Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1211153 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:17am On May 17, 2017
Congrats Mr. Odunayo. Please, which groups of people can be assessed as Agricultural Consultant?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:
my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning, i am so happy.

All 2017.

Jan 13th------vetassess assessment lodge
march 3rd---- positive outcome
march 17th----PTE, 10 points
march 17th---EOI, NSW and VIC both 55 points
march 31st--- VIC nomination and ITA.
April 21st-----VISA LODGE, all docs front loaded
April 28th-----Immi assessment commence mail
May 16th-----Direct Grant.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the success via sharing knowledge here etc, many more grants to come in Jesus name.

Congratulations on your grant bro. Please is it okay if I confirm some details from you about your assessment with Vetassess as an Agricultural Consultant?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2017
teewhysafe please I sent a PM to you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seyidollar4real: 7:25am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

Agricultural consultant, I am
single.
Congrats Bros,can u pls.share with us what d process was like cos I am also into agriculture.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Seniors, help me "reason" this matter abeg. This is no #gmpc cheesy
Only way I dey really see am na if dem get kid of around 20 wey fit run the process and either take them along as dependant parents, or bring them with family visa later.. Cos without Age points, chai, e go hard..

Abi Mctowel01 wetin you feel?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:24am On May 17, 2017
40manlappy:

Seniors, help me "reason" this matter abeg. This is no #gmpc cheesy

Option 1. If they have up to $500k, they can apply for business stream visa.

Option 2: The wife with B.Ed, does she have experience in teaching? What is her experience in?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by congenial: 8:27am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Thanks to everybody that has contributed to the success via sharing knowledge here etc, many more grants to come in Jesus name.

Congratulations.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jbelieve: 8:28am On May 17, 2017
happy4lucy:
hello All, am new here. i just registered for IELTS Exam for June 3rd and am scared of speaking test. how can i prepare, please someone should help me. thanks.

Google lis ielts she is good and her blog will help you prepare for each section. Success

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 8:40am On May 17, 2017
mamajaz:
Congrats Mr. Odunayo. Please, which groups of people can be assessed as Agricultural Consultant?

mostly Agricultural economics and extension, agric extension and rural development, agric extension only, and few more in that line

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 8:42am On May 17, 2017
ugsams:

Congratulations on your grant bro. Please is it okay if I confirm some details from you about your assessment with Vetassess as an Agricultural Consultant?

sure, you can pm me or ask here
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 8:43am On May 17, 2017
seyidollar4real:

Congrats Bros,can u pls.share with us what d process was like cos I am also into agriculture.

ok, the normal procedure, from assessment of your skills with vetassess, down to all other stages that follows

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:47am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congratulations fam, may the land yield forth unto thee all of which you strongly desire.
Cheers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 8:52am On May 17, 2017
jayooh:

Congratulations fam, may the land yield forth unto thee all of which your strongly desire.
Cheers

AMEN, thank you all for the warm wishes.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congratulations man. May the land yield it fruits to you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 9:25am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 9:35am On May 17, 2017
Congratulations bro. Happy for you.

[quote author=hordunayodt post=56584538]my people, it has happened oo, grant came in this morning, i am so happy.

All 2017.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Westerners don't see big deal in married women retaining their surnames, in fact it is quite common in their societies. All you need do is prove that your relationship is genuine.

You might want to take a cue from my personal experience below to determine which option suits you. But be aware that having different names on different documents usually complicates DIBP processing, i doubt if you can escape CO contact.

My wife renewed her passport when we started our PR journey and still retained her maiden name as surname in conformity with her other documents; we proved our relationship by presenting below documents;

Our son's birth certificate (her surname still maiden name)

Letter from my HMO stating she and the baby are my dependents

HMO ID cards in my company's name

Correspondence emails between me and HMO when she was being added to my plan

Marriage Certificate (Religious body)

Notarization document from court stating she's married to me and she's not changing her surname

We are still awaiting grant and have got 1 CO contact relating to PCC (nothing on prove of relationship or use of maiden name)

Thanks

It seems I already complicate it a little for myself.

Immediately we got married. I just assume she should start using my surname and that marriage certificate (from Ikeja registry) should be enough for that. My thinking was that afterall everyone knows when a woman is married she takes a man's surname. So, I did not do change of name smiley

So this is my situation.

On our children's birth certificate mother's name is in my surname .

All HMO ID cards for the whole family, mother and children, are in my surname.

@ bellong, If I do a change of name and newspaper publication now for her, the kids birth certs will predate it. But then her name on passport and name on children birth certs will become the same. Do you forsee any issues with this option?

@Ozymigrant Do you think doing the passport in her maiden name can still work. Make dem no say na another mama born my pikins dem o. Or I can just try and see if I can get another birth certificate with kids name in my wife maiden name and then get the passport. Do you forsee any issues with this option?

@ Everyone. Please help prevent an issue before it happens. Your advice please. It might help more than only me.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
thanks dear, will do just that.
Jbelieve:

Google lis ielts she is good and her blog will help you prepare for each section. Success
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:
Direct Grant.

Congratulations..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

sure, you can pm me or ask here

Thanks a lot I sent you pm
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:01am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

All 2017.

Congratulations Sir, please did you add experience on your vetassess assessment?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmex(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2017
hordunayodt:

AMEN, thank you all for the warm wishes.
just sent a pm, pls respond.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 10:38am On May 17, 2017
bellong:

When you submitted for assessment with EA, did you asked for your experience to be assessed too?

Civil engineering is not as competitive as other Engineering occupations, why not assess as a civil engineer straight to prevent all these complications?

Sir, does this imply that a Civil Engineer can get invited easily with 60pts? Without having to be jumped by EOIs with higher points or waiting endlessly?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 10:53am On May 17, 2017
Michaelamo:

Congratulations Sir, please did you add experience on your vetassess assessment?

Claimed 2years experience, no points
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tmex(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=seyidollar4real post=56594352][/quote] To get better infomed, read through pages 1-5 of ds thread.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 11:08am On May 17, 2017
Good day all, i need the help of Australia based E-family members who cam help with payment. i will provide the Naira equivalent.thank you

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 11:19am On May 17, 2017
Bnimz:
Only way I dey really see am na if dem get kid of around 20 wey fit run the process and either take them along as dependant parents, or bring them with family visa later.. Cos without Age points, chai, e go hard..

Abi Mctowel01 wetin you feel?
E no dey possible again. They ve cancelled including parents into visa application. They only allow child dependents below 23 or above 23 with some disability that prevents them from working.
The only viable way I know with regards to having children who are residents, is through sponsorship, where they pay $5k for 3years and $10k for 5 years. The total maximum possible stay is 10 years. The parent(s) is ineligible to work and must have provide insurance. Na wetin I know for the parent visa, there may be other alternatives, i dont know
https://www.acacia-au.com/budget-2017-18-immigration-changes.php
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 11:24am On May 17, 2017
jayooh:

Sir, does this imply that a Civil Engineer can get invited easily with 60pts? Without having to be jumped by EOIs with higher points or waiting endlessly?
Yes, that it what it means, at least with the current rate.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2017
SegunWamiri:
I love DIRECT grants. Many congratulations @ hordunayot. Journey mercies and may the new place of abode favour you and family.

What's your occupation and are you married?
VISA processing for single aplicants seem faster than married ones. Chidike applied as a single applicant and got it in less than a month too (maybe 2 weeks sef).
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by simayg: 11:46am On May 17, 2017
Great family ,what is the hope of an electrical engineer with 60pts
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 11:48am On May 17, 2017
Azy123:

@Ozymigrant Do you think doing the passport in her maiden name can still work. Make dem no say na another mama born my pikins dem o

But you earlier said it was only her NYSC certificate that bears your Surname.

I gave the initial advice based on that information, considering the fact that her NYSC document doesn't have bearing in your DIBP application.

But now that you have a couple of vital documents (kids' birth cert and marriage cert) in your Surname......may be it's safe to follow through with change of name.

I don't thinks the order of formal name change and when you start having it on documents matter (what matters is now you've a document backing for it)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 11:53am On May 17, 2017
Azy123:

@ Everyone. Please help prevent an issue before it happens. Your advice please. It might help more than only me.

Thanks

IMO, I would say you should get her passport in her married name. Afterall, you have a marriage certificate from a registry. Just do a court affidavit and newspaper publication. The court affidavit will even show the date she got married to you. I got my own court affidavit 2 years after my marriage. For consistency also, just get her passport in her married name. The dates on the documents and children's birth cert don't matter afterall she started using your surname after she got married to you and your marriage certificate covers that.

Like I said this is my opinion smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.