Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206095 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alphadoor:

DIBP don keep us for crossroads based on lack of information.. sad

I just believe they are cooking up something...it is well oh IJN!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by greeneophyte: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Even a new stream has now been opened for the New-Zealanders within the 189 quota..............I doubt if this would not affect the occupational ceilings when eventually released. We should all just hope for the best as Alphdoor said sha.

@greeneophyte, have u sent them a reminder? Some times they work on cases after reminder....this is from personal experience.

I am thinking I should wait a bit further, before sending a reminder. On the other hand, I'm hoping for a direct grant as I front loaded everything.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
ZoeW:

....... still some people got grant in weeks even when it was 4 months and 7 months for 75% and 90%. So that shouldn't be our worry; na to get the invite be the koko now. smiley Leave them to write what they want.
Talk of rugged faith, immovable faith, unshakable trust in God...I love the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
afolaseg:

Pls, how can reminder be sent ?

send email to gsm.allocated@border.gov.au

Just say you are wondering if there's an update on your application and if they require further information/document.....word it in your own way. Also try state your reference number (preferably in the subject...according to me) and the date you lodged.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by noscarn91(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
lalaazo:
angry
the hustle is taking a new turn; DIBP made changes to waiting/processing times for SC189 @ 8months and 11 months minimum for 75% as well as 90% of application being processed respectively, update as at 20 July,2017( for the month ending June 2017). Now the long wait continues.......... undecided

11 months chai , person fit born pikin and visa still never go commot, it is well
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
greeneophyte:

I am thinking I should wait a bit further, before sending a reminder. On the other hand, I'm hoping for a direct grant as I front loaded everything.

You can wait if that is what you feel strong about. But according to the auto-reply message they normally send, you should wait for at least six weeks before sending a reminder....yours is over 2 months already according to your earlier post.

PS; Front-loading doesn't necessarily translate to direct grant.....you can check expat forum and see for yourself.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
noscarn91:

11 months chai , person fit born pikin and visa still never go commot, it is well

What about having to repeat Medicals and PCC?.......the processing time has many ramifications my bro.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by noscarn91(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

What about having to repeat Medicals and PCC?.......the processing time has many ramifications my bro.
So you mean one could wait 2 years or more if unlucky ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

You can wait if that is what you feel strong about. But according to the auto-reply message they normally send, you should wait for at least six weeks before sending a reminder....yours is over 2 months already according to your earlier post.

PS; Front-loading doesn't necessarily translate to direct grant.....you can check expat forum and see for yourself.

While frontloading does not translate to direct grant , however it reduces and in some cases eliminated CO contact thereby reducing Processing time either for a positive or negative outcome.

Direct Grant is not guaranteed by anything until given by DIBP, however u can play your part well by submitting a decision ready application by FRONTLOADING

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alphadoor:

While frontloading does not translate to direct grant , however it reduces and in some cases eliminated CO contact thereby reducing Processing time either for a positive or negative outcome.

Direct Grant is not guaranteed by anything until given by DIBP, however u can play your part well by submitting a decision ready application by FRONTLOADING

Trust you didn't read my comment right bro....."front-loading doesn't NECESSARILY translate to a direct Grant".
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

hello OzyMigrant , please can you put me through the process ?

i don't mind parting with some cash as charge for your assistance.

i work for the fred govt (NIGERIA) and i've suddenly realized that

i have been running round circles for the past 4/5 years , hence

my desire to migrate to Australia.

i would really appreciate if you put me through the steps on this PR

migration stuff.

i'm already trying to process my transcript from my school and trying

to get all necessary documents from my current place of work.

i.e employment letter , tax etc.

i look forward to hearing from u .

like i said earlier I'M READY TO PART WITH SOME CASH IF YOU PUT ME

THROUGH to the end.

my contact number is on my signature (WHATSAPP)

im most likely going to end up in Tamania as that is where my

occupation/state sponsorship falls under.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rooneyboy:

i don't mind parting with some cash as charge for your assistance.

i work for the fred govt (NIGERIA)

like i said earlier I'M READY TO PART WITH SOME CASH IF YOU PUT ME

Nna ehn...the spirit that operates in Nigeria and the blood that runs in the veins of some of her civil servant is indescribable...#lipsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
koleefem05:
indescribable...#lipsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Itumo
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
koleefem05:
indescribable...#lipsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Itumo
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Plz if anyone can tell me that civil engineer with 65 points and date of effect 7 July will be invited in Tommorow round or it will be shock like 12 July round? Anyone

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
mamajaz:

Itumo

Maami, borrow me your pardonMa...ayaf quickly ran back to the library

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

send email to gsm.allocated@border.gov.au

Just say you are wondering if there's an update on your application and if they require further information/document.....word it in your own way. Also try state your reference number (preferably in the subject...according to me) and the date you lodged.

Have done that severally but no response from them.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Trust you didn't read my comment right bro....."front-loading doesn't NECESSARILY translate to a direct Grant".
Apologies if I sound offensive
I was only trying to explain your point further..

Na DIBP cause an grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
koleefem05:

Nna ehn...the spirit that operates in Nigeria and the blood that runs in the veins of some of her civil servant is indescribable...#lipsealed lipsrsealed undecided

u are sick cheesy

U really should see a doctor .

what is wrong in someone serving as an agent
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kamal474:
Plz if anyone can tell me that civil engineer with 65 points and date of effect 7 July will be invited in Tommorow round or it will be shock like 12 July round? Anyone
Kamal Kamal Kamal.
How many times did I call you?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rooneyboy:

u are sick cheesy

Mr Oga "Fred Gov't,
This forum is for matured and responsible minds. Insults is against the ethics and conducts of this thread. Did he tell you he's an agent Your sorts are not too difficult to identify. By their comments you shall know them. #GMPC

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kamal474: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alphadoor:

Kamal Kamal Kamal.
u called me 3 times mate but I couldn't understand the context to my question, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Alphadoor:

Apologies if I sound offensive
I was only trying to explain your point further..

Na DIBP cause an grin

No offence bro.....ur submission was also on point.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rooneyboy:

u are sick cheesy

There's no point being rude. Honestly ur comment is a bit inappropriate. If u need info, u can politely ask and u will definitely get answers from gurus in d house FREE OF CHARGE.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
The way you mentioned the guys name can make one afraid ohh!!!

I haill and great all my people.
DIPB tricks continue as we wait for them at the junction.

My humble self
Chief #GMPC

Alphadoor:

Kamal Kamal Kamal.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
oscarpellenchy:

Thanks so much..the certificate is a vocational education certificate, awarded by the Government Technical College and goes by the name TRADE TEST CERTIFICATES I, II AND III.
If the trade test is supported by verifiable formal training. She should be able to scale through but I'm a little bit sceptical about the work experience thingy...

For each year of self-employment:
• business registration documents (duly registered according to you)
• relevant trade or business licences (Local government permit should do or beta still get one from her association )
• annual business returns (Get an accounts to draw the business returns)
• statement from a registered/certified accountant if applicable ( She can ignore dis)
• taxation documents citing the name of the business (Get tax receipt from LIRS)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rooneyboy:

u are sick cheesy

shocked
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
nkechima:

If the trade test is supported by verifiable formal training. She should be able to scale through but I'm a little bit sceptical about the work experience thingy...

For each year of self-employment:
• business registration documents (duly registered according to you)
• relevant trade or business licences (Local government permit should do or beta still get one from her association )
• annual business returns (Get an accounts to draw the business returns)
• statement from a registered/certified accountant if applicable ( She can ignore dis)
• taxation documents citing the name of the business (Get tax receipt from LIRS)

Thanks for the input nkechima, well appreciated. Only the first two are feasible as it is now.

What if she isn't claiming experience, can she scale through TRA assessment with no experience? I know this is not possible with vetassess.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Thanks for the input nkechima, well appreciated. Only the first two are feasible as it is now.

What if she isn't claiming experience, can she scale through TRA assessment with no experience? I know this is not possible with vetassess.
I hope dis helps

The employment evidence you are required to supply is dependent on how you obtained your qualification i.e. awarded internationally, in Australia through a course of study, or an Australian Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process. Please refer to the table below to determine how many years of employment evidence you are required to provide with your application.
Qualification
Employment Requirement
Qualification/Award issued internationally
or
Australian qualification issued via study
• 3 years full-time or equivalent part-time
• employment must be after qualification issuance date

Australian qualification issued by RPL
• 6 years full-time or equivalent part-time
• employment can be before and after qualification
4.4.1 Currency
To ensure currency of skills, you are required to provide evidence you have worked for 12 months full-time, or the equivalent part-time in your nominated or directly related occupation within the last three years.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rooneyboy:

u are sick cheesy

pesin no fit follow una play again Na wa ooo. We sha no dey use vulgar languages in this house oh. Nkechima, warn am for me. Koleefem05, I pray God will give you the tongue of the learned tomorrow and He will teach your hands to profit. Yan WO inu ise rere lo. Waa r'ogo lo.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
bellong:

You can apply for a state sponsorship if there is any state sponsoring the occupation.

It will be at interbank rate..

Banks don't use interbank rate for their customers. N360/ $ is used. This is an official exchange rate for this class of transactions. We have several official exchange rates. Lol.
Anyone concerned could check abokifx dot com for daily rates charged by banks for card transactions online and ATMs/POS abroad. N360/ $ does not apply here. It varies.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OGIYEN: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls the link to that,the occupation is mechanical engineering HND,worked as 2nd and 3rd in vessels with a work experience of about 6yrs.thanks bellong
bellong:

You can apply for a state sponsorship if there is any state sponsoring the occupation.

It will be at interbank rate..

@Zinger15,

Provide more information as requested by others.

But to answer your main question, degree from Covenant will be assessed as equal to am associate degree which is 10 points except it is a 5year course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.