Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207224 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZoeW:

Thanks Laazo. She hasn't worked a day as a surveyor or anything remotely associated with "spatial". Would this not be risky?
Though she already has 20 points from IELTS and 30 points from age.

Just an update: ANZSCO 232214 (Other Spatial Scientist) is now assessed by VETASSESS while ANZSCO 232212 (Surveryor) is assessed by SSSI
Wow times are changing; unfortunately I have no clue about Vetassess but there are peeps here who do.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by virtual3xpert: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
lalaazo:

Yeap and I got all my years of experience intact.
Can I please send you a mail? I have some questions regarding requirements for the assessment. SSSI website has been offline for some weeks now.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lalaazo: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Can I please send you a mail? I have some questions regarding requirements for the assessment. SSSI website has been offline for some weeks now.
Okay.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Post his profile so that paparazzis will advice..
Amicable24:

Thank you once again don. Please, the fees in that link are much.. I'm asking all these for a friend who's interested in this Australian PR.. Can you tell me how much exactly it will cost or what he's expected to pay for using the link you provided??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TEECANN: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Gurus in the house, Greetings. Am a newbie here

I will post my profile for suggestions.

Undergraduate: LL.B (Uni of Ibadan)- I don't want to use it

Graduate: MBA (OAU)- I will prefer to assess this

Professional Qualif: ICAN (ACA)- I intend to put this forward for assessment too.

Work Experience: 8 years (Financial services- credit, audit)

IELTS: Overall 7.0 (hopeful for an 8 though)

NB: I wish to apply for 189 visa (if I meet 60 points) or take nomination from state nomination for ACCOUNTANT

Kindly help me look into my circumstance. (Can I put my MBA and ICAN up for assessment to serve as qualifications, as these are the qualifications in sync with the job roles that I have engaed in in the last 8 years, not my Law degree)

Your advice will be greatly valued and appreciated...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mzjennypher(f): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dear House,

Please i need assistance as regards aussie pr, below is profile:

degree: economics education
Masters: Mba
experiance : 4years 10 months banking experience
Ielts: LSRW 6.5,8,6,7.5

Please i need someone to help me know my chances or the points i can get.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
chebyshev:

It is normal friend. It is called request for additional information. Usually these kind of information are requested when an assessor needs further clarification as per your documentation.

I experienced the same thing during my qualification assessment with EA. I was asked to provide reference letters for my work experience despite the fact that I did not apply for the assessment of my work experience .

Don't be panic friend, just supply all the information requested. Rescan your degree certificate in 600dpi and try to get the reference letter as well. If you can't get the reference letter, you can use statutory declaration of employment as an alternative. Lastly, as advised by your assessor, ensure that all the issues are addressed at once as you will not have a second chance to do so.

All the best.
Thanks mate, I had provided all the reference letters with my application, then asked for bank statements and tax returns as third party reference, I submitted them, but then he again asked for the national tax bureau tax returns, I provided that for last two years, yesterday he asked for complete tax report from national tax bureau from 2004 to 2014, so when I logged into national database I came to know that online tax returns were only started in my country in 2007 and for period from 2004-06 I then had to submit manually with stamp of tax office and sent it across to my assessor, I hope he understands this time that I was employed for 14 years and grant me positive assessment
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
My Oga Damoche and other engineering professionals in the house, I need sample CDR for civil engineers, if there's anybody with one, pls I need to lay hands on it. E jor o
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damoche64: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
jayooh:
My Oga Damoche and other engineering professionals in the house, I need sample CDR for civil engineers, if there's anybody with one, pls I need to lay hands on it. E jor o

PM me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
BTW, all those baba ijebu numbers I saw the interviewer penning in speaking test, do that rep my band or she was just forcasting? Coz the numbers no funny sad
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
mzjennypher:
Dear House,

Please i need assistance as regards aussie pr, below is profile:

degree: economics education
Masters: Mba
experiance : 4years 10 months banking experience
Ielts: LSRW 6.5,8,6,7.5

Please i need someone to help me know my chances or the points i can get.

Well with d above listed I doubt if u can get PR with it cus u need like 60 points. Your age gives u 30 points, No point in IELTS cus u need to score a minimum of 7 in EACH modules. A score of 7 in each of d modules gives u 10 points, 8 in each module gives u 20 points, work experience is dependent of d assessing authority shaa though most times dey reduce it, so with 4yrs 10 months u score 5 points but if dey reduce it to anything less than 3yrs then no point, the point for ur degree is also dependent on d assessing authority to say if it's equivalent to that of Australia, so u get either 10 or 15k points for educational qualification. So my suggestion is that u try and get 20 points in English exam either ielts or pte-A, cus with 20 points plus 30 points from ur age its 50 points, education can make up for d remaining points. Though getting 20 points nobi beans oh, u really need to prepare. This is my opinion, other gurus will still make their contribution. All the best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
damoche64:

PM me.
Done
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
jayooh:

Done
Lol@ baba ijebu, she go still find the average nah.You can't fail bro. No problem.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=bellong post=57617788]Apologies everyone.... I have not been available...

A lot of demanding issues...

I was preparing for the first semester examination starting on Tuesday and also had deadlines to meet with assignments and other assessments.

May God heal your brother. God's grace in your exam.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damoche64: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
jayooh:

Done

Sent
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
damoche64:

Sent
Seen, thanks a lot Bro
May u never lack help In Jesus' Name

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
mamajaz:

Lol@ baba ijebu, she go still find the average nah.You can't fail bro. No problem.

Lol, dem no deh fail the test tele. Ma matter of meeting desired band or not.

My part one was a mess. I caught her writing 3-5-3. My brain wanted to explode
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:16am On Jun 21, 2017
jayooh:
Drop ya email. I would wire you mine.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by donkafor(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Thank you Oga Boss.
Cottyekundayo:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mzjennypher(f): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2017
Bellacious:

Well with d above listed I doubt if u can get PR with it cus u need like 60 points. Your age gives u 30 points, No point in IELTS cus u need to score a minimum of 7 in EACH modules. A score of 7 in each of d modules gives u 10 points, 8 in each module gives u 20 points, work experience is dependent of d assessing authority shaa though most times dey reduce it, so with 4yrs 10 months u score 5 points but if dey reduce it to anything less than 3yrs then no point, the point for ur degree is also dependent on d assessing authority to say if it's equivalent to that of Australia, so u get either 10 or 15k points for educational qualification. So my suggestion is that u try and get 20 points in English exam either ielts or pte-A, cus with 20 points plus 30 points from ur age its 50 points, education can make up for d remaining points. Though getting 20 points nobi beans oh, u really need to prepare. This is my opinion, other gurus will still make their contribution. All the best.

@Bellacious thanks so much for this piece, wld work on the points. Tho preparing for ielts again really hope i ace it.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Thanks "jodamath@yahoo.com"
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by irewole1: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Good am gurus! Am new on the platform, I had gone through the thread.
I need candid opinion on actions I need to take to enable me make it to Aussie.
Am 40yrs
IELTS 8,6.5,6.5, 7.5 (avg 7) LRSW
HND, ND (Sales exp in FMCG/Telco of 12yrs)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Azy123:
I am yet to submit.

RPL emailed to assessment officer on sunday 18th. Submitted/Payment made on Monday 19th evening. Payment refunded on Tuesday morning (For a review, I did not have to pay to change my application to RPL ) . Result is out on Wednesday morning. Result = Successful.

experience 8 yr+ = 15 points

Total points 65 points

EOI Submitted sharperly

ITA loading..........

cc Alphadoor, Thanks my brother

cc config, thanks for the preview.

cc Neks001 , thanks for sample and preview.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gbengaolu360: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello house, I just received a message from the Feedback Assessor ( Australia Engineers ) to provide the following:

1.Please confirm the duration of your Bachelor's degree studies. How will I confirm that ? I had already uploaded my Degree Cert, Transcript and clicked the date of completion.

2. Provide reference letter with Five main duties undertaken. Also provide third party documents to support this employment period.
a) Income Tax Statement or Tax payment revenue receipts.
b) Copy of Tax clearance certificate card

Can someone break this down for me, PLEASE !
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TEECANN: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Gurus in the house, Greetings. Am a newbie here:

Kindly look into my profile and help with suggestions. I want to know whether it will be wise to proceed or not.

Undergraduate: LL.B (Uni of Ibadan)- I don't want to use it

Graduate: MBA (OAU)- I will prefer to assess this

Professional Qualif:
ICAN (ACA)- I intend to put this forward for assessment too.

Work Experience: 8 years (Financial services- credit, audit)

IELTS: Overall 7.0 (hopeful for an 8 though)

NB: I wish to apply for 189 visa (if I meet 60 points) or take nomination from state nomination for ACCOUNTANT

ENQUIRY:
(1) Can I put my MBA and ICAN up for assessment to serve as qualifications, as these are the qualifications that is in sync with the job roles that I have done in the last 8 years, not my Law degree)

(2) If I don't make the 189 visa directly, whats the strategy in applying for the state nomination to help the situation. Is the state application done concurrently with the 189 visa application or one after the other?

Your advice will be greatly valued and appreciated...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by config: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
@AZY123 ALL the best.....Naso....

Azy123:

RPL emailed to assessment officer on sunday 18th. Submitted/Payment made on Monday 19th evening. Payment refunded on Tuesday morning (For a review, I did not have to pay to change my application to RPL ) . Result is out on Wednesday morning. Result = Successful.

Total points 65 points

EOI Submitted sharperly

ITA loading..........

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2017
gbengaolu360 post=57716070

Hello house, I just received a message from the Feedback Assessor ( Australia Engineers ) to provide the following:

1.Please confirm the duration of your Bachelor's degree studies. How will I confirm that ? I had already uploaded my Degree Cert, Transcript and clicked the date of completion. Try check your entries on the application portal, may be the dates you entered conflict with what you had on the uploaded transcript.

2. Provide reference letter with Five main duties undertaken. Also provide third party documents to support this employment period. Your reference letters should have five main job duties stated on them, should also state whether your worked full or part time. Try check if you have those details in the ones you submitted. Third party document could be any 2 of bank statement, tax return and pension account statement, try add payslips join too

a) Income Tax Statement or Tax payment revenue receipts. as highlighted above
b) Copy of Tax clearance certificate card as highlighted above

Can someone break this down for me, PLEASE ! If you have all above in place, try resubmit them and draw the attention of the assessor to the fact you had previous submitted them.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Azy123:

Total points 65 points

EOI Submitted sharperly

ITA loading..........

Congrats!!!! We dey your back!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Halleluyah oh!!!

PTE finally let us go.

Journey continua.....

Bellong & Mamajaz n sum peeps on here that understands d struggle...can't thank you enough.
God bless u real good.

13 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=teewhysafe

Journey continua.....

Bellong & Mamajaz n sum peeps on here that understands d struggle...can't thank you enough.
God bless u real good.[/quote]

Congrats my people. koleefem05, these are the people to guide you.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gbengaolu360: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
@OzyMigrant.........Thanks. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.