Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208469 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Alphadoor:

Hi Boss, Please which bank (s) did you approach that has refused to give you PTA on a one way ticket?

GTBank,Skye Bank and UBA
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 3:22am On Aug 23, 2017
oknee:

I used access bank.
Ok. I will try my luck by opening an account with Access ASAP.
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MDEZIE(m): 4:27am On Aug 23, 2017
MDEZIE:
Hello E-fam,

Please I need a sample CDR for an Electrical Engineer. I'm going for assessment with EA so, just want to get a general overview. Kindly send it to onymod@hotmail.com. I'd really appreciate a prompt response

Thanks

To all Electrical/Electronics Engineers in the house, please kindly help a brother with a sample CDR
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Kamal474:
Hello all, I had sent an application to Victoria on 9 Aug for state nomination, in 12 hours I got reply from them that I had lodged an EOI with NSW too

please sit, how did you apply to Victoria? was it in their website?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello house,
Please who has assessed as a landscape architect?
help a sis
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Phlunter01:

Thank you, is this the rate from the Naira card or dollar card?

@phlunter01 I can give you a lower rate. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2017
jayooh:

So what did u do differently in the new episodes u rolled out? Mehn cos I already took my time to arrange the previous, spent like 3weeks preparing them.

Which occupation did u nominate?

I repackaged oo, from the feedback I understood what was required of me, because the assessor said the two I presented earlier were showing superficial level... Not deep, so I understood she needed more design works, so the fresh two I did was purely on design and fabrication.

I was so discouraged at first, because like you, I spent about 3 weeks putting things together, ironically I spent more time on the two that was rejected. Funny enough the fresh two i fired with took less than a week to write. The idea is from the feedback I already knew what was required. My occupation = Production Engineer.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Blitzenkreig66:

Congrats bro. Please confirm you are a Mechanical Engr and got ITA with 65 points and DOE of 7/12/16?
Cos mine is 7/1/17 and my mate is 8/1/17 both 65 points. Make I know whether to go dey prepare now.

Expect your ITA in September.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Blitzenkreig66: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Alphadoor:

Expect your ITA in September.
Amen ooo. Let me go and find out how to do Police check for Naijac cos I'm in Aussie at the moment.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2017
@segunwamiri.....its likely to be SA that will interest me. I heard NT weather is sooo hot
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Junnaid: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=SegunWamiri post=59733268]@ mamajaz: I have replied your PM since morning o. Not sure if you got it

@ junnaid: Why Transport company manager? In whats area is your experience? Do you have experience in this area? Have you considered Community worker as I suggested earlier?[/quote

From my search I observed that community worker requires qualification in highly relevant field which I don't have. Hence I search for other options which are closely related to urban and regional planning; these are Transport company manager and facility manager. They are both on skill level 2 and VETASSESS group C which requires minimum of AQF diploma or more without highly relevant field but highly relevant experience.
Also from the AQF criteria PGD is level 8 which is higher than bachelor degree but will not be accepted for skill level 1 because learning objectives and outcome differs from Australia bachelor degree.
Therefore, the choice I think I have is facility manager which is available in Tasmania, Adelaide normal list and Northern Territory: and transport company manager which is available in Tasmania and Adelaide supplementary list.
Please bellong, segun, mamajaz and other senior citizens that what av researched on, so what should I do ooooo. Am sorry for the lengthy post.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JD123(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello Everyone, I want to start processing the Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration but my fear is that I have no experience.

I graduated from FUTA last year with a B.Eng in civil engineering and I am currently serving in a school in ibadan which amounts to almost to almost no engineering experience except for the one I had during my industrial attachment while in school.

More so, I have experience in ICT as I have been designing websites for the past 7 years while I also got a job as an IT officer in the same company I had my industrial attachment.

so please , I beg ,advise me on what to do .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mrsojephone: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=Misoke post=59719988]house o make una come hep me ohhh! embarassed embarassed my story go long small but be patient and read..

I have 65 points minus partners skill which i assumed has already given me 5 points...i no fit write english test again oh to get 20 because i ve been getting R9L8W7S7.5 (this is my 2nd try, i no fit do again)

please try the test of english again. This is my 5th attempt too just looking for 0.5 in writing. i am trying PTE this time around.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=mrsojephone post=59743992][/quote]

kk thanks.

please where did you buy your pte voucher from?

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mrsojephone: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2017
I am not in Nigeria. We pay with debit card here in Australia

Also did remark twice, no change at all.

Misoke:

kk thanks.

please where did you buy your pte voucher from?

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2017
mrsojephone:
I am not in Nigeria. We pay with debit card here in Australia

Also did remark twice, no change at all. (you mean for PTE?)

but this voucher scarcity thing,one should be able to purchase the voucher online from thier website or something or we need to go through an agent/reseller in Nigeria?

Please who has ought the voucher lately?where?how much?

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
sesal:

Ok. I will try my luck by opening an account with Access ASAP.

Thanks
I did not have an account with access, used my father's account.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Misoke:

but this voucher scarcity thing,one should be able to purchase the voucher online from thier website or something or we need to go through an agent/reseller in Nigeria?

Please who has ought the voucher lately?where?how much?

Thanks

Ukeas now has voucher at 52k. Call them sharlpl
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=Junnaid post=59741847][/quote]

I'm not sure of where you retrieved the information: "Also from the AQF criteria PGD is level 8 which is higher than bachelor degree but will not be accepted for skill level 1 because learning objectives and outcome differs from Australia bachelor degree" but it feels like NNBB2012 is certain of his suggestion.

However, I'll suggest you go with bellong's suggestion on advisory service.

On the other hand, I have considered Facility manager for you at some point. So I agree that it is relevant to your degree. Also, part of the descriptions of a community worker's JD is similar to that of an urban planner- advising government on welfare matters. Use of land is a welfare matter.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Junnaid: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
SegunWamiri:

I'm not sure of where you retrieved the information: "Also from the AQF criteria PGD is level 8 which is higher than bachelor degree but will not be accepted for skill level 1 because learning objectives and outcome differs from Australia bachelor degree" but it feels like NNBB2012 is certain of his suggestion.

However, I'll suggest you go with bellong's suggestion on advisory service.

On the other hand, I have considered Facility manager for you at some point. So I agree that it is relevant to your degree. Also, part of the descriptions of a community worker's JD is similar to that of an urban planner- advising government on welfare matters. Use of land is a welfare matter.

Thanks mi ora at the top, I printed the said AQF criteria from VETASSES site.
Now going back to bellong's suggestion, ow do I go about the advisory service and what is the likely cost?
Additionally, pls which is better and easier for Facility management, SA (Adelaide) or NT (Darwin) or Tasmania (Hobart)?
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sesal: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2017
oknee:

I did not have an account with access, used my father's account.
Now i am confused. care to shed more light on this?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2017
JD123:
Hello Everyone, I want to start processing the Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration but my fear is that I have no experience.

I graduated from FUTA last year with a B.Eng in civil engineering and I am currently serving in a school in ibadan which amounts to almost to almost no engineering experience except for the one I had during my industrial attachment while in school.

More so, I have experience in ICT as I have been designing websites for the past 7 years while I also got a job as an IT officer in the same company I had my industrial attachment.

so please , I beg ,advise me on what to do .

You don't really need experience after graduation to ace the assessment with an engineering degree. You can prepare episodes based on works done at undergraduate level ( such as IT,projects, research etc.)

Visit www.engineersaustralia.org for more details

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by JD123(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
jayooh:

You don't really need experience after graduation to ace the assessment with an engineering degree. You can prepare episodes based on works done at undergraduate level ( such as IT,projects, research etc.)

Visit www.engineersaustralia.org for more details

thank you, that is just what i need to hear.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
sesal:

Now i am confused. care to shed more light on this?
Nothing much, I think a family member can apply for bta on your behalf if you don't have an account. It worked for me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Titiogunwa:

Please do you know any Pte academic test taking centre in Lagos with reputable success rates. I have fallen victim to the Ukeas-Rachael ish. Was off 3 points sad

victim??..please explain oh because i was reffered to racheal from ukeas victoria island office..whats going on?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Titiogunwa(f): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Misoke:

victim??..please explain oh because i was reffered to racheal from ukeas victoria island office..whats going on?

Well, maybe that choice of word wasn't quite appropriate... just study for the test, pray and hope for the best is what i'll say.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have USD1000 for sale at the rate of #368. You may PM me if you are interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by everG: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
@bellong chairman plz help out abeg, can i use statutory declaration for the two job xperience i hv including the one am doing now and my internship(NYSC). Hw do i include NYSC as intern? cos am including the appointment letters for all jobs.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
chuglothen:
@segunwamiri.....its likely to be SA that will interest me. I heard NT weather is sooo hot

Lolz, Okies but I believe so hot...is for Australians not for naija grin

However, if you don't mind the rank of SA on the chart for unemployment rate, you can settle for it.

What's your family size?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Alphadoor:

Ukeas now has voucher at 52k. Call them sharlpl

yes i did confirm that but i read somewhere on the thread something about Racheal that works at ukeas..dunno what the details are but let me make some enquiries before i plunge

it looks like the price is 46k officially though..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Titiogunwa:

Well, maybe that choice of word wasn't quite appropriate... just study for the test, pray and hope for the best is what i'll say.

ohh i see wink

holyghost fire go burn any body or anything wey try me this time.lol

did i tell them i came to do contribution for BC and PTE? cool

Its well!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
@ junnaid
OK @ from VETASSESS website. Information on the point advise is also available on same
https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/points-test-advice

As per which state is better for a particular occupation, unfortunately I can't say. Maybe bellong might be able to help

@ everG
I believe you can use the statutory declaration stating the reason for not being able to obtain the reference letters from the organizations. Provided that you have offer letters from them as well pay slips and bank statements reflecting names of the employers

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.