Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208555 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
yungmin:

Hello bro, please, I sent a PM. Kindly check. Thanks

I couldn't accept pm for days now oo, I'm sorry about that, will send you u a pm now
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by firsttymum(f): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
disectur:
Thanks a lot. This information is priceless. But do I have to do anything specifically like get a doctor's report or clearance certificate? Leaving by November will actually be perfect.

Emirates has a fit to fly pdf document on their page download it and give it to her Dr to fill and sign. Also her Dr need to write a fit to fly letter.
It must state her Edd, EGA, number of fetus and that she's fit fly.

Make copies cos u'll submit at d counter and boarding gate.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by go4value(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Based on all the information I have gathered here,help look at this two scenari

1.My wife's elder brother is a citizen of Australia,married with a kid,am thinking she would be the best as principal applicant,she studied Industrial chemistry and will be going for graduate nursing,we are looking at QUT,cos her brother is based in Brisbane. Anyone studying nursing in QUT can contact me for will need assistant,Wifey has no working experience 30yrs

2.I work as a technical operator,in FMGC,have about 13years working experience with a basic salary 170k,I have Nabteb on Automobile, City and Guilds of London ,part1 in Mechanical engendering,Part1&2 Electrical engineering..35yrs

What will be your best suggestions for us
1.PR or Student Route through Wifey
2.If PR will need to resign once grants land from work
3.we have 3kids and the 4th on his way
4.Student Route 2018,July
PleaiQUTs
5.Is Meledur stJMy emailuly is thMeleducation the only Agent fQUT?QUTosed entry one who has gone through PR with similar qualifications,your assistance will be highly appreciated
Any engineer in the house will to contact me for PR assistance is welcome
Any Qut student studying Nursing or graduates willing to assist will be highly appreciated
e-mail: talk2godwing@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by disectur(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you so much @firsttymum. This is why i'm loving Nairaland.
firsttymum:

Emirates has a fit to fly pdf document on their page download it and give it to her Dr to fill and sign. Also her Dr need to write a fit to fly letter.
It must state her Edd, EGA, number of fetus and that she's fit fly.

Make copies cos u'll submit at d counter and boarding gate.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alphadoor:

VIC deal with state nomination while ACS deals with Employment claims and Degree points.

however, both are part of the PR visa 190 cycle.

Victoria can and will only award you 5pt (190) 10pts (489) for state nomination only

DIBP will refer to you "Skill Met Date" on your ACS assessment result to award you points for work exp, so when filling EOI this is what is required, EOI will not ask you what VIC thinks of your Years of experience.

It will also help to note that ICT nomination for VIC is no longer as you have presented it... for FY 2017-2018 there was a significant change in approach.
http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/visas-and-immigrating/skilled-visas/skilled-nominated-visa-subclass-190#applyICT

So I have clicked on that Link and read it over and over. What exactly is the significant change?
I submitted an EOI for 190 and selected Victoria.
What should I have done or shouldn't have done? Kindly assist cos now I'm confused.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
koleefem05:

But I just bought the voucher from Rachael at UKEAS now now @ 52K. Why Australia? Just curious

With the GTB naira masterscard upgrsde spending, can't one pay directly online?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oreayo2011: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
oreayo2011:
Good Evening House. Has anyone seen results of the round conducted on the 12th?

Anyone with this info pls
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2017
trastar:

So I have clicked on that Link and read it over and over. What exactly is the significant change?
What should I have done or shouldn't have done? Kindly assist cos now I'm confused.

You have done the right thing ma.
No further comments.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2017
DatechMan:

Wishing you success bro.

I'm booked for IELTS on the 29th. Will start assessment afterwards.

I did IELTS and was just competent. I am putting in for PTE - A by next month (before the completion of my assessment).

I learnt PTE is much easier to hit the Superior Mark!

Wish you all the best in your IELTS too. Peace!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
go4value:
Based on all the information I have gathered here,help look at this two scenari

1.My wife's elder brother is a citizen of Australia,married with a kid,am thinking she would be the best as principal applicant,she studied Industrial chemistry and will be going for graduate nursing,we are looking at QUT,cos her brother is based in Brisbane. Anyone studying nursing in QUT can contact me for will need assistant,Wifey has no working experience 30yrs

2.I work as a technical operator,in FMGC,have about 13years working experience with a basic salary 170k,I have Nabteb on Automobile, City and Guilds of London ,part1 in Mechanical engendering,Part1&2 Electrical engineering..35yrs

What will be your best suggestions for us
1.PR or Student Route through Wifey
2.If PR will need to resign once grants land from work
3.we have 3kids and the 4th on his way
4.Student Route 2018,July
PleaiQUTs
5.Is Meledur stJMy emailuly is thMeleducation the only Agent fQUT?QUTosed entry one who has gone through PR with similar qualifications,your assistance will be highly appreciated
Any engineer in the house will to contact me for PR assistance is welcome
Any Qut student studying Nursing or graduates willing to assist will be highly appreciated
e-mail: talk2godwing@gmail.com

Go for PR..

Check for your Skill occupation may likely be assessed by Vetassess, Obviously not Engineers Australia (more expensive than Vetassess)

The Student fee in also high, once you get in as a PR, your student fee is about 50% off as an international student.

All you would be spending on the student visa can easily go to your assessment ans English test

Alternatively, your wife can be the principal applicant (30yrs) is 30 points, what you need is the assessment and english test even though she has no experience

30(age)+15(BSc.)+20(english) = 65 . If shes a can try to get high score in english - Wife
25(age)+10(nabteb)+15(experience)+20 (english) =70. Only if you do well in your english test.

I stand to be corrected by more experienced Felas!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kelvinkate: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2017
I have a problem here. I was intending to go through assessment for Australia PR, I requested my transcript from my school and discovered the age on it is different from the age on my international passport. My real age is what I have on my international passport and I have a birth certificate to back it up. I went to my school to get the info on the transcript corrected, only to be told that nothing can be done about it. What do I do guys?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
I have all my 4years +working experience in the banking sector as a cash supervisor and customer service managet but studied Zoology. Can i get positive response from VETASSESS as a zoologist or customer service manager?
Please help a soul
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DatechMan(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2017
chuglothen:
I have all my 4years +working experience in the banking sector but studied Zoology. Can i get positive response from VETASSESS?
Please help a soul

Positive assessment? Maybe

Your experience might be used in lieu of your qualification.
That means you might not be able to claim any points for experience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
@go4value,

You are better off as the principal applicant on PR. There is no point wasting money on student visa.

You can nominate electrician general or any other occupation that matches your skills which requires a diploma qualification.

chuglothen:
I have all my 4years +working experience in the banking sector but studied Zoology. Can i get positive response from VETASSESS?
Please help a soul

For which occupation?

@kemmyrocks,

I think you should add the master's degree qualification. Worst case is that you wouldn't get experience point which is better than a negative assessment.

There will be a document checklist when you apply, just follow it.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Experienced brothers and sisters in the house, please kindly summarise this for me.

When they say "occupation may be eligible"

Can i still go ahead to apply ?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bnimz:
It is 1000 - 2500 ... My 4 episodes were approximately 1300, 1800, 1500 and 1700 respectively... So, ya, you don't need an epistle for positive assessment...

Hello,Could u help me go through my episodes?
Also pm'd u fir CPD, haven't seen your reply
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TEECANN: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello House and fellow "ACCOUNTANT" occupation path...

Kindly help me out here.

For my ICAN ACA qualification, 'CPA Australia' is asking for the ICAN SYLLABUS of the all the exams I took to qualify as a chartered accountant.
, WOW, Wrote my last papers some 10 years ago, and cant even phantom where I kept the books as I have moved locations severally...

* How did you surmount this part?

* Did ICAN provide you with the syllabus (in softcopy)?

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by go4value(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
@bellong
Thanks for this help,please if there is anyone who can assist, as a I start my PR journey
I will appreciate even if it means paying a token,@Bellong if you can or recommend any one for me I can I'll appreciate
BTW 2018 is my Target,if you are willing to help or Guide me step by step please e-mail me
E-mail: talk2godwing@gmail.com

Cc:Belong,mamajaz,jewelstone,westafrican,ex vattase candidates,engineers et el

You are better off as the principal applicant on PR. There is no point wasting money on student visa.

You can nominate electrician general or any other occupation that matches your skills which requires a diploma qualification.

For which occupation?

@kemmyrocks,

I think you should add the master's degree qualification. Worst case is that you wouldn't get experience point which is better than a negative assessment.

There will be a document checklist when you apply, just follow it.[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by go4value(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
@sypyroxy1 thanks will follow up

Go for PR..

Check for your Skill occupation may likely be assessed by Vetassess, Obviously not Engineers Australia (more expensive than Vetassess)

The Student fee in also high, once you get in as a PR, your student fee is about 50% off as an international student.

All you would be spending on the student visa can easily go to your assessment ans English test

Alternatively, your wife can be the principal applicant (30yrs) is 30 points, what you need is the assessment and english test even though she has no experience

30(age)+15(BSc.)+20(english) = 65 . If shes a can try to get high score in english - Wife
25(age)+10(nabteb)+15(experience)+20 (english) =70. Only if you do well in your english test.

I stand to be corrected by more experienced Felas! [/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
@TEECANN,

When did you sit for your ICAN papers? I.e. from when to when?

Did you start from ATS or Professional?

I might be able to assist if the period matches with the ones I have.

Alternatively, the Librarian at Ebute Metta can help you out.

Just send someone with a laptop and "that thing that naija public officials like most before performing their functions".

Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kemmyrocks: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
@kemmyrocks,

There will be a document checklist when you apply, just follow it.[/quote]

@bellong, thanks for your response. It's for welfare program manager, to be assessed by ACWA. Okay
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello Teecann!

I qualified about the same time. You can pm me so I send what I have to you (notarised copy). I used it for my assessment with ICAA. I hope they accept it though.

[quote author=TEECANN post=58482113]Hello House and fellow "ACCOUNTANT" occupation path...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kelvinkate: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kelvinkate:
I have a problem here. I was intending to go through assessment for Australia PR, I requested my transcript from my school and discovered the age on it is different from the age on my international passport. My real age is what I have on my international passport and I have a birth certificate to back it up. I went to my school to get the info on the transcript corrected, only to be told that nothing can be done about it. What do I do guys?
Please guys answer my question
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kelvinkate:

Perhaps a sworn affidavit will work. My opinion though. The sworn affidavit will state that there was an error on the transcript, and also validate the correct D.O.B
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by santity100: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
boboyi247:

How far with your study visa application nah ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
trastar:

Can i select more than one state for nomination?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by santity100: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kelvinkate:

You in a fix because age is very important for your assessment and this disparity is not too good as you will also need to submit your transcript for PR application after nomination.

My suggestion

(1) Do a court affidavit for the age difference
(2) Also try to see if you can talk to your school that the age is wrong by showing them your passport and other documents, maybe they will give you a letter even if they cannot change the dates.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
bolaobby:

How far baba , please can u send me your Australian phone number, I want to ask you some questions.

Or better still, you chat me up with the phone number on my signature.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
I have all my 4years +working experience in the banking sector as a cash supervisor and customer service managet but studied Zoology. Can i get positive response from VETASSESS as a zoologist or customer service manager?
Please help a soul
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
chuglothen:
Please help a soul

There is no offer for a Zoologist or Zoo keeper if you have checked anzsco search. So check you eligibility and requirement for a customer service manager or any other related occupation. And below are the related occupation to Zoologist

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kelvinkate:

But wetin concern transcript with age in the first place? As in, that information has no business being on the transcript at all angry
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Abdulquadrimuha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.