Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206028 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seyidollar4real: 5:46pm On May 16, 2017
Tmex:
Being a farmer, u r required to have a degree or its equivalent also you will be needing some documents (duly registered farm,evidence of tax payment, bank account cash flow) to back up your claim of work experience + other basics.
thanks boss, I av a degree in agronomy although my biz is not yet registered but easily do dat for this purpose and d bank statement should not be a problem either. My question is how do we cover up for my woman who is yet to finish her degree program?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
happy4lucy:
hello All, am new here. i just registered for IELTS Exam for June 3rd and am scared of speaking test. how can i prepare, please someone should help me. thanks.

well just take it as a normal chit chat with a friend. nothing serious about it though it is a formal affair. here are my tips, with them I managed to score 7.0 in my first test and 8.0 in the second.

Always ensure you expand on your answers. e.g
Q. where are you from?
Typical answer: Agbor.
Better Answer: I am from Agbor, Agbor is a small town which happens to be the headquarters of ika south LGA in Delta state.

when faced with questions you have no answers to, you either on the spot fabricate one or answer negative and go on to discuss about it. e.g Q. What is your favourite song?
Answer: Unfortunately I am not a lover of music. I am yet to find what endears people to it, I do not find it entertaining. However, due to a recent research publication on the therapeutic effect of slow jazz, I have recently downloaded a collection of yanni's work and intend making listening to music part of my daily routine.

lastly, do not suddenly go in there and start forming "phonetics", speak in the accent and intonation that is natural to you else you may lose composure. While the display of rich collection of vocabulary may indicate a superior command of english, refrain from doing the PATRICK OBAHIAGBON, what matters is your grammar. Since composure is key, arrive well ahead of the test time so you can relax and even get yourself in the mood by SPEAKING with other candidates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 7:11pm On May 16, 2017
my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning, i am so happy.

All 2017.

Jan 13th------vetassess assessment lodge
march 3rd---- positive outcome
march 17th----PTE, 10 points
march 17th---EOI, NSW and VIC both 55 points
march 31st--- VIC nomination and ITA.
April 21st-----VISA LODGE, all docs front loaded
April 28th-----Immi assessment commence mail
May 16th-----Direct Grant.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the success via sharing knowledge here etc, many more grants to come in Jesus name.

31 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmex(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2017
seyidollar4real:

thanks boss, I av a degree in agronomy although my biz is not yet registered but easily do dat for this purpose and d bank statement should not be a problem either. My question is how do we cover up for my woman who is yet to finish her degree program?
IMO u could come back for her (i thnk theres provision for that)or better stl wait for her, im in your shoes too but statement of account is my problem now as i dont run an account for d bz.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the success via sharing knowledge here etc, many more grants to come in Jesus name.

Congratulations and congratulobia
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmex(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
Congratulations odunayo, pls what course were you accessed for?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

Sweet music! smiley
Congratulations, man!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udi2111: 7:42pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

congrats, I tap into your success.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congrats what's your occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congrats
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2017
Nanlop55:
@ Meterrule please i sent you a PM Thanks.
Replied.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congrats. Many more soon.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 8:10pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Big congrats. So cool.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 9:15pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:
my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning.

Congratulations bro!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 9:29pm On May 16, 2017
40manlappy:
@bellong and other seniors in the house

I have a family friend who is very keen to move out of the country and Australia is one of the favorites. He has 15 years of work experience while the wife has 10 years and they have both managed an agro-based enterprise together for the past 10 years. He has HND Accountancy while the wife has BA/B.Ed English.

The major concern is their ages: The man is 52 while the wife is 45 so having the required points is almost impossible. I have personally reviewed visa subclasses 132 and 188; the required net assets are very high!

I estimate the net assets of the couple to be about 185,000 AUD. What alternative routes do you think they can take? Any suggestions?

cc: WellEndowed

Seniors, help me "reason" this matter abeg. This is no #gmpc cheesy

Looping: cconcept, Prolivingproof
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=hordunayodt post=56584538]my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning, i

Congratulations.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seyidollar4real: 10:28pm On May 16, 2017
Tmex:
IMO u could come back for her (i thnk theres provision for that)or better stl wait for her, im in your shoes too but statement of account is my problem now as i dont run an acco
unt for d bz.
Aiit...where do I start d processing from? If. I go ahead and register d biz I will not be able to produce d tax clearance now .what do I do abt dat
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

Congratulation. Good news
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
hordunayodt:

May 16th-----Direct Grant..
Congrats
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmex(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2017
seyidollar4real:

Aiit...where do I start d processing from? If. I go ahead and register d biz I will not be able to produce d tax clearance now .what do I do abt dat
Perhaps you ll need to start working towards it .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:35am On May 17, 2017
Congrats @ hordunayodt
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 12:55am On May 17, 2017
What is the current exchange rate of US dollar to Australian dollar on Dollar master card?
Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 12:56am On May 17, 2017
Thanks
metrecube:

Replied.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 12:58am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 4:38am On May 17, 2017
Congrats...
Best wishes.

hordunayodt:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2017
I love DIRECT grants. Many congratulations @ hordunayot. Journey mercies and may the new place of abode favour you and family.

What's your occupation and are you married?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seyidollar4real: 6:50am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Tmex post=56591708] Perhaps you ll need to start working towards it .[/
quote]
Can u pls sir help me with d break down of d processes or can we chat on whatsapp
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 6:58am On May 17, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Congrats...
Best wishes.

Tmex:
Congratulations odunayo, pls what course were you accessed for?

Thanks @all, agricultural consultant is the occupation.. Forgot to put it
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 7:00am On May 17, 2017
SegunWamiri:
I love DIRECT grants. Many congratulations @ hordunayot. Journey mercies and may the new place of abode favour you and family.

What's your occupation and are you married?
Agricultural consultant, I am single.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2017
Congratulations

hordunayodt:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:13am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

Agricultural consultant.
Congratulations..

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.