Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207679 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2017
No.

The link below often confuses many, but refers only to specific visa subclasses for which you'd be told what the first and second payments would be and when to pay them.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Fees/explanation-of-visa-application-charges

This doesn't apply to you.

You need to make a full payment at the time of applying.

Cheers.

Bimpkus1:
Hello E-family, pls for the payment of visa fee,can i make use of two USD Card to pay.Cos my card limit is 3500$.Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd

I am wondering if Chemical Engineering never ever go on non pro rata ? I am seeing Other Engineering professionals 70 points on the updated list. Does it includes Chemical Engineering?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
@stickaman04, google sample questions on both and see which one you find easier or you are more comfortable with. I hope this helps.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yenisola: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Morning Fam. Please, I need help from anyone who has gotten a positive assessment with VETASSESS as an Agricultural Scientist. Just got a NEGATIVE assessment stating that my job description didn't fit their requirements, meanwhile assessment for qualification was positive. Now, I want to apply for reassessment and will need to re-strategisze on stating my job duties (infact, I need the person to show me exactly the job duties written to get the positive outcome).

Your sister here is anxiously waiting for assistance. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Chemical Engineer is an occupation of its own, and doesn't fall under the said occupation.
It's not on pro-rata and hardly ever does.

Refer to the occupation ceiling tab on the skillselect webpage to see the clear difference.

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect#tab-content-3

Cheers.

Mcslize:
catchdwind4rmkd

I am wondering if Chemical Engineering never ever go on non pro rata ? I am seeing Other Engineering professionals 70 points on the updated list. Does it includes Chemical Engineering?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by elothaddi(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Good Morning All,

I need assistance with sample of payslips and reference letter format please.

Thank you in advance.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by junebaby: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Good day Yenisola, so sorry to hear about the outcome. Did you get the JD from Anzso task stated for Agricultural Scientist or just stated your tasks or job description in your own words. I know someone has gotten a positive outcome for Agric Scientist on the thread. Please use the search button above on this page while waiting for others responses. it will give u all pages on Nairaland that agric sci has been stated however try narrowing down the search by adding Australia to your search words. I hope this helps and I pray for divine intervention by your next application.

Regards

Yenisola:
Morning Fam. Please, I need help from anyone who has gotten a positive assessment with VETASSESS as an Agricultural Scientist. Just got a NEGATIVE assessment stating that my job description didn't fit their requirements, meanwhile assessment for qualification was positive. Now, I want to apply for reassessment and will need to re-strategisze on stating my job duties (infact, I need the person to show me exactly the job duties written to get the positive outcome).

Your sister here is anxiously waiting for assistance. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yenisola: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Thanks junebaby, I did according to Anzsco task o, don't know what went wrong. As regards quicksearch, i have done that before posting o, the positive assessmen feedbacks i saw were mostly for Agricultural Consultants. Keeping my fingers crosses tho'

junebaby:

Good day Yenisola, so sorry to hear about the outcome. Did you get the JD from Anzso task stated for Agricultural Scientist or just stated your tasks or job description in your own words. I know someone has gotten a positive outcome for Agric Scientist on the thread. Please use the search button above on this page while waiting for others responses. it will give u all pages on Nairaland that agric sci has been stated however try narrowing down the search by adding Australia to your search words. I hope this helps and I pray for divine intervention by your next application.

Regards

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
elothaddi:
Good Morning All,

I need assistance with sample of payslips and reference letter format please.
Good
Thank you in advance.

Payslip is simply your payslip. Your company should provide that.
For reference letter, just a letter stating all required by dibp like Job title, working hours, renumeration, duties....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yenisola:
Thanks junebaby, I did according to Anzsco task o, don't know what went wrong. As regards quicksearch, i have done that before posting o, the positive assessmen feedbacks i saw were mostly for Agricultural Consultants. Keeping my fingers crosses tho'
Hi, sorry about your negative assessment. However, both Agric Consultant and Scientist have the same requirements. You can mail me and let's look at it together. Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ineedvisahelp: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
NNBB2012:

You can please raise the issue here as I don't always respond to pm. I hardly check the email address I used then.
Good afternoon boss, I saw one of your suggestion where you made it clear that its advisable to go for Bsc program if someone intention is PR after the completion of academics.
Sir, presently I have no other professional certificate than O Level but I wish to do BSc in Australia & stay to work there after my study. I will like you to give me clues on how to go about that. I don't want to be lazy so you can give me the necessary links to have the information & I will read the content of those web links to have clear knowledge. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
I wish there was a living in Australia thread, so we could learn from the experiences of immigrants who have settled in. it would help us better prepare and serve as a repository of info.

11 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Chemical Engineer is an occupation of its own, and doesn't fall under the said occupation.
It's not on pro-rata and hardly ever does.

Refer to the occupation ceiling tab on the skillselect webpage to see the clear difference.

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect#tab-content-3

Cheers.

Wonderful! Just 108 invited so far. They still have a long way to go. Slots are still very much available. Thanks for your direction.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aaffluent: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please I need PTE materials. I will appreciate if you can send to my email samolatu ~ at ~ gmail .com

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
stickaman04:
plsss between PTE n ielts which one is easier

If you are good in writing (like Kachikwu and Karu) go for IELTS ( General Module).

If you are fluent and probably attended posh nursery school or grew up with people that don't speak pidgin/ other local dialect or you eat less of hydraulic soup (ewedu, okro, ogbolo etc) then go for PTE.

On a more serious note with 7.5k you can test ur ability in PTE before going for it.

Check this platform for @afolaseg

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by elothaddi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thank you

q
uote author=Rett0 post=61251047]

Payslip is simply your payslip. Your company should provide that.
For reference letter, just a letter stating all required by dibp like Job title, working hours, renumeration, duties....[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
NT will never give you 190 except you have a close relative or job offer in NT. You might get nominated but you might have to wait for like 2 to 3 months.

I will advise you to do your assessment with AIMS and probably write the professional exam to get a Medical Laboratory Scientist status to get 189

I have been nominated for 489 by NT but don't think I will be taking the offer for reasons best known to me. Hoping to write the professional exam if need be.

authenticdmj:
Hi Bellong and people in the house. please i want to clarify two points relating to my PR nomination.

1. if i want to apply to NT as Medical Laboratory Technician MLT, can i add the nominating point of 5 to my calculations. i intend applying for the 190.

2. what are the chances of being nominated by NT with a score of 60 for the STOL MLT

thanks in adavance

Thank you Bellong. So am I good with the list of documents I stated? Warm regards
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by topiiiiiiii(f): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
jelmusboy:
NT will never give you 190 except you have a close relative or job offer in NT. You might get nominated but you might have to wait for like 2 to 3 months.

I will advise you to do your assessment with AIMS and probably write the professional exam to get a Medical Laboratory Scientist status to get 189

I have been nominated for 489 by NT but don't think I will be taking the offer for reasons best known to me. Hoping to write the professional exam if need be.

please sir how did u do about the POF am a young graduate and want to give it a trial
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yenisola: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Alright, thank you. Sent you an e-mail already, waiting for you to connect.

koleefem05:
Hi, sorry about your negative assessment. However, both Agric Consultant and Scientist have the same requirements. You can mail me and let's look at it together. Wishing you the very best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yenisola:
Alright, thank you. Sent you an e-mail already, waiting for you to connect.
@bolanle53 and Yenisola
Please just add atyahoodotcom to my username. Mailer demon feedback in response to your PM.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
afolaseg:

Am so sorry for late response.. The advantage of the mock test is to avoid to wasting 52k trying to pass the pte exam. So if you get this, you will be able to practice and write the test like you are writing the real pte exam and there are two exams in this package. After writing, you will get your score within 24hrs. It is marked by Pearson. They use Pearson Marking Scheme..

Congratulations greeneophyte.

Please how can one get this Pearson practice mock material?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by STAugustineOf13(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
ineedvisahelp:

Good afternoon boss, I saw one of your suggestion where you made it clear that its advisable to go for Bsc program if someone intention is PR after the completion of academics.
Sir, presently I have no other professional certificate than O Level but I wish to do BSc in Australia & stay to work there after my study. I will like you to give me clues on how to go about that. I don't want to be lazy so you can give me the necessary links to have the information & I will read the content of those web links to have clear knowledge. Thanks

Start from Page 0
https://www.nairaland.com/3786389/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries/110
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by david27617: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello fam,I ll like to thank everyone here, especially those that have made it including @bellong, sujydee, and many more, and still believes others can make it.Permit me to remind you,God will continue to reward every good work you guys have done here.

Please, I'll like to know if tax receipts can suffice/substitute for tax clearance certificate for visa application. I will appreciate every suggestion,no matter how brief.Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ineedvisahelp: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by david27617: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello Fam, I'll like to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed by way of response to inquiries including @bellong, @sujydee and others..God will richly reward all your efforts and commitment.

Please, I'll like to ask,can tax receipts substitute/suffice for tax clearance certificate for skilled migration visa application?
Will appreciate every response, no matter how brief. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuglothen(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please where can i see the option of making payment for vetasses. I am at the stage of making payment but dont know how to go about it on the site
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udz: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2017
udz:

I will send u free of charge. Just reply with ur email.

Pls no need sending pm to me, just quote me and put email. I already sent to inno4lov.. ...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tyosho: 6:45am On Oct 10, 2017
einsteino:
I wish there was a living in Australia thread, so we could learn from the experiences of immigrants who have settled in. it would help us better prepare and serve as a repository of info.

I wanted to come and give a quick brief on what life has been like since I came here in March but I noticed everyone else is talking about getting invite so I paused.If anyone can start such a thread,I will be more than willing to share info that I have gathered thus far.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
tyosho:

I wanted to come and give a quick brief on what life has been like since I came here in March but I noticed everyone else is talking about getting invite so I paused.If anyone can start such a thread,I will be more than willing to share info that I have gathered thus far.

einsteino:

Closest would be this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/215610/where-nigerians-australia.

You can post there as well.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by einsteino(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2017
tyosho:

wow that would be lovely. I have created the thread. Please we would be delighted to learn from your experience.

here is the link to it

https://www.nairaland.com/4107540/living-australia-life-australian-immigrant#61275755

okay mods please shut down mine, i see someone else created one already.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by eezor: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
udz:

Pls no need sending pm to me, just quote me and put email. I already sent to inno4lov.. ...

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.