Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1210097 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
koleefem05:

#299.87/AUD $
Thank you, is this the rate from the Naira card or dollar card?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
oknee:

. He got the nomination with no further questions asked.
@oknee, Good to hear this.pls When did your friend get the nomination.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Bnimz post=59705665]Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Congrats bro. Adun a kari o

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by everG: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Is the first organisation still in existence? If yes, you can attempt to get reference from them as well. If not, a statutory declaration plus the offer letter you have with you would be utilized to cover for those years of experience.

BTW, do you have pay slips and bank statements reflecting payment of salary by these employers?

My Oga, am having a little issue my boss is saying he wnt to refer the reference letter tin to HR, i really don't wnt any funny issues wit HR and i intend backing out and resolving to statutory declaration.
plz advice if statutory declaration will service the purpose for the two companies ( d one i am working wit now and the formal one). also hw should i mention NYSC? as internship in the declaration? cos i hv an appointment letter stating dat
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
house o make una come hep me ohhh! embarassed embarassed my story go long small but be patient and read..

I was assuming my spouse would need only an english language assessment for me to claim points for partner skills but from the EOI form i can see both English language and skill assessment..

Now the thing is he is a graduate from a tier 1 uni but he has been running his own logisitics/transport biz in the last 10years(studied transportation and maritime mgt)...

which of the occupations can i nominate for him? and what will i use as supporting documents since he basically pays himself(though he has tax clearnce certs n CAC docs). Another thing is i see his realted oupations are neither on medium or short term skill list, the only place i see something close is at Tasmania(short skill) for Transportation company manager( i dey avaoid state nomination for Tasmania because of all thier job offer caveats) ...please is the decision going to be made largely on the PA skills?because i might just go ahead and apply for skill assessment since that does not necessarily mean he must remain within that occupation(abi? )
I have 65 points minus partners skill which i assumed has already given me 5 points...i no fit write english test again oh to get 20 because i ve been getting R9L8W7S7.5 (this is my 2nd try, i no fit do again)

I want to stand a chance for 189 visa while making 190 plan b since my occupation na ICT biz analyst( 70 seems to be the scores getting ITA for now and there are backlogs so i cant bank on 65)

please epp me with ur advise @lalaazoo @ alphadoor @ all of una in short..epppp before i cry because my husband like this his country too much but i gotta do this for the kids ooh!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Michaelamo:

Let me start this way, since it's not totally interactive. First, did your assessor specify the CE you needed to re-write? If no. Then you might have to repackage them or do two fresh ones.

In my case, I was not given option to be assessed as a technologist. I was requested to re-submit two new CEs, that the other two I submitted earlier did not reflect much on my nominated occupation. However some persons have had cases like yours, they requested to write another CE entirely and were later assessed as professional engineers.

In conclusion, you should contact your assessor first to let him/her know what you want. Which she stated in the opening speech, that you "confirm". If you want to accept the engineering technologist, you can just tell him/her to go ahead. If you don't want to, then explain precisely what you would do to get a professional assessment outcome. My one cent.

The feedback I got from my assessor was stated under my summary statement and did not specify which Care er episode to rewrite. Can a send a pm so I can forward you the full feedback then u tell me what u can make of it?

Cc : cottyekundayo
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misoke:

I have 65 points minus partners skill which i assumed has already given me 5 points...i no fit write english test again oh to get 20 because i ve been getting R9L8W7S7.5 (this is my 2nd try, i no fit do again)
Madam Misoke, please "misile" first. You might really not like this I want to say, but it's no doubt your best bet. You want to spend so much on assessment to get additional 5 points that is not guaranteed Or spend much less on PTE or IELTS tutorial or gold practice kit to get a whopping 20 points It's all up to you Ma. Maybe you should also hear from those who wrote PTE 4 (Four) times and more!!! It's all about getting what you want! I rest my case
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
@ missoke
I stand to be corrected but I think partner skills can only be claimed if both partner's occupations are on 189

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
SegunWamiri:
@ missoke
I stand to be corrected but I think partner skills can only be claimed if both partner's occupations are on 189
Exactly...I forgot to add that
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
koleefem05:

Madam Misoke, please "misile" first. You might really not like this I want to say, but it's no doubt your best bet. You want to spend so much on assessment to get additional 5 points that is not guaranteed Or spend much less on PTE or IELTS tutorial or gold practice kit to get a whopping 20 points It's all up to you Ma. Maybe you should also hear from those who wrote PTE 4 (Four) times and more!!! It's all about getting what you want! I rest my case

Lol@ missile..no its not actually.
You see that writing and speaking is really objective..the examiner cannot argue with me when i put in the correct answers for L and R, but on the other hand W and S dey the examiner hand..

Okay let me see other views on the impact of partner skills..thanks smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
SegunWamiri:
@ missoke

great..this is a very key issue.

Back to the drawing board then, let me think a while.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misoke:
i no fit write english test again oh to get 20 because i ve been getting R9L8W7S7.5 (this is my 2nd try, i no fit do again)

If this result is still within the time-frame for remark, kindly do so for your writing and speaking. You might be lucky it will be bumped up. Pls make haste. Testimonies abound!

zany
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by deligentchic: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please house!

What are my chances of getting invitation with 60 points for Civil Engineering Draftsperson.

EOI summited on the 10th of July.

Already had 20 points from PTE.

Please respond!
T. I. A.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Royal54(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
@ All, rejoice with me, after 8.5 months of waiting, ITA don show. The wait wasn't easy but it has ended in praise. Now on the final lap of the race. Thank you all for your support and constant encouragement.

Jobe code : 233512

DOE : 65pts@ Dec. 7, 2016.

15 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Royal54:
@ All, rejoice with me, after 8.5 months of waiting, ITA don show. The wait wasn't easy but it has ended in praise. Now on the final lap of the race. Thank you all for your support and constant encouragement.

Big Congratulations. The wait has been long oh. Thank God you are moving forward and I pray your grant will be speedy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Royal54:
Congrats!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good afternoon house,

Please i would like to know which of these banks one can apply for PTA with a one way ticket. Apparently most of them requires return tickets. Please those that left for Oz in the last couple of months, how una do am.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misoke:
...i no fit write english test again oh to get 20 because i ve been getting R9L8W7S7.5 (this is my 2nd try, i no fit do again)
Abeg do not give up on trying again for 20 points from english test o. Thats very precious 10 marks right there. Take it from me that did 3 tests. Good luck
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misoke:
house o make una come hep me ohhh! embarassed embarassed my story go long small but be patient and read..

I was assuming my spouse would need only an english language assessment for me to claim points for partner skills but from the EOI form i can see both English language and skill assessment..

Now the thing is he is a graduate from a tier 1 uni but he has been running his own logisitics/transport biz in the last 10years(studied transportation and maritime mgt)...

.i no fit write english test again oh to get 20 because i ve been getting R9L8W7S7.5 (this is my 2nd try, i no fit do am again)

I want to stand a chance for 189 visa while making 190 plan b since my occupation na ICT biz analyst( 70 seems to be the scores getting ITA for now and there are backlogs so i cant bank on 65)
what school and what course?
Please Don't be discouraged Madam for English, I have attempted PTE-A three times (75 is my least score, if its not speaking, its writing or listening or reading) and am not stopping ......... in fact i have another for next week (4th Attempt). Its all about how much you need it for the kids. people have done it 5 times just to claim competent English.

Both Parties must be on 189 list as others have mentioned. getting 20 points is cheaper but may not be easier, however its give you 10pt xtra unlike the PPoints that gives 5.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
deligentchic:
Please house!

What are my chances of getting invitation with 60 points for Civil Engineering Draftsperson.

Please respond!
T. I. A.
Based on current trend......................0 chances for 189 cry
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
zanyzara:

If this result is still within the time-frame for remark, kindly do so for your writing and speaking. You might be lucky it will be bumped up. Pls make haste. Testimonies abound!

zany

Zany do you think so?

Hope they wont reduce the mark gan..means the 7 and 7.5 must be bumped up to 8 at least before the thing go make sense oh.

I will try it, have nothing to loose now abi
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Alphadoor:

Please Don't be discouraged Madam for English, I have attempted PTE-A three times (75 is my least score, if its not speaking, its writing or listening or reading) and am not stopping ......... in fact i have another for next week (4th Attempt). Its all about how much you need it for the kids. people have done it 5 times just to claim competent English.

Both Parties must be on 189 list as others have mentioned. getting 20 points is cheaper but may not be easier, however its give you 10pt xtra unlike the PPoints that gives 5.

chai God.im already competent na just that they have used the W and S to do me strong thing. angry

i need 8 across all bands now to have 20pts
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Royal54:

Jobe code : 233512 Mechanical Engineer?
Did I read that right? visa 189

Hope never dies i guess

Congrats Royal

65? 8.5 months

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Alphadoor:

sorry did nt read tru..FUTO

hmm..i thought you are done with the English assessments sef.

I ve been unintrested in this PTE but now im thinking undecided
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Royal54:

Congratulations.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
sesal:
Good afternoon house,

Please i would like to know which of these banks one can apply for PTA with a one way ticket. Apparently most of them requires return tickets. Please those that left for Oz in the last couple of months, how una do am.

Hi Boss, Please which bank (s) did you approach that has refused to give you PTA on a one way ticket?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misoke:

sorry did nt read tru..FUTO what course?

hmm..i thought you are done with the English assessments sef.

I ve been unintrested in this PTE but now im thinking undecided
My sister, the current trend of 70+ for ITA has sent me back to the drawing board ooo.

I traveled to Laidera in IB yesterday and i got the result today , still @10pt.

@teewhysafe, in my own experience too, the laidera experience is better ukeas. I will be there next week again. No time to waste time. I think waiting too long before retaking it is not working for me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
For the speaking module of PTE-A, I stumbled on a dictation/training tool online.

https://voicenotebook.com/test.php
https://voicenotebook.com/prononce.php

It compares input text to how you actually pronounced the words and gives a pronunciation accuracy score.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Alphadoor:

You will be successful eventually. Loving your determination.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Alphadoor:

My sister, the current trend of 70+ for ITA has sent me back to the drawing board ooo.

@teewhysafe, in my own experience too, the laidera experience is better ukeas. I will be there next week again. No time to waste time. I think waiting too long before retaking it is not working for me.

Boss, success is closer than you know. You're an inspiration to me and I'm sure your relentless efforts will pay off definitely.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Royal54:

Congrats, u are really patient.

Eventually you've opened the flood gates for 65 pointers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
deligentchic:
Please house!

Please respond!
T. I. A.

It will come, but the wait won't be here oh. Maybe toward the last quarter of the Australian fiscal year (april-June 2018).
When all the prorata bosses have filled up theirs spaces and skillselect has no choice but to invite lower pointers in less competitive occupations. It could be earlier though, if the invitation per round is also increased from current 1000 per round

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.