Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208500 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
@bellong and other gurus, you are all weldone o.

Oga bellong please o, i sent you a PM but i understand you said questions should be posted here.
Please i'm about applying for assessment with TRA and as u know TRA info is not common on this thread. Please i need someone with TRA experience to help me preview my docs and info before submiting. I sent PM to SUJYDEE too but no response yet.

Please @all help a brother here, God bless you all.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adewakeup1:

please o, i sent you a PM but i understand you said questions should be posted here.
Please i'm about applying for assessment with TRA and as u know TRA info is not common on this thread. Please i need someone with TRA experience to help me preview my docs and info before submiting. I sent PM to SUJYDEE too but no response yet.

I believe when SUJYDEE is available, he will attend to your request. He has not been here for sometime. I didn't go through TRA, I might not be of help in that regard.

However, if you pattern your documents according to TRA's guidelines, you shouldn't have any issues.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baresi22: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
RealChinaza:
@ Bellong

Thanks a lot, I'm grateful.
Try out other legal means.
You know sometimes the destiny delays for two long especially when you are from the less income home. I currently work as a sales girl now, imagine all the struggle in school to get a good result, but now it seems like a wasted effort, just tired. How am I supposed to achieve my dreams and help my family like this.
Hi dearie,ur situation isnt hopeless.when I got admission in uni after writing jamb for over three times I was happy and at d same time sad.sad cos no money and nobody to assist me.i had to look for a solution. D one that I thought of was scholarship. My friends call me scholarship till today...lol...I applied over ten scholarships and later got one that took me through school.i also used part of the scholarship to assist my siblings.i am currently doing msc in uk through a scholarship. U are very intelligent and I believe u can achieve all ur dreams.u can opt for msc through scholarship or assistantship (u.s) and later do the pr(if necessary).there is nddc,shell,mobil and some scholarships for only female like howard uni in u.s..There are lots of NGOs that only award scholarship to girls especially from africa.I believe in doing things that I
will be proud of even in the latter part of my life.Rome wasnt built in a day,u musnt start with PR.For u to have made such grade required discipline and morals.Pls do not change that cos of condition. Thank you

12 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
@Yeeshas

Any update on your NSW 190?

have you gotten approval?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
My people, please, those who have notarize documents, how much, cos some mofos dey tell me say nah 1100 per copy oh! The thing Wey I wan send to AHPRA nah 27 copies? Please, my Lord temporals in the house, how do I go about this?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:
My people, please, those who have notarize documents, how much, cos some mofos dey tell me say nah 1100 per copy oh! The thing Wey I wan send to AHPRA nah 27 copies? Please, my Lord temporals in the house, how do I go about this?
Where do you want to do it? I know someone in lag that can do it for a reasonable amount.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:
Its #500 in Benin and Lagos.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
babylove01:
Its #500 in Benin and Lagos.
I dey Osun, this one no be here ohhhhhh, that's exorbitant nah?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
metrecube:

Where do you want to do it? I know someone in lag that can do it for a reasonable amount.
I'm far from Lag?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:

I dey Osun, this one no be here ohhhhhh, that's exorbitant nah?

Try and negotiate with them since u are doing plenty copies. God go perfect this our waka o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
iykedancastro:

Your bank document is a third party document, that served for one of my employment histories in absence of a tax certificate but if you have a pension certificate that would be perfect. Though am speaking from experience with EA and this was clearly stated in the MSA booklet. Ensure you digest the guidelines laid down by your assessing body. I can't authoritatively answer the question on state board of internal revenue as I didn't ply that route, someone with similar experience could throw some light soon.

All the best.

Thanks alot for your reply. I have decided to leave out the work experience first, I would do it after i must have got my career episodes assessed. Once again thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
babylove01:

Try and negotiate with them since u are doing plenty copies. God go perfect this our waka o
Amen, thanks a lot.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:

I just notarize my docs today at State High Court, Osogbo @ 100 Naira per copy, its very easy and straightforward.

Thanks to @bolaobby link.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by moscow30: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello House!
Please, how much is the cost for the panel physician medical examination for two adult and an infant?

Please, can anyone help with a rough estimate?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adewakeup1:
@bellong and other gurus, you are all weldone o.

Oga bellong please o, i sent you a PM but i understand you said questions should be posted here.

If you need information on TRA, pm kikiade, he will tell you all you need to know or better still post your questions here.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
doyen06:

If you need information on TRA, pm kikiade, he will tell you all you need to know or better still post your questions here.

Thanks @doyen06, i just need someone that has use TRA for assessment to help look at my forms and docs b4 submission.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
KIKIADE:
Hello,
please I need a personal experience from someone that did assessment with TRA in recent time or anybody, I ve 15 years working experience, I cant get all the pay slips from 2001 (lost almost all) and the bank statement will be too many.

secondly, to get the employment statement from my supervisors since 2001 is another hard feat, all of them cannot be located (dead, retired, disengaged, relocated) except the present one, and I need the maximum points here to boost my chance.
thanks

@KIKIADE, how did you handle the payslips issue, ive been working since 2005 and i cant get all the payslips too.

Also about the employment statement (employer template), i think once you've been working in the same Org., no need of multiple reference?

Pls kindly respond ASAP.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:

Go to the nearest high court. its cheaper there.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
moscow30:
Hello House!
Please, how much is the cost for the panel physician medical examination for two adult and an infant?

Please, can anyone help with a rough estimate?

We did ours at iom ikeja and it cost us (two adults and an infant) N117,400

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by moscow30: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thank you very much for the information, trying to but all figures and documents.
funkyjo:

We did ours at iom ikeja and it cost us (two adults and an infant) N117,400
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adewakeup1:

I just notarize my docs today at State High Court, Osogbo @ 100 Naira per copy, its very easy and straightforward.

Thanks to @bolaobby link.
Please gimme this link too oh, I'm in Ilesha, will just breeze in & do am sharperly.

It was one federal high court that they wannabuse me do PP.

Thanks @ all for various suggestions.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Alphadoor post=55935664]@Yeeshas

Hello Alphadoor,

Not yet. Still waiting.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
House,
I did my PTE-A exam last Monday and my Score status is showing ON HOLD. What does that imply? Is anyone familiar with such report?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:

Please gimme this link too oh, I'm in Ilesha, will just breeze in & do am sharperly.

Even in Lagos, you can get it for that amount. I did mine @ #200 per copy at High court Ikorodu. Make sure you negotiate with the person in charge not all those guys outside.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Prolivingproof:
House,
I did my PTE-A exam last Monday and my Score status is showing ON HOLD. What does that imply? Is anyone familiar with such report?
I am very familiar. probably, there was a hitch which disrupted events during your test, so they want to ensure it wasn't craftly planned.
However, it will get corrected in coming days. Nonetheless, you can mail their customer support from the online portal or notify them through their facebook page with your application details. It will make the process faster.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:

If you have a lawyer friend who is a notary public, he/she can do it for you.

Alternatively, go to any state high court and talk to people that notarise directly.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adewakeup1:

@KIKIADE, how did you handle the payslips issue, ive been working since 2005 and i cant get all the payslips too.

Also about the employment statement (employer template), i think once you've been working in the same Org., no need of multiple reference?

Pls kindly respond ASAP.

Thanks

For payslip, you don't need to present all the slips. Show about 2-3/year if you can and let the last payslip be included. Your bank statement will help you out in covering the other months/years.

Employment reference.. If you are in the same company since, you only need one letter from the company.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
mctowel01:

I am very familiar. probably, there was a hitch which disrupted events during your test, so they want to ensure it wasn't craftly planned.
However, it will get corrected in coming days. Nonetheless, you can mail their customer support from the online portal or notify them through their facebook page with your application details. It will make the process faster.

@mctowel01
Yes, you are right There was a hitch immediately after the Reading part and the computer was restarted. Thanks immensely. I will contact them like you advised.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
mamajaz:

@mamajaz, state high court is opposite govt. House along okefia-ilobu road.
Ask for litigation office and tell them you want to do CTC. It's straightforward.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Adewakeup1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
bellong:

For payslip, you don't need to present all the slips. Show about 2-3/year if you can and let the last payslip be included. Your bank statement will help you out in covering the other months/years.

Employment reference.. If you are in the same company since, you only need one letter from the company.

@bellong, God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.