wan sell!!!! cool cool cool
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by BabaTony: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dog seller, Ondo ppl just dey next door, no waste time for nairaland dey market ur "nkita" cheesy cheesy cheesy , they will give them the appropraite price. cool cool
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by PAPABOMBOY: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
Some dog dey detect egbo. . . . . some dey see vision. . . . some nah SHITIVOROUS animal.

Oga Oblo wetin be dis ya dog special talent?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by RichDiddy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
Neva a dull moment with this thread. Thumbs Oblo and the rest.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
PAPABOMBOY:

Some dog dey detect egbo. . . . . some dey see vision. . . . some nah SHITIVOROUS animal.

Oga Oblo wetin be dis ya dog special talent?   

lol
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by vislabraye(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
Well, i don't think those dogs are pure breeds even though its not always easy to differentiate a pure breed from a mongrel. Geat dane pup might look like a mongrel. If you want a pure breed, import them from a reliable source.Just check out this pics

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2009
Please compare these 2 the two sets of Bullmastiff pups, They are the same age of 4months. You sgould be able to form your own opinion

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by platinumnk(f): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
I can't breathe! Nairaland has killed me oh grin grin grin

Seriously my chest hurts from laughing so hard, i got water running down my nose grin grin grin
Dont flush down them down the loo o! someone will come for them grin grin

But the first I thought when i saw them was: mmmm,  pepe soup! grin grin

@poster, let me know when u get pomeranians
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by zmurda(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dear Oblo and members of Nairaland,
I have watched with great sadness, the way you and other Nairalanders have been messing around with such an important topic with consequence to compromise the national security of this great country. It is saddening to note that no one is proposing a scientifically proven solution to test the audacity and authenticity of the bloodline of these miserable/noble mongrels.
As a de facto member of EFCC and NAFDAC and by the power conferred on me by Baba Go Slow, I am going to prescribe a test for determining the truth behind the pedigree and progenitor of these canine species.
Please Mr Oblo, follow the following steps:

1. Place any of the dogs in a sack. Preferably ghana-must-to-go. Put 4- 5 naira notes, 7-100 naira notes and17-1000 naira notes and tie the handle with a green and red sash. Put the puppy in boiling water, preferably agbari ojukwu outside in plain view. It the puppy shouts "yepaaa, abegii" know for certain its a darn stupid bingo. Please be advised, don't let it out of the pot. cover it up, add tatase, onion, ginger, salt, maggi and text your friends to come over. Also, get burukutu to boot. Helps ease tension.

2. If by chance it does not yell, or shout any profanity. Then time for step two. Bring the puppy out of the pot immediately, further delay may result in damaged goods. Take another puppy, soak in vinegar for 10 mins. Make sure the head is above the solution. Please purchase vinegar from NAFDAC approved sources. My wife has a reputable store. I'll send you the store's number if you want (notice its not my wife's number, I don't want shady people like you calling my wife at midnight- she's beautiful!). Drain the vinegar, muzzle the dog so it does not bark. You can tie the legs to a pole and slowly turn over fire. If the fur catches fire, for sure its not a mongrel. Put out the fire immediately. This may require some skills I can provide at some extra fees.

3. To differentiate between a mongrel and a bull mastiff is a little more complicated. I am almost tempted to charge you a fee for providing this service. But I won't as a loyal citizen of this esteemed forum. It has been proven that Labs and Mastiffs react differently to distance,  light, height, gravity and speed

You'll need a partner for this.
You'll have to tie the puppies, one on your back and the other infront of you. Only two puppies per person allowed for this test
You will now hire okada at night. Make sure you start off at exactly 8.23 pm. It should be on a Saturday. Then you go off from your house at VI to Abeokuta. This ride might take between 4 to 5 hours, depending on traffic, RCCG convention, MFM prayers etc etc. If the dog whines, for sure its a Lab. (did I forget to mention you should go along with tape recorders).
You can separate the puppies when you get to Abeokuta.
At Abeokuta, go straight to the top of Olumo rock. Wait till 4.12 am exactly, then drop the puppies at the same time. I repeat, at the same time, if not the test doesn't work. After this jump off the rock too to check. Anyone that is standing is a bull mastiff. Anyone that is dead is still bingo. Cut your losses and go home.

I do hope this finally settles the brouhaha over these dogs.

Warm regards,

Z
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Igwe9(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
Somebody is salivating on here
grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Borat1: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2009
What will i not see on nairaland. Z-murda where the party at? grin i see you've had too much to drink? grin
Funny
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by akigbemaru: 1:40am On Aug 08, 2009
z-murda:

1. Place any of the dogs in a sack. Preferably ghana-must-to-go. Put 4- 5 naira notes, 7-100 naira notes and17-1000 naira notes and tie the handle with a green and red sash. Put the puppy in boiling water, preferably agbari ojukwu outside in plain view. It the puppy shouts "yepaaa, abegii" know for certain its a darn stupid bingo. Please be advised, don't let it out of the pot. cover it up, add tatase, onion, ginger, salt, maggi and text your friends to come over. Also, get burukutu to boot. Helps ease tension.

Gbam!! grin grin grin Lokili or 404 or Insheun ni yen jo, that's a good life right there. All my Calabar people let's go there, it's merriment's time. No be only Burukutu jo, sheepe dey, Paraga, 7/7 or meje meje shadia, cause trouble, bo lugi, awo pa, ota pia pia, Afa to, kara o le, turaka,kulu boodi e.t.c. Then, don't forget your tooth pick too. Yeah, buddies! It's going down right here. grin grin grin grin

2. If by chance it does not yell, or shout any profanity. Then time for step two. Bring the puppy out of the pot immediately, further delay may result in damaged goods. Take another puppy, soak in vinegar for 10 mins. Make sure the head is above the solution. Please purchase vinegar from NAFDAC approved sources. My wife has a reputable store. I'll send you the store's number if you want (notice its not my wife's number, I don't want shady people like you calling my wife at midnight- she's beautiful!).

Your wife beautiful you said? I may fuc.k her, I know you are the type that got life d.ick or John Thomas, tell your wife to holler at me, I got that bigger-ass Madingo Warrior type of shit. cool cool cool
Then, you are the type that be on missionary type of fu.ckin, fu.ckin slow from the front. I be on that doggy shit, fuc.kin fast so good from the back. Guess what? It must be on two things though!
1) she's got to be beautiful like you said. If she's urgly I may tell you to keep your shit buddy, I'm straight. I'm allergy to super-urgly. grin grin grin
2) Everything she got gotta stand straight like a replica of Oyo Empire Calvary horses in TBS race-course. I'm the king in this love-vendor's business, that's why I fly high. Her titties gotta be stodgy not SAGGING (the breast has ot to have NAFDAC Patent before I s.uck) and the buddie gotta be juicy not Wagging. If she's met these criteria, then we got a supa dupa deal.

3. To differentiate between a mongrel and a bull mastiff is a little more complicated. I am almost tempted to charge you a fee for providing this service. But I won't as a loyal citizen of this esteemed forum. It has been proven that Labs and Mastiffs react differently to distance, light, height, gravity and speed

You'll have to tie the puppies, one on your back and the other infront of you. Only two puppies per person allowed for this test
You will now hire okada at night. Make sure you start off at exactly 8.23 pm. It should be on a Saturday. Then you go off from your house at VI to Abeokuta. This ride might take between 4 to 5 hours, depending on traffic, RCCG convention, MFM prayers etc etc. If the dog whines, for sure its a Lab. (did I forget to mention you should go along with tape recorders).
At Abeokuta, go straight to the top of Olumo rock. Wait till 4.12 am exactly, then drop the puppies at the same time. I repeat, at the same time, if not the test doesn't work. After this jump off the rock too to check. Anyone that is standing is a bull mastiff. Anyone that is dead is still bingo. Cut your losses and go home.

Yeah, buddy! If it ain't broke don't fix it. Why you gotta travel a thousand kilometers when what you lookin for in Sokoto state is under your god-damn Shokoto pant.
Just two things involved right on the spot and to get you quick results:
1) Just take both of them on a stroll around the slum part of Lagos, where human's defecates litter on the street. I bet you, Mongrel-Bingo would rush down and lick all the defecates right on the spot and the Bull Mastiff, would be like WTF with you jerk-ass Bingo? We don't eat shit like this in America (then, you are a greed, you should have finished your stacker-cheese burger before chasing those hungry flies that want to dine the defecates with you. Then, Bingo be like, I don't care if you are American true breed or not, I am an African buddy. I don't hurt nobody, all I do is to keep Lagos clean of all the shitz, maggotz and fliez hanging around Lagos state to achieve his Mega City Status. I have been doing this licking-shitz business since I was born. I am more or less like LAWMA, so you watch your boy-Bingo eating while you starving? You are a fool Bull-Mastiff. grin grin grin grin grin grin
2) Just locate Calabar food canteen few blocks away from your house, let any one of their JJC maids walk around Mongrel-Bingo and Bull-Mastiff. Like you know, Bingo will always roll his eyes shocked shocked and bark grin grin grin at Calabar people for pushing his family towards extintion. That's how you differentiate between the two dogs in question. cheesy cheesy cheesy
NB:
1) If you go ahead and throw Bingo from Olumo rock, they would charge your ass for K-9 murder; for killing sergent Bingo that is equivalent to killing real Nigerian police (murder of nine degree).
2) Then, you save your gas money and energy plus danger involved while driving through bigger-ass pot-hole called “RIVER-DANIEL” on Sagamu Express way, if you take my above advice.
grin grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2009
NAIJA grin grin grin grin grin

bull mastiff mastaff for sail

op berra carry ya original bull mastiff go sell for go slow grin grin grin

which side of moto i go put am? front seat ? boot ? grin grin
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by keba(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2009
Comedy is good business Oblo, keep up the good work.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by rasputinn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
[quote author=vislabraye link=topic=305295.msg4316940#msg4316940 date=1249670348]
Please compare these 2 the two sets of Bullmastiff pups
, They are the same age of 4months. You sgould be able to form your own opinion

[quote][/quote]

V'braye,you've point of correction
The two sets ain't together bull mastiffs,the one wey the oyibo carry na bull mastiff puppies,why the one wey the OP put for basket na bingo mastiff cool cool

@ OP,no let anybody discourage you jo,as somebody mentioned,just carry those puppies to any of the numerous late evening traffic jams and yell,buy original mastiff,I assure you people will buy them off you in a heart beat(especially now that people have come to rely on aboki and dogs to guard their houses as the police is a massively failed institution)
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by michaelala(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
if those dogs are yours, lets see the mother's picture, or some kind of linage
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by michaelala(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2009
thanks for the laugh people, i have not had it this good in a long time, Oblo, you are a great bingo dealer marketer.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! 4month BingLabBull Mastiffs For Sale To Go With That your New Ride! by oblo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
michaelala:

thanks for the laugh people, i have not had it this good in a long time, Oblo, you are a great bingo dealer marketer.

Nice one oga!!! But since we really know that BINGO na general name for all Dogs I owe you no grudges!!! wink wink

michaelala:

if those dogs are yours, lets see the mother's picture, or some kind of linage

You see!!! na im make you reject bele(pregnancy)  wen that  girl carry for you, You go ask or time , Date , location, period, type of circumstances, food eaten,at what time eaten when you do the dew, (apologies to mountain D.E.W)all because you wan deny say you be the Papa of that pickin!! My friend you beter repent befor NEMESIS catch up with you grin grin grin Mother KO mother ni!!! THEM TELL YOU SAY MY  BULL MASTIFF  NA KUNTA KINTE !! No be only lineage, u go get baggage!!! angry angry

V'braye,you've point of correction
The two sets ain't together bull mastiffs,the one wey the oyibo carry na bull mastiff puppies,why the one wey the OP put for basket na bingo mastiff cool cool

@ OP,no let anybody discourage you jo,as somebody mentioned,just carry those puppies to any of the numerous late evening traffic jams and yell,buy original mastiff,I assure you people will buy them off you in a heart beat(especially now that people have come to rely on aboki and dogs to guard their houses as the police is a massively failed institution)

I go let the BINGO MASTIF WEN U CALL MY DOG FLY simply because say u at least see say my puppies go day very  fit to guard that your house!! just come help me buy one first!!! About the police being a failed[b] destitute[/b],  Na u tok am oooo!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

keba:

Comedy is good business Oblo, keep up the good work.

Are you willing to pay me for my comic view or you wan pay me for  my  bull mastiff? Oga choose one!!! By the way na my number be this 08033515533

oyb:

NAIJA grin grin grin grin grin

bull mastiff mastaff for sail

op berra carry ya original bull mastiff go sell for go slow grin grin grin

which side of moto i go put am? front seat ? boot ? grin grin

Why are you making a fool of your self? undecided undecided

akigbemaru:

Gbam!! grin grin grin Lokili or 404 or Insheun ni yen jo, that's a good life right there. All my Calabar people let's go there, it's merriment's time. No be only Burukutu jo, sheepe dey, Paraga, 7/7 or meje meje shadia, cause trouble, bo lugi, awo pa, ota pia pia, Afa to, kara o le, turaka,kulu boodi e.t.c. Then, don't forget your tooth pick too. Yeah, buddies! It's going down right here. grin grin grin grin

One mans meat is another mans poison!!!

Your wife beautiful you said? I may fuc.k her, I know you are the type that got life d.ick or John Thomas, tell your wife to holler at me, I got that bigger-ass Madingo Warrior type of shit. cool cool cool
Then, you are the type that be on missionary type of fu.ckin, fu.ckin slow from the front. I be on that doggy shit, fuc.kin fast so good from the back. Guess what? It must be on two things though!
1) she's got to be beautiful like you said. If she's urgly I may tell you to keep your shit buddy, I'm straight. I'm allergy to super-urgly. grin grin grin
2) Everything she got gotta stand straight like a replica of Oyo Empire Calvary horses in TBS race-course. I'm the king in this love-vendor's business, that's why I fly high. Her titties gotta be stodgy not SAGGING (the breast has ot to have NAFDAC Patent before I s.uck) and the buddie gotta be juicy not Wagging. If she's met these criteria, then we got a supa dupa

DEPRAVED RELIC!!!

Yeah, buddy! If it ain't broke don't fix it. Why you gotta travel a thousand kilometers when what you lookin for in Sokoto state is under your god-damn Shokoto pant.
Just two things involved right on the spot and to get you quick results:
1) Just take both of them on a stroll around the slum part of Lagos, where human's defecates litter on the street. I bet you, Mongrel-Bingo would rush down and lick all the defecates right on the spot and the Bull Mastiff, would be like WTF with you jerk-ass Bingo? We don't eat shit like this in America (then, you are a greed, you should have finished your stacker-cheese burger before chasing those hungry flies that want to dine the defecates with you. Then, Bingo be like, I don't care if you are American true breed or not, I am an African buddy. I don't hurt nobody, all I do is to keep Lagos clean of all the shitz, maggotz and fliez hanging around Lagos state to achieve his Mega City Status. I have been doing this licking-shitz business since I was born. I am more or less like LAWMA, so you watch your boy-Bingo eating while you starving? You are a fool Bull-Mastiff. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2) Just locate Calabar food canteen few blocks away from your house, let any one of their JJC maids walk around Mongrel-Bingo and Bull-Mastiff. Like you know, Bingo will always roll his eyes shocked shocked and bark grin grin grin at Calabar people for pushing his family towards extintion. That's how you differentiate between the two dogs in question. cheesy cheesy cheesy
NB:
1) If you go ahead and throw Bingo from Olumo rock, they would charge your ass for K-9 murder; for killing sergent Bingo that is equivalent to killing real Nigerian police (murder of nine degree).
2) Then, you save your gas money and energy plus danger involved while driving through bigger-ass pot-hole called “RIVER-DANIEL” on Sagamu Express way, if you take my above advice.
grin grin grin

Does this dude know what he is tokin about?

z-murda:

Dear Oblo and members of Nairaland,
I have watched with great sadness, the way you and other Nairalanders have been messing around with such an important topic with consequence to compromise the national security of this great country. It is saddening to note that no one is proposing a scientifically proven solution to test the audacity and authenticity of the bloodline of these miserable/noble mongrels.
As a de facto member of EFCC and NAFDAC and by the power conferred on me by Baba Go Slow, I am going to prescribe a test for determining the truth behind the pedigree and progenitor of these canine species.

2. If by chance it does not yell, or shout any profanity. Then time for step two. Bring the puppy out of the pot immediately, further delay may result in damaged goods. Take another puppy, soak in vinegar for 10 mins. Make sure the head is above the solution. Please purchase vinegar from NAFDAC approved sources. My wife has a reputable store. I'll send you the store's number if you want (notice its not my wife's number, I don't want shady people like you calling my wife at midnight- she's beautiful!). Drain the vinegar, muzzle the dog so it does not bark. You can tie the legs to a pole and slowly turn over fire. If the fur catches fire, for sure its not a mongrel. Put out the fire immediately. This may require some skills I can provide at some extra fees.

3. To differentiate between a mongrel and a bull mastiff is a little more complicated. I am almost tempted to charge you a fee for providing this service. But I won't as a loyal citizen of this esteemed forum. It has been proven that Labs and Mastiffs react differently to distance,  light, height, gravity and speed

I do hope this finally settles the brouhaha over these dogs.

Warm regards,

Z

ONE WORD

MURDERER!!!

[/quote]
[quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.