Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1211841 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Thanks for your response. Salary is usually paid by the recruitment agencies. Hence, bank statements reflects the names of the same. Please advise further

Since the recruitment agency pays her salary and shows on the bank statement, they should issue the letter.

Alphadoor:
[ author=lawland post=57991312]Hi fellas,

Please does Alagbon police station issue police clearance on Saturday?

Please Any update on this question?

I am sure of Monday to Friday. I don't know of Saturday. Usually administrative section of the police is not open to the public on weekends only the operational department. PCC issuance falls in the administrative duties which I believe will not be available on weekends.

Don't take my words for the truth. You can rock up at alagbon to confirm

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2017
@emmanjo,

You are better off to assess as a mechanical engineer except you have long years of experience and can satisfy their requirements.
I think AIM will be better off to assess with as the scrutiny will not be as that of EA.

@datechman,

Either to EA or to whom it may concern is not wrong. They are after the contents.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ladon7: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Good evening ooo, am back with my questions please help me go tru my profile n advice according.thanks
* I graduated 2005 with 2.2 industrial chemistry( 4 years course)
* just the normal buying n selling in 2008/2009
* took up a teaching job in 2010/2011
* Did postgraduate Diploma in Education(National Teacher Institute) in 2011
*Took up a Government job late 2011 till date
* did my M.Sc in industrial chemistry 2016/2017 ( graduating in two weeks)
* wrote IELTS last year july( LSRW :6.5,6,6.5,7) planning to rewrite by aug 3rd
* 34 years
MY QUESTIONS

-which visa can I look forward to?
-can I be assessed as a primary school teacher?
-which state is sponsoring chemist( I don't understsnd the new joblisting)
-can I use my masters for assessment or it has to be my B,sc
-whats the possibility of getting positive assessment?
-What category does Unilorin falls
-what category does Nigeria Turkish Nile University falls?
Thanks as u help me shed more light
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Hello friends, my schools sent some documents from Ilesha since Friday last week, but all I've been seeing on tracking is that it has departed facility in Ibadan since that Friday to get to Melbourne on 6th of this month, there's no update on it's movements other than that. Please, is it possible they didn't send it ni I'm confused.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by castrokins(m): 3:40am On Jul 04, 2017
How Much Are You Looking At??

neejay1986:
Good evening all,

@ Sammywemmy : please can you help with changing of some money? I need to pay my school fees please.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by castrokins(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Hello Bellong, et al,

Is There A Chance For Someone Who's No Bachelor's Degree But A Diploma From A Recognized Federal University And Has Been Working Since 2013?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:34am On Jul 04, 2017
castrokins:
Hello Bellong, et al,

Is There A Chance For Someone Who's No Bachelor's Degree But A Diploma From A Recognized Federal University And Has Been Working Since 2013?
it might be equivalent to AQF Diploma... Which gives 10 points... Your experience might be able to cover the rest.... It all depends on your occupation though.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by castrokins(m): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Thank You For Your Time, Bnimz.

Working Since 2013 (payslips available)
Diploma In Marine Science

Bnimz:
it might be equivalent to AQF Diploma... Which gives 10 points... Your experience might be able to cover the rest.... It all depends on your occupation though.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2017
castrokins:
Thank You For Your Time, Bnimz.

Working Since 2013 (payslips available)
Diploma In Marine Science

Your qualification is not an ICT major, I am not sure what ACS will take it for. The experience is not up to 5years to take off in lieu of qualification.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by castrokins(m): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Thank You, Sir.

bellong:

Your qualification is not an ICT major, I am not sure what ACS will take it for. The experience is not up to 5years to take off in lieu of qualification.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2017
castrokins:
Thank You, Sir.
Tricky situation... The experience doesn't seem to be related to the qualification at all... Probably the ACS guys should comment on this matter...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by castrokins(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Very Tricky, Sir.
Since Bellong's Comment, I Have Been On The ACS Website Trying To Make Sense Of Their Requirements. Sure They Accommodate Qualifications With Minimal Or No ICT Contents, But Again You Must Satisfy Some Other Requirements Incidental To The Process. Whew!!!

Bnimz:
Tricky situation... The experience doesn't seem to be related to the qualification at all... Probably the ACS guys should comment on this matter...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 5:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Michaelamo:

Pm me.

Hello bro, please, I sent a PM. Kindly check. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2017
bellong:

I can't say for sure. However, if it is government recognised and you have a bachelor degree in addition, I think it should fly

Thanks for your swift response Boss.
Yes, a bachelor degree, but not in a closely related course.

I think I've come to a conclusion based on what I've read here, that first degree seems to be highly placed and valued in relation to nominated occupation. Your first degree must be closely related to your nominated occupation. Even if second degree is closely related, as long as the first degree differs from the second degree/nominated occupation considerably, one probably might not get a +ve assessment. My thought though, open to the house.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning Fam , shey una C the corner wey Oz take enter our body ni Hmmmm na so so 489 pesin dey C for all the occupation, anyway God dey. Half bread is beta than none

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2017
nkechima:
Good morning Fam , shey una C the corner wey Oz take enter our body ni Hmmmm na so so 489 pesin dey C for all the occupation, anyway God dey. Half bread is beta than none

LOL, we are together o, South Australia also broke my heart with 489 occupation this morning. Well, no other choice than to go with it. Wish I had submitted EOI last week, the also reduced required English test to competent though.

Just to clarify, is IELTS Academic accepted by DIBP or it has to be general?.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oscarpellenchy: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017
nkechima:

Hello Bro, sent you a pm,need to confirm some things, pls reply. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
@oga belong and others
Good day.
Please I want to find out the implications of not gong to the state that sponsored your 190 Visa.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2017
babylove01:
@oga belong and others
Good day.
Please I want to find out the implications of not gong to the state that sponsored your 190 Visa.

Thanks

Why won't you go to the state that sponsors you?

The state grants nomination with the expectation that the sponsored will fulfill their part of the obligation to stay for two years at least. I will not encourage anybody to shun their state of sponsorship.

As at today, it is called a moral obligation. There is no implications I know of at the moment. However, rules keep changing. You are trusted to keep your part of the deal.

@Eladua,

IELTS Academic is accepted. I used academic.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks my Oga. 489 it is then. Wonder why SA moved most occupations to 489. And, will SA specify the regional area I should stay or I can decide any regional area myself.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stanlo300: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2017
AbaGuyMan:

sent again bro
The reply to ur PM is bouncing back. I don't know If I can send u direct email if u drop ur email address here
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2017
@Eladua,

Please where did you see the occupation list for SA? I just checked ANZSCO now for state sponsorship it's showing no skilled occupation list available.

Can you share your link please.

Thanks.

Eladua:
Thanks my Oga. 489 it is then. Wonder why SA moved most occupations to 489. And, will SA specify the regional area I should stay or I can decide any regional area myself.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Southern Australia has finally Gone south with their state nomination

PRO 489_ in my own opinion

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/lists-of-state-nominated-occupations

This PR is becoming tougher by the year...

#lets be steadfast
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Hello all. Been following the thread closely and wondering if there's anyone who has gotten a their NSW nomination for ICT related profession recently?
Submitted eoi since march. 65pts including ss points. 263111.
This waiting na wa o.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2017
South Australia is currently experiencing high unemployment rate. It may be the reason why the nomination is going "south"..

No point bringing people without available work for them.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Eladua:
Please kindly shed more light on 489 visa,is there any implications on it apart from staying for 2 years in the regional state and how will one get the PR later.Thanks so much.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2017
bellong:

I am sure of Monday to Friday. I don't know of Saturday. Usually administrative section of the police is not open to the public on weekends only the operational department. PCC issuance falls in the administrative duties which I believe will not be available on weekends.
Don't take my words for the truth. You can rock up at alagbon to confirm

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
uchenna2017:
@Eladua,

Please where did you see the occupation list for SA? I just checked ANZSCO now for state sponsorship it's showing no skilled occupation list available.

Can you share your link please.

Thanks.

Check Alphadoor last post
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning Bellong and everyone.

I have gone to read more on Tasmania 489 nomination which is not really a bad idea to start from somewhere. however, from the information i gathered from various write ups about life in Tasmania the only challenge is HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT which i want Bellong and others to clarify somethings.

The high unemployment is it for white collar jobs or any other jobs (forklift, disability etc)?

Can the partner of the PA work in other states (Melbourne/Sydney) since they are close to Tasmania or will it be a bridge of contract.

Can one easily ask for redeployment or something if you are not able to get a job for like 6 months.

Apart from this questions i read its a wonderful place to raise children, low rent, food, 60 minutes to Melbourne and 90 to Sydney don't know if its train or bus grin.

To me i have always been a champion of whatever visa you get just see it as a stepping stone to something greater.

May God bless our Hustle.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks will do asap

Eladua:

Check Alphadoor last post
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2017
trastar:
Hello all. Been following the thread closely and wondering if there's anyone who has gotten a their NSW nomination for ICT related profession recently?
Submitted eoi since march. 65pts including ss points. 263111.
This waiting na wa o.

it appears NSW has not been inviting 263111 with points below 70 for a while now (according to immitracker though). I also submitted same in April but no word..
My advice is to try to boost your point to 65 pts for 189 in this new FY as the ceiling as invites will surely be rolling out as from July 12.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2017
bellong:

Since the recruitment agency pays her salary and shows on the bank statement, they should issue the letter.

Hmmmn! How do we handle this: Position Held and its details? These companies don't even know the exact positions she has held or is currently holding in the main organization. They are not even aware of the promotions and transfers or would she just inform them of these and let them clarify with the Main organization?

NB: she doesn't have a direct supervisor within the recruitment agency

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.