Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1211599 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
I also wanted to say the same thing. Especially if you did not package the product yourself, or rarely know the person. People can just be cruel for no reason.

Prolivingproof:

Bros, it's not advisable to receive anything from anybody when traveling across border, especially from somebody you barely know. Otherwise na long thing oh, period.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
chookudi:
Courier services are very expensive (obviously depending on weight and what you are sending). Cost can range anywhere between 25-50k for documents especially with DHL so if anyone can help, that will save her a lot of money...

Reasonable.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Prolivingproof:

Bros, it's not advisable to receive anything from anybody when traveling across border, especially from somebody you barely know. Otherwise na long thing oh, period.
Hahaaaaaaaa....from nairalanders too Bros, we are family members here oh, anybody Wey go one implicate another person in this family....( make I no curse), ayam an Oracle of God.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chookudi(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yeah I totally understand and I wrote that on the assumption that you will check the packages thoroughly before accepting such

Prolivingproof:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Attached is the format for writing an Australian resume/CV.

It also has examples of answering selection criteri.

CC: Koleefem05

@Segunwamiri,

I believe Ozymigrant has given you a workable response. All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks boss.
Really appreciate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
bellong:

I believe Ozymigrant has given you a workable response. All the best.

Yes he has but I'm still uncertain about seeking sponsorship from Northern Territory having discovered this criteria yesterday:

"verifiable evidence of full-time employment in your nominated occupation for at least 12 months out of the last 24 months".

Please do you have anything to say about this considering that my wife doesn't hold that position currently?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
majiouk2002:
If there is anyone that needs US$200 at the rate of NGN365/$. PM me.
if it is still available in two weeks time, I will contact you. Are u in ABJ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=bellong post=58147916] Attached is the format for writing an Australian resume/CV.

It also has examples of answering selection criteri.

CC: Koleefem05

Please boss, can you or any other person help me with sample of Mechanical Engineer CDR, to be sure of what I wrote before I hit submit button.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
mamajaz:

Hahaaaaaaaa....from nairalanders too Bros, we are family members here oh, anybody Wey go one implicate another person in this family....( make I no curse), ayam an Oracle of God.
@mama J , if you give me i go deliver for you sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stanlo300: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=jayooh post=58139998][/quote]
10 working days.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
The great family, Thank God the ACS site is back and working fine. However, please I need a clarification before I finally make payment. The END DATE, under work experience is required to be filled. Since I am still with my company, which means I don't have an end date yet, what should I fill here? Please help
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
The great family, Thank God the ACS site is back and working fine. However, please I need a clarification before I finally make payment. The END DATE, under work experience is required to be filled. Since I am still with my company, which means I don't have an end date yet, what should I fill here? Please help

Put today's date.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Prolivingproof:

@mama J , if you give me i go deliver for you sharp sharp.
My personal, thanks Jere. I pray evil mind no go cross the mind of anyone of us IJN, amen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alphadoor:

Put today's date.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Denny2017 post=58150863][/quote]

Download and use this format to write yours = https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BznTUgIfmjS6NHFmcVlyeFB5a2c?usp=sharing

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by penitential(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
mamajaz:

Children of God.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obigirl: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
please sir Bellong and everyone, can you please put mouth in this my friends issue, just trying to see if I can help her so we can both realize this Australia dream together by Gods grace. please elders in the house help us o, God bless smiley
Obigirl:
Good day oga Bellong and everyone, please a friend of mine who read pharmacy and works with ministry of health , did her assessment with AIMS last year as a CEO/managing director of her large poultry and fish farm, which was negative. now am trying to advice her to try again but not as a CEO, rather as a pharmacist with another assessing body, but she is worried that the two assessing bodies might have a kind of link. please elders in the house, where should she go from here. thanks as usual.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
penitential:

Children of God.
Sa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
sunvick:
I also wanted to say the same thing. Especially if you did not package the product yourself, or rarely know the person. People can just be cruel for no reason.

Hmmmmmmm it is true oh, aahh the wickedness of some people knows no limit oh.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Denny2017 post=58150863][/quote]
You may go further to beg some people to read for you too, I no wan mention any name( s) now so that it no go look like I' m getting work for people. If not for that singular reason Ai for say beg Jamson, Bnimz, Mctowel01, jukeblam, ibiyemiara, ifexsco, stanlo etc to help you proof read. Another thing be say, you kuma may not want anybody to nose into your affairs.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls my e-family I need ur suggestions, my occupation is only being sponsored by SA on 489 and NT on 190 and 489. And I learnt that NT is so notorious in giving 489 instead of 190. What do u guys think? Oga Bellong and other gurus in the house Abeg make una put mouth for dis matter.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lovetrust(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
@bellong....

Please I have someone who intends to give this Aussie PR a try but she feels she hasn't gotten the right work experience to meet up with dibp and ACS...

she has just 2 years post graduate work experience as a system analyst.

She is asking me, what if she has an opportunity to do her phD in Australia on scholarship with stupends and free health care.......

is it advisable she takes it and leaves for Australia??

does she have a chance of this PR after her phD

currently, she is a level 8 worker in a federal hospital (payroll dept)

She is married. No kids yet.

her dream is to become a lecturer.

what do you advise @bellong?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
stanlo300:

10 working days.

Wow that was quick. I'm still battling my career episodes
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mcslize:

Download and use this format to write yours = https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BznTUgIfmjS6NHFmcVlyeFB5a2c?usp=sharing

Thanks,May God keep blessing the initiator of this platform and all the members of this wonderful forum that have always offered assistance to the newbies like me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
mamajaz:

You may go further to beg some people to read for you too, I no wan mention any name( s) now so that it no go look like I' m getting work for people. If not for that singular reason Ai for say beg Jamson, Bnimz, Mctowel01, jukeblam, ibiyemiara, ifexsco, stanlo etc to help you proof read. Another thing be say, you kuma may not want anybody to nose into your affairs.

Thanks @mamajaz.

Please gurus, who will help proofread my CDR
@Jamson
@Mctowel01
@jukeblam
@ibiyemiara
@ifexsco
@stanlo
Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Obigirl:
please sir Bellong and everyone, can you please put mouth in this my friends issue, just trying to see if I can help her so we can both realize this Australia dream together by Gods grace. please elders in the house help us o, God bless smiley

She can assess as a pharmacist. The question is what aspects of pharmacy is her experience? Pharmacist occupation is sponsored by states only and it is retail pharmacist that has little bit of an option.

She should do more reading on the process.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Bellacious:
Pls my e-family I need ur suggestions, my occupation is only being sponsored by SA on 489 and NT on 190 and 489. And I learnt that NT is so notorious in giving 489 instead of 190. What do u guys think? Oga Bellong and other gurus in the house Abeg make una put mouth for dis matter.

What is your question?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2017
@lovetrust,

Yes she can take the PhD offer if she gets one but it shouldn't stop her from going ahead with the process.

Getting her PR alongside is better as she wouldn't have to wait for another 4 years after PhD to get citizenship.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning all, got into Sydney yday. What a trip. Left Lagos Monday evening, got in here Wednesday morning. Local times. An eye opener, especially passing thru Dubai Intl airport. First time outside d country (Ghana no join for outside d country). Still dazzled. The trip was a humbling and exciting one.
Travelled with my infant daughter. Next time I will pay attention when her mom is preparing her meals. Make we leave dat matter for middle.
A sea of whites, especially dat connecting flight from Bangkok to Sydney. Only blacks on d flight. So obvious.
Careful how u package ur food items especially, check ur fishes and remove d gills, dont allow insects in. Border control spotted these in two of d food items on me.
@Joy, so sorry for d mix up. Two days away and confusion over payment. You are scared of losing ur funds.totally understandable. I can vouch for them. I got my funds from them. A lot. So reach me via email or WhatsApp.
Folks, Pls continue d hustle and come over. I am going to start all over again , but E go pure. Baba God go carry us up.
Still in rest mode, daughter has seen her mom and has been fed well. Na ac weather all day for here So far.
Dats all folks, as things unfold I will pour Dem here.

16 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sammywemmy: 3:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Hi,

Been away for a while. Kindly send a pm if u still need d help.
neejay1986:
Good evening all

@Sammywemmy : please I need to pay my school fees, can you assist with the changing of some money? or better still email me

Thank you as I hope to hear from you soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Abdulquadrimuha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.