Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207199 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
SegunWamiri:

I already told you to stop waiting. Your visitor's visa has been denied a long time ago. Your agent is not just opening up to you. By my speculations, you probably have a ban sef but my advice is go back to your agent and insist on having access to your Immi account. If it's just a denial, what is/are the reasons?

If you are still interested in Australia, you have to be sure of your present profile retained at DIBP, change what needs to be changed, defend what needs to be defended. It is then that you'll be able to proceed.

This couldn't have been said better..

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Good morning lovely people,

This goes out to the guys don with EA assessment, I just want to know if this assessors will be critical about the grades with which an applicant graduates from the University when carrying out their assessment, or they are solely concerned with courses offered and quality of CDR?

That is to say, do people with lower grades like 3rd class or even pass have hopes of getting positive assessment?

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
jayooh:
Good morning lovely people,

This goes out to the guys don with EA assessment, I just want to know if this assessors will be critical about the grades with which an applicant graduates from the University when carrying out their assessment, or they are solely concerned with courses offered and quality of CDR?

That is to say, do people with lower grades like 3rd class or even pass have hopes of getting positive assessment?

Thanks
i believe they are more interested in the course you studied. your application is not for admission; it is to compare with their system and see if it is equivalent. your grades do not matter. the individual subjects do.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SUJYDEE(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2017
To all the gurus......

I read about "Moving to Australia Westpac Account" online. I want to ask how effective it is and if anyone knows about it or has used it before.

Sending money to the account from other parts of the world is better off (commission and charges wise) than sending it to one's domiciliary account.... My opinion though.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2017
Folatem:
Congratulations to all the guys who received their ITAs yesterday. I pray that God sees you through the concluding phase of the process.

Hmmmm! Things aren't looking good for me here.... got assessed as ET and the waiting is killing! I doubt I'll be able to get an ITA this year.
congrats, the wait wont kill. you've passed one core hurdle; assessment. Just submit and hope for the best. You never can tell. i do know however, that eventually you will get the ITA and ultimately the residence permit.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Send PM
seggzzy:
@bnimz Pls I need your assistant concerning CDR Electrical Engrn.

Folatem:
got assessed as ET and the waiting is killing! I doubt I'll be able to get an ITA this year.
Your points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats to all who recently received ITA!
Wonderful news! Na to start dey pack una 'bags and baggages'

Do remember to frontload all documents required...grant in days na him be the way!

Current fastest grant on this thread is 13days, I think; however, records are meant to be broken!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
eaglemaniac:
I appreciate everyone that has made this forum very informative. Please I am in the process of gathering my documents for assessment as a valuer with vetassess. Should I use estate surveyor and valuer which is what we are called in Nigeria as the job title or estate valuer as the job title in my reference letter? Please anyone who has gone through this assessment as a valuer should please let me know the job title he or she used.
Estate Valuer
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Bnimz:
INVITATION TO APPLY RECEIVED !!!!! cheesy
Congrats!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks
chidike:
Congrats!

jukeblam:
Current fastest grant on this thread is 13days, I think; however, records are meant to be broken!
The record will stand for a while longer.. grin cheesy. the COs are currently over 2 weeks behind the lodgement dates.. embarassed. effect of december shutdown smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats
Bnimz, Vinsmuft, Baenoz, Bolaobby....

I pray you all get your grants in a few days.

We are still preparing for pte. We should be ready by month end. No so much time to prepare with work, family, etc but we are trying our best.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Folatem: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
sammywemmy:
congrats, the wait wont kill..... Just submit and hope for the best.....

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Bnimz:

Your points?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
sammywemmy:
i believe they are more interested in the course you studied. your application is not for admission; it is to compare with their system and see if it is equivalent. your grades do not matter. the individual subjects do.

OK, noted
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
I rejoice with everyone that got ITAs yesterday. Val day to remember. Lol. Congrats.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Bnimz:
Thanks

The record will stand for a while longer.. grin cheesy. the COs are currently over 2 weeks behind the lodgement dates.. embarassed. effect of december shutdown smiley

I won't be surprised if you have packed your bag already. You fit travel the next day grant arrives sef. Lol

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Omooloriredade:
I won't be surprised if you have packed your bag already. You fit travel the next day grant arrives sef. Lol
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Folatem:
your DOE is in december abi?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Good morning all,

Please i need clarification from those that have done medical. I want to do the medical before lodging my visa application and i sent a mail to IOM for the booking but they insist on getting HAP ID which i don't have yet, they rejected the Health Declaration Reference Number.

My people, how do i get this sorted.

Here is the response from IOM

"Kindly note that we need your HAP ID to enable book and confirm your appointment; if not ready now; kindly revert when is ready to book appointment."
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2017
bellong:

They have started fast track

Vetassess does not have a fast track system for now.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Folatem: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Bnimz:
your DOE is in december abi?

No, 21st January.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2017
bolaobby:
Good morning all,

Please i need clarification from those that have done medical. I want to do the medical before lodging my visa application and i sent a mail to IOM for the booking but they insist on getting HAP ID which i don't have yet, they rejected the Health Declaration Reference Number.

My people, how do i get this sorted.

Thanks. There is no need for answer to this again. Its sorted. I have the HAP ID
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Folatem:
No, 21st January.
...... Okay, you'll be cutting it close,, but should still be able to make it into the last few rounds of this programme year
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Folatem: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bnimz:
...... Okay, you'll be cutting it close,, but should still be able to make it into the last few rounds of this programme year

I doubt the possibility, it's just 3 invitation rounds and 94 slots left for the 2016/17 financial year.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by owenklay: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Send a pm.

nkechima:
All the people in Oz should please help a sis in need ooh... Still talking about $A380 because Sourcing for dollars from the black market no dey smile at all ooh "$1-#505" this rate na last Friday own, the thing might have transformed again. And Cashremit said they only send money from Oz to other countries ni. I dey shameless for this kind begi begi thing as far as na Aussie mata. I will transfer the naira equivalent to naija account
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai...see ITA galore...
Congrats Bnimz, Vinsmuft, Baenoz, Bolaobby

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Omooloriredade:

....Or even before grant sef...

The way he frontloaded everything ehn, he can frontload traveling too...

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks @mamajaz
mamajaz:

You will break through...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
nkechima:
All the people in Oz should please help a sis in need ooh... Still talking about $A380 . I will transfer the naira equivalent to naija account

Hi nkechima, if you still need the assistance, I would suggest you send the lady who helped me a PM to see if she can assist you. Search for Adesolami36 here and on the student visa thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
bellong:
Great to hear the progress from you guys...

My prayers and fastings are now yielding fruits..
@Bellong, see you sooner than expected o, thanks again for the initiative to set up this fantastic thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bnimz:

All join; as long as all your direct grants are on the way, chikena!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Folatem:

I doubt the possibility, it's just 3 invitation rounds and 94 slots left for the 2016/17 financial year.
Bro, we re in the same shoes. Just praying that our occupations survive next year to ease the tension. All we can do is wait.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please i need help of someone who got positive assessment by ACS for ANZSCO 261111: ICT BUSINESS ANALYST to help with the job schedule.

A friend on this platform got a negative assessment based on job description from ACS this morning and i want to know if he can reapply for the same occupation or does he need to change the occupation.

10yrs work experience was assessed as 0yr. He urgently need help on what to do next.

I wasn't expecting the negative assessment he got at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.