Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204286 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2018
trastar:
So I'm looking at Tasmania site now and their eligibility requirement, did they take off the having a job offer in Tasmania as a requirement?
I can't find it anywhere on their site anymore.

*confused much*

It is there oooo!

Ref: 489 Visa 3A
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Delovy:
This means if ur occupation is on tsol list u can apply for Tasmania 489/without job offer and even proof of fund
Exactly, but with proof of employability in for of job adverts and statements
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Delovy(f): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Screen shots of job advertisement of ones occupation can be sent. Google can do the job
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
frank043:

Wow!!!

So that's actually possible. One can ignore the slash from assessing body, go ahead and provide ample evidence and submit EOI??

Nice info ma'am. Thanks
Teejay80 should coman clear ground here.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Congratulation, God bless and Prosper you in the land.

Please can Nigeria engineering graduate apply for 476 visa

[quote author=4mula22 post=64280191]IMMI Grant Notification...!

TIMELINE STORYLINE:

Jan 2016: MSC in the UK. BAE travellled from the UK to Canada for a conference. Met a total stranger that told her about Australia's 476 visa. BAE did her research and alerted me immediately. BAE was done with studies so BAE went back to naija.

June 2016: Graduation

July 2016: first IELTS... 7, 8.5, 8, 7 L R W S
July 2017: BAE's IELTS... 7,7,8,8.5 L R W S

July 2016 BAE applied for 476 visa. Grant received in October 2016.

Sept 2016: I Applied for 476 visa. Grant received on 20th Sept 2016
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favemmy: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
4mula22:
IMMI Grant Notification...!

TIMELINE STORYLINE:

Jan 2016: MSC in the UK. BAE travellled from the UK to Canada for a conference. Met a total stranger that told her about Australia's 476 visa. BAE did her research and alerted me immediately. BAE was done with studies so BAE went back to naija.

June 2016: Graduation

July 2016: first IELTS... 7, 8.5, 8, 7 L R W S
July 2017: BAE's IELTS... 7,7,8,8.5 L R W S

July 2016 BAE applied for 476 visa. Grant received in October 2016.

Sept 2016: I Applied for 476 visa. Grant received on 20th Sept 2016

Sept 2016: I went back to naija from UK

Nov 2016: met BAE's parents.

3rd Dec 2016: got married to BAE. BAE is now WIFEY.

28th Dec 2016: I and WIFEY left Abuja for Melbourne.
30th Dec 2016: arrived Melbourne.

Feb 2017: submitted EA assessment

March 2017: EA CO contact to provide another CDR.

April 2017: submitted a 2nd CDR.
April 2017: EA Assessment outcome.... Engineering Technologist. That was a big blow.

8 June 2017: WIFEY submitted EA assessment
15 June 2017: EA CO contact to provide an updated CV.
20 June 2017: WIFEY's EA assessment outcome... professional Mechanical Engineer. Chai... diaris God ooo

July 2017: WIFEY's 2nd IELTS... 9,8.5,8,7.5 R L S W
July 2017: WIFEY ported to PTE... 90,84,82,79. R L S W. 20 points in the bag

3rd Aug 2017: EOI lodged for 189. 70 points, Mechanical Engineering. Principal applicant?... WIFEY. Bit at least I contributed 5 points and was her cheerleader coach.

9 August 2017: ITA received for 189
11 August 2017: application submitted, medical and all necessary documents attached.

12 Sept 2017: CO contact to provide polio vaccination or certificate. Uploaded same day. We thought it wasn't necessary since we were already in Australia.

29 Dec 2017: last working day of the year. Last working hour of the day. IMMI Grant Notification received for me and WIFEY!!

It's been a sweet ride. Best friend turned BAE. BAE turned WIFEY. WIFEY turned knight in shining armour!!

I wanna thank all those that contributed positively to this thread. Special shout to Mamajaz and Bellong.

Although it's coming late, someone might be gingered for the rest of their journey to Aussie.

May the Lord God bless y'all real good.

Congratulation, God bless and Prosper you in the land.

Please can Nigeria engineering graduate apply for 476 visa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MrGreenMavro: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
bornlegend:

It is there oooo!

Ref: 489 Visa 3A

its not...researched the Tasmanian labour market and provide evidence (see Document Checklist - Employability) that there are sufficient employment opportunities (at least five and not more than eight opportunities) in your nominated occupation in Tasmania and that you have:
skills and recent experience relevant to the researched employment opportunities
skills and experience relevant to the Tasmanian economy
access to sufficient financial assets to fund your migration and settlement in Tasmania while you seek employment
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
mamajaz:

Teejay80 should coman clear ground here.

mamajaz, thought you already stated a case history here in this regards. Anyways, Teejay80 kindly fall in.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Misoke:

Sorry just had to lol!...at least you ve done something.take another step:English test ,skill assessment?
You ehn. You're very naughty.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
frank043:

mamajaz, thought you already stated a case history here in this regards. Anyways, Teejay80 kindly fall in.
Yep. She was the beneficiary.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mzjennypher(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pinoralia:

Your work experience should be in line with your course of study.

studied education/ working in bank. The skill assessment is not likely to fly. The assessing body for teachers requires 8.0 in speaking and listening. Weigh your chance before proceeding.

Maybe your spouse (if any) can apply. What did he/ she study?

@Pinoralia thanks i am not married.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stifo2012: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please i need help. I want to submit my CDR for assessment with EA as Mechanical Engineer. I would be most grateful if those who have passed through EA with positive assessment could help to review my CDR.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by manga5: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
jayooh:

Congrats to you, my professional colleague. Though EA stripped my of professional Civil Engineer outcome. grin
Sorry about that.What was their reason?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
manga5:

Sorry about that.What was their reason?
Whatever was the case, he kept asking for alternative episode. I believe small craze deh dat my assessor "Eugene" head; perhaps, God was just using him.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by kessel: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
good day people,greetings to all the great guys taking their time to educate us,please,i have read the intro and some things are still not clear to me, i will appreciate it if am clarified and
how do i combine 9years as a sales and marketing manager with 2years work as a nurse(bsn)
i only got licensed as a nurse 2yrs ago and i have managed to combine the 2 job as the biz firm is a family stuff.
wrote TOEFL lat year with READING--13 LISTENING -----12 WRITING-----21 and SPEAKING 18
what is my chances and what do i do next.
thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
kessel:
good day people,greetings to all the great guys taking their time to educate us,please,i have read the intro and some things are still not clear to me, i will appreciate it if am clarified and
how do i combine 9years as a sales and marketing manager with 2years work as a nurse(bsn)
i only got licensed as a nurse 2yrs ago and i have managed to combine the 2 job as the biz firm is a family stuff.

thanks

You can't combine experience from two different occupation. You can only nominate one occupation.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Quick one.
Can someone sum up points with his brother? Or must it be partner(Lady)?
5point Agenda grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
ZoeW:
You ehn. You're very naughty.

Yaay!!...ZoeW is back...you have been MIA from this forum

Hahaha..my dear..somethings u just have to talk/advice
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
Quick one.
5point Agenda grin

There is detailed explanation for who a partner is in the point table. And no, your brother is not your partner.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by crest2j(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Plz I want to confirm from those that received their grant email. Is it how is look like wen they send it to u via email?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
Quick one.
5point Agenda grin

LMAO. The struggle just got realer.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
crest2j:
Plz I want to confirm from those that received their grant email. Is it how is look like wen they send it to u via email?

Was there an attachment that explains the grant and information for each applicant in the email?

Visa 457 is employer sponsored visa and I don't think they issue 5years. It is either 2years or 4years.

To clear your doubt, check the visa status on VEVO. If it is there, it is genuine.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inagbe1: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
inagbe1:
Oga Bellong, please sir, can a pharmacist do evaluation as a pharmacy technician with vetasses? Are there other alternative pathways for pharmacists?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=inagbe1 post=64345092][/quote]

As long as you can justify it with what you do.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by crest2j(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
How do I check it on VEVO, because I google it couldn't get the answer am looking for, plz help me out.
bellong:

Was there an attachment that explains the grant and information for each applicant in the email?

Visa 457 is employer sponsored visa and I don't think they issue 5years. It is either 2years or 4years.

To clear your doubt, check the visa status on VEVO. If it is there, it is genuine.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by inagbe1: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
bellong:

Thank you very much sir, God bless you abundantly
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 3:24am On Jan 20, 2018
crest2j:
How do I check it on VEVO, because I google it couldn't get the answer am looking for, plz help me out.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/busi/visas-and-migration/visa-entitlement-verification-online-(vevo)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by NNBB2012: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2018
crest2j:

Just a look at the years granted and the name of the visa alone, I know straight away that is a scam.Sorry to let you know that the visa is FAKE. If you paid for it, it means you have been duped. The maximum years you can have on visa Temporary Work (Skilled) visa subclass 457 is 4years for now until March when it changes to two types of 2years and 4 years respectively. Do not attempt to come to Australia on a fake visa. You CANNOT beat the border and straightaway you will be taken to the detention centre where you will then be deported with grave consequence in the future.

This should serve as a warning to those patronizing fake agents out there. Before you use an agent, always check the MARA site to ensure you are dealing with the genuine agent.
https://www.mara.gov.au/using-an-agent/using-a-registered-migration-agent/
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Idiebube110: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, awesome job you all are doing here! Especially to oga Bellong and our other selfless and faithful brethren on here, may God reward you all abundantly for your efforts and assistance!

I'm an Elect & Elect Engineering 2012 graduate, with some inverter installation and building construction supervision experience. I'm just starting the entire process, preparing for my PTE-A for now, after which I'll proceed for assessment with EA. Looking forward to sharing my success story here too.

God's favour and speed to everyone!

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Janecanal4(f): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
bellong:

Bellong sir,
Please am a nurse but only have my RN, i will be 29 this yr, i know Nigerian RN is considered as an enrolled nurse, is better i further my studies or apply for permanent resident,my hubby is a doctor, i want to know the 3 years pathway cos he has 11years of experience please guide me
Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Janecanal4:

Bellong sir,
Please am a nurse but only have my RN, i will be 29 this yr, i know Nigerian RN is considered as an enrolled nurse, is better i further my studies or apply for permanent resident,my hubby is a doctor, i want to know the 3 years pathway cos he has 11years of experience but in his 40's please guide me
Thanks

If your husband has experience in primary healthcare, he can nominate primary healthcare manager.

Check out these occupations

Primary healthcare manager
Medical administrator
Health and services manager.

You guys should read the job descriptions of each of the occupation and go with the one closest to his experience.

As long as he is not 45, he can still be the principal applicant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.