Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,910 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206123 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MDEZIE(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
bellong:
Apologies everyone.... I have not been available...

A lot of demanding issues...

I was preparing for the first semester examination starting on Tuesday and also had deadlines to meet with assignments and other assessments.

In the midst of it, I received bad news about my elder brother who is in the hospital diagnosed of acute kidney disease.

The left kidney is completely bad, the right is very weak. He is on a run of dialysis. At the end of the session, we will know if he needs a transplant or if the right one can be salvaged...

I cover your prayers for him.. Hopefully, it doesn't get to a transplant stage. The cost cannot be sustained alone..

@Sassysure,

I don't know who you are? You left no clue in your message.

@Zanyzara,

Thanks.....

May the healing virtue of God forever be on him to full recovery bro...It will end in praise. God's grace in ur exams
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MDEZIE(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
lawland:
UNN is a Section 2 university.
Guys, i want to know if anyone from Section 2 university has ever gotten a positive skill assessment from any assessing body with a 4 years degree.

Thank u
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
lawland:
UNN is a Section 2 university.
Guys, i want to know if anyone from Section 2 university has ever gotten a positive skill assessment from any assessing body with a 4 years degree.

@ Lawland, What of OAU (University of Ife)?

To answer your question, I have read that some accountants have been assessed positively (ICA). I am aware that accounting/accountancy is a 4 year course.

Like Alphador mentioned earlier, it depends on the assessing body.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MofePR: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
lawland:
I now have access to Nigeria Education profile... Had to pay $50 for it. Well, Unizik is section 2 university.

I can advise what your qualification is equivalent to if anyone needs the service.

Hello lawland.

So thoughtful and kind of you to share. Please, what section is University of Ilorin listed on?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MofePR: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
bellong:

I was preparing for the first semester examination.

In the midst of it, I received bad news about my elder brother who is in the hospital diagnosed of acute kidney disease.

Thanks.....

We missed you. Welcome back.

God has taken charge. Your brother is healed in the mighty name of Jesus.

Best of luck in your exams.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
bellong:

I was preparing for the first semester examination starting on Tuesday and also had deadlines to meet with assignments and other assessments.

Oga Bellong...the prayers of the righteous ones has much force when at work. Please be strong and have full trust in Jehovah.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
please how can someone pay for Australia Visa from Nigeria Likely amount 5310 Australia dollar
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
@Bellong, we re wishing your brother quick recovery
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
bellong:

OMG! This is serious. I knew something serious must have been responsible for the silence.

We extend our sincere and heart felt prayers towards your brother and wish him total recovery and restoration.

Stay hopeful and focused sir especially in this period of exams. Success is your portion in Jesus' name
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
lawland:
I now have access to Nigeria Education profile... Had to pay $50 for it. Well, Unizik is section 2 university.

I can advise what your qualification is equivalent to if anyone needs the service.

Thanks for offering to advise in this regard. I'm sure you're not surprised at the number of people who have made requests already. Please I would like to know what section these schools belong to: Babcock university and Redeemer's university.

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
bellong:

I was preparing for the first semester examination

Thanks.....

So sorry. God will take control. Amen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
happy4lucy:
please how can someone pay for Australia Visa from Nigeria Likely amount 5310 Australia dollar

Send @majiouk2002 pm, I helped me pay for my EA assessment, he can do the Vida payment for you also without stress.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
happy4lucy:

Yes you can by using a dollar domiciled debit card from any of the commercial banks like GTB, Diamond, access.

Have you gotten your ITA?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
pushy8:

Oga Bellong and the gurus in house, please assist with these questions:
Does EA access certificates from private universities in Nigeria? Someone implied that it's oonly state and federal universities certificates that get a positive assessment.
Secondly,can a computer engineering graduate be accessed by EA as an engineer? I know it's ICT related and can be accessed by ACS but ICT is more competitive..
Thank you.

Are you a computer engineeRing graduate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by softseun: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

With "60 Points" is it possible to get invite for "Developer Programmer" come July 1st.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
praiseisgood:

@ Lawland, What of OAU (University of Ife)?

To answer your question, I have read that some accountants have been assessed positively (ICA). I am aware that accounting/accountancy is a 4 year course.

Like Alphador mentioned earlier, it depends on the assessing body.
OAU is a Section 1 University and University of Ilorin is a Section 2 university.

Accounting is different, as long as you cover the course structure, they will give you a positive assessment. If you don't and even if you from Section 1 university, they will ask you to do the courses.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Babcook and redeemer are section 2 university but they are assessed at case by case basis taking into account how many years studied and Class of degree. Their 3 years course is definitely a Diploma AQF.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=sammywemmy post=57632165][/quote]

No vex baba... cheesy I've been busy with some things.

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
lawland:
Babcook and redeemer are section 2 university but they are assessed at case by case basis taking into account how many years studied and Class of degree. Their 3 years course is definitely a Diploma AQF.

Hmmmn, @ case by case. Thanks. It's a four year program finishing with a 2-1 though
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chebyshev(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
@lawland, is lautech section 1 or 2?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
GOOD DAY, I NEED ADVICE OF MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTISTS ON HOW BEST TO PREPARE FOR AIMS EXAMS AND PAST QUESTIONS. THANK YOU.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2017
@Bellong The Lord heal your brother quickly and completely in Jesus Name and may you excel in your exams.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MofePR: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2017
lawland:
OAU is a Section 1 University and University of Ilorin is a Section 2 university.

Accounting is different, as long as you cover the course structure, they will give you a positive assessment. If you don't and even if you from Section 1 university, they will ask you to do the courses.

Thanks. The clarification on accounting is quite comforting. I plan to submit to VETASSESS as an internal auditor.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by buzu84: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2017
Alphadoor:

Sir, that unknown is what is called assessment.
Don't be skeptical, just package well and go for it..
In my experience, I did three times with ACS..
First was negative...
Second was positive...
Third was positive with 10pts for experience..

Information is power and it lies in the assessment result.
Just go for it.. About 550 AUD

@Alphadoor WOW were you allowed to change your duties and resubmitted even after getting a Negative the first time?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jbelieve: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
bellong:

The left kidney is completely bad, the right is very weak. He is on a run of dialysis. At the end of the session, we will know if he needs a transplant or if the right one can be salvaged...

I cover your prayers for him.. Hopefully, it doesn't get to a transplant stage. The cost cannot be sustained alone..

@Sassysure,

I don't know who you are? You left no clue in your message.

@Zanyzara,

Thanks.....
Your brother will see the miracle of God in his health. Sir you can join the hallelujah challenge on behalf of your brother and trust the miraculous God for total recovery. It 12 midnight Nigeria time, which is 9am Australia time. It's for 1 hour.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
YES I have gotten ITA, about to pay for VISA.

so you mean I can use dollar domiciled debit card to pay for it? where will I get the dollar to fund the account, black market?

Alphadoor:

Yes you can by using a dollar domiciled debit card from any of the commercial banks like GTB, Diamond, access.

Have you gotten your ITA?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2017
how can I send it to him?

Michaelamo:

Send @majiouk2002 pm, I helped me pay for my EA assessment, he can do the Vida payment for you also without stress.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
happy4lucy:

so you mean I can use dollar domiciled debit card to pay for it? where will I get the dollar to fund the account, black market?

congrats on your ITA.

YES BLACK MARKET..

AUD 5310 = USD 4035 = NGN 1,468,958.4 (@368/$) .............plus transaction charges.. u can add a buffer of 100 - 200 usd to value
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Thank you dear!

First bank is ready to do western union transfer at rate of 355naria per USD, please can you do your calculation on this rate. thanks

Alphadoor:

congrats on your ITA.

YES BLACK MARKET..

AUD 5310 = USD 4035 = NGN 1,468,958.4 (@368/$) .............plus transaction charges.. u can add a buffer of 100 - 200 usd to value

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
happy4lucy:

I can help make the payment for you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
happy4lucy:
Thank you dear!

First bank is ready to do western union transfer at rate of 355naria per USD, please can you do your calculation on this rate. thanks

Has the limit of $1,000 per quarter per individual for outward transfer been lifted or increased?

AUD 5310 = USD 4035 (constant) = 1,432,425 (@355 ),

https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal-banking/money-transfer/western-union/

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2017
happy4lucy:
Thank you dear!

I think this rate is higher compared to what I have to offer. PM me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.