Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207149 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SonalChauhan: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Are you looking to buy PTE voucher at very discounted price? than PTEVoucherCode.com provides a PTE Voucher at very cheapest price in India with 5 mock test free.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by petetherock: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
SonalChauhan:
Are you looking to buy PTE voucher at very discounted price? than PTEVoucherCode.com provides a PTE Voucher at very cheapest price in India with 5 mock test free.
please i would like to know if the Uniben falls underSection1 or 2. However does this AQF converssion apply to ACS ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
how can I PM you. already sent an email to you.

majiouk2002:

I think this rate is higher compared to what I have to offer. PM me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Already sent email to you.

lawland:
I can help make the payment for you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thanks Alphadoor

Alphadoor:

Has the limit of $1,000 per quarter per individual for outward transfer been lifted or increased?

AUD 5310 = USD 4035 (constant) = 1,432,425 (@355 ),

https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal-banking/money-transfer/western-union/

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alphadoor:

As at today, none that I know of but some people are familiar with it and someone is currently working on one .

I will like to know more abt your friend
Does she have any certifications?
How many years of IT experience does she have?
What's her current job role?
If you know anyone that is familiar with writing please hook us up so we can get some tips.
She studied surverying and geoinfomatics engineering at unilag but works as an IT auditor/IT project quality assurance at one of the big four accounting firms for almost 7 years
certifications: Oracle SQL expert, CISA from ISACA.
Would RPL fly? cos skills assessment doesn't look like it would be favourable.

thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
bellong:

I cover your prayers for him.. Hopefully, it doesn't get to a transplant stage. The cost cannot be sustained alone..
God has taken control! My prayers go out to you and your family.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
happy4lucy:
Already sent email to you.

It keeps bouncing back...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alphadoor:

Hello Bamz,
Based on your listed core subjects, you degree is far from ACS requirement for 263111, its most likely you will get -ve result, trust me , I've

Have you assessed ur qualifications now?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mijac: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bamz:
Hello guys,

I really commend you all for the brilliant work that you’re doing on here. Big shootouts to Chuckdee13, Johnsontade, scrollmeout, NNBB2012, Manmeta, jukeblam, Ifexsco, sunvick, bellong, Bnimz, mamajaz, OzyMigrant and Cottyekundayo to mention a few. I’m still on page 107, hopefully I will gain more grounds. I think I have a peculiar case here.

My profile:
English Test: 20 points (potentially)
Occupation: ?? EA – Engineering Technologist/Industrial Engineer/others
OR
ACS – Computer and Systems Engineer/others

Academic qualification: 1yr diploma + 4yr Direct Entry - I studied Systems Engineering in Nigeria.

I humbly seek advice from everyone regarding which occupation is suitable to nominate.

Thank you.

Modified

Bro, have you assessed your qualifications now?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
onyekachimuanya@gmail.com

lawland:
It keeps bouncing back...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by happy4lucy: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have been sending email to you but no reply.

majiouk2002:

I think this rate is higher compared to what I have to offer. PM me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZoeW:

If you know anyone that is familiar with writing please hook us up so we can get some tips.
She studied surverying and geoinfomatics engineering at unilag but works as an IT auditor/IT project quality assurance at one of the big four accounting firms for almost 7 years

thanks

Unfortunately her years of experience is not enough for an RPL approach, She will require 8yrs of experience in that role for a positive assessment, this is because her degree is not ICT related and she does not have certifications that ACS recognizes.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alphadoor:

Unfortunately her years of experience is not enough for an RPL approach, She will require 8yrs of experience in that role for a positive assessment, this is because her degree is not ICT related and she does not have certifications that ACS recognizes.

But it states if you have Non-ICT diploma or higher then you require 6 years and if you have no form of tertiary qualification then 8 years experience is required.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZoeW:

But it states if you have Non-ICT diploma or higher then you require 6 years and if you have no form of tertiary qualification then 8 years experience is required.

Seen.

My bad.. (skipped the B.SC).... post modified....

So basically RPL is just for her to write on two major projects that she has worked on in her current role. PM me so i can send you a sample of a submitted RPL.

cc azy123
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alphadoor:

Seen.
My bad.. (skipped the B.SC).... post modified....
So basically RPL is just for her to write on two major projects that she has worked on in her current role. PM me so i can send you a sample of a submitted RPL.
cc azy123

Thanks so much!!!! Sent you a PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am yet to submit. By God's before they resume Tuesday morning work in Oz i would have submitted.

@ZoeW I have 3 sample RPL for Your friend guide. But i need to take permission from the person that sent it to me. If she says it is ok i will let you know.

Also your friend should maximize the RPL opportunity. They will deduct 6 yrs it is better if she can get reference letter or statutory declaration of work done prior & during university days so that all her experience from day of graduation from surv & geo can be used to claim points 10 points. This can save her a lot if english test stress.

As far as ACS is concerned It is in ur hands.

ZoeW:

Thanks so much!!!! Sent you a PM.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZoeW:

thanks
Let her assess as other spatial scientist under SSSI (ANZSCO 232214) and if she has any 6 months plus one year IT experience in gis. In short try researching this route. Obviously she needs to bag 20points in PTE or IELTS. and not claim work experience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Until you are assessed before you can know for sure.

Whether they access it as degree or diploma as far as ACS is concerned just have enough years of experience for them to deduct and you will get ur +ve assessment. But make sure ur JD is ok o.

For DIPB, qualification point, whatever ACS says ur qualification is that is what they will use. If ACS did not say anything about ur qualification then u can just use what the Education profile says or assess it by VETASSES.

Note that VETASSES will most likely use the education profile because they are robots so why waste ur money to Assess education point with them.

All of the above are my opinion.

petetherock:
please i would like to know if the Uniben falls underSection1 or 2. However does this AQF converssion apply to ACS ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi, what was your qualification please?
uchenna2017:

Vetassess only removed few years from my experience as my qualification is not inline with the skill but it was on skill level 2. Assuming I went for a skill level 1, I would have gotten a negative outcome as my school (UNIZIK) was assessed as an associate degree.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
lalaazo:

Let her assess as other spatial scientist under SSSI (ANZSCO 232214) and if she has any 6 months plus one year IT experience in gis. In short try researching this route. Obviously she needs to bag 20points in PTE or IELTS. and not claim work experience.
Thanks Laazo. She hasn't worked a day as a surveyor or anything remotely associated with "spatial". Would this not be risky?
Though she already has 20 points from IELTS and 30 points from age.

Just an update: ANZSCO 232214 (Other Spatial Scientist) is now assessed by VETASSESS while ANZSCO 232212 (Surveryor) is assessed by SSSI
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Azy123:
I am yet to submit. By God's before they resume Tuesday morning work in Oz i would have submitted.

@ZoeW I have 3 sample RPL for Your friend guide. But i need to take permission from the person that sent it to me. If she says it is ok i will let you know.

Also your friend should maximize the RPL opportunity. They will deduct 6 yrs it is better if she can get reference letter or statutory declaration of work done prior & during university days so that all her experience from day of graduation from surv & geo can be used to claim points 10 points. This can save her a lot if english test stress.

As far as ACS is concerned It is in ur hands.
Thanks so much. I also sent you a PM request. Abeg help sisters out o! We need help.
God bless. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
I have replied. RPL sent.

Thanks Neks001 for allowing me to use your work as guide I'm grateful.

ZoeW:

Thanks so much. I also sent you a PM request. Abeg help sisters out o! We need help.
God bless. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Amicable24: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Please who has done the assessment of skills through the assessing authorities? How much does it cost? @bellong and others
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Assessing authorities? Be specific
Amicable24:
Please who has done the assessment of skills through the assessing authorities? How much does it cost? @bellong and others

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Amicable24: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
donkafor:
Assessing authorities? Be specific
Thank you.. VETASSESS and Engineers Australia
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Our prayers goes out to your brother @Oga Bellong.
Success in your exams.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mijac:

Have you assessed ur qualifications now?

No, Mijac. After PTE-A.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Amicable24: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
donkafor:
Engineers Australia

https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/For-Migrants/Migration-Skills-Assessment/Migration-Fees

Thank you once again don. Please, the fees in that link are much.. I'm asking all these for a friend who's interested in this Australian PR.. Can you tell me how much exactly it will cost or what he's expected to pay for using the link you provided??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by virtual3xpert: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
lalaazo:

Secondly; every assessing body has guidelines on the acceptable format for reference letters, at least I know SSSI does.
In the case of reference letter, my two references were not on letter heads because my present employer had a policy against using letterhead s for contractors ( IOC) and my previous company no longer exist, though I was given severance letter with letterhead. Nonetheless the two letters were fully detailed with contact info and I got a positive assessment and currently lodged visa app.

Hello,
Was your qualification assessed by SSSI please?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Hello,
Was your qualification assessed by SSSI please?
Yeap and I got all my years of experience intact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.