Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207204 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:

And indeed I was next!
Visa granted 9 February 2018!!!
Too excited to post my timelines!!!
Oh Glory be to God in the highest.

I am very happy.

Now I and my sister @TeewhySafe are next in Jesus name.

You shall prosper in OZ

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2018
@Fizzile,

The first thing is to identify the occupation you intend to nominate on the list. Then check if it is being sponsored by any state. Once this is done, you can proceed to the next stage of assessment.

Since you have MSc in Environmental management, you should add it to support your application. It is better that way than gambling with only the BSc.

As per salary payment, unlike previous years, home affairs are now serious about employment verification. You should get payslip from your company and if possible a tax document or pension fund statement as a third party document.

I wonder why companies still pay cash in this age of seamless banking. Not only putting their employees and cashier at risk of being robbed on pay day, the stress of moving cash is enough to give the custodian high BP.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:

And indeed I was next!

Congratulations mate... All the best
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Jbelieve:
Please is it possible to pay vetassess fees with GT master card.

As long as the fee does not exceed the dollar limit set by GTbank

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jones2014: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2018
pls I need materials for study...... Hostine2007@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Pinoralia:
Hi guys,
If you PTE academic vouchers. You can contact me.

I have practice materials for FREE too.
I wish you all the best....

Pls check ur mail
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:

And indeed I was next!

Congrats dear pls post timelines to encourage expectant ones like us
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:

And indeed I was next!

Yes!
Yes!!
Yes!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=ZoeW post=64907515]
And indeed I was next!

Wow, congratulations.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
timikenzo2:
Hello Everyone,
Its been ages I made a comment in here. I use to be active then became a silent reader....I have learnt from everyone and I am going to put my timelines to encourage several others. Truly God is God and cannot be anything less....
First PTE attempt - Dec 2014
First IELTS - Feb 2015
First Student visa - Denied June 2015
Vetasses Assessment( Agricultural Consultant) - Positive April 2016 )8 months of waiting, 8 years of experience cut to 7.6years
Second attempt Student Visa - Granted April 2016
Travelled to Australia - May 2016
Family joined - July 2016
First PTE in Australia- less than 10 points needed/required
First,Second IELTS in Australia - less than points required
Second PTE - March 2017 - acquired the 10ponts needed
EOI -March 2017
Invitation to apply - March 2017
Medicals,PCC etc - March 2017
Documents upload - March/April 2017
Visa Lodge - March 2017
First CO Contact - June 2017
Second CO Contact - September 2017
Called DIBP - December 2017
Called DIBP January 2017
Grant - February 7 2018. Visa 189 with 60 points
The waiting was out of this world,in the end it was worth it. God is God!!! Thank you Jesus

Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:

And indeed I was next!

Oh wow.
Congratulations. Please post your TL
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Congratulations @ timikenzo2 and @ZoeW.

May you continue to prosper in the land in Jesus name.

@ Phlunter 01, biko sow a word of authority into my own case so that ITA will miraculously fall on me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Wow. So happy for you. Congratulations!!!!.

I could remember when you were worried if you could claim 15 points for education.

Go and prosper in the land of OZ.

ZoeW:

And indeed I was next!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by timikenzo2(f): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=ZoeW post=64907515]
And indeed I was next!
[/quote

Waohhhh,excited for you too....i know that feeling. Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
geostrata:
waoh...congrats! I guess u applied to NT
Thanks. No 189
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by timikenzo2(f): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
catchdwind4rmkd:
Congrats!
Best wishes.

Thanks mate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
catchdwind4rmkd:
Congrats!

Best wishes

Thank you sir
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Alphadoor:

Jokes on you tongue tongue tongue
Seriously just as I was complaining! Thanks so much for all ur encouragement
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Phlunter01:

Oh Glory be to God in the highest.

I am very happy.

Now I and my sister @TeewhySafe are next in Jesus name.

You shall prosper in OZ
Our very own thread prophet!! Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2018
bellong:

Congratulations mate... All the best
Thanks boss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2018
candycush:

Congrats dear pls post timelines to encourage expectant ones like us
Thank you. I will soon
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
ogbevireo:

Yes!
Yes!!
Yes!!!
My brother!! You know how long na.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by timikenzo2(f): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
jayooh:

Congratulations

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Bellacious:
Wow, congratulations
trastar:
Oh wow.
Congratulations. Please post your TL
Thanks ladies

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Azy123:
Wow. So happy for you. Congratulations!!!!.

I could remember when you were worried if you could claim 15 points for education.

Go and prosper in the land of OZ.
Yes o my brother! It ended in praise! Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:
Congrats! I am next!!!!

ANd next you were in deed..sis i dey ya back..i am next!

Still popping the champagne ohh!!! God is awesome!yaaay!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
timikenzo2:

qWaohhhh,excited for you too....i know that feeling. Congratulations
Thanks so much. Just as i tapped into you belssing!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Congratulations zoew I tap from this miracle grin grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2018
Misoke:

ANd next you were in deed..sis i dey ya back..i am next!

Still popping the champagne ohh!!! God is awesome!yaaay!!!
My darling love! You are next oh!!! Lets keep the prophecy moving!
Thank you for all ur support.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2018
timikenzo2:

Thanks bro.
First contact was for further employment verification for me ( bank statement,payslips,pension,tax documents) and English proficiency for hubby.
Second contact was still employment verification ( Company's registration documents,Company'tax documents).

Wow!..what was your fproof of english procifiency for your hubby if you dont mind my asking?

They even asked for the employers registration/tax doc?Its well oh.. shocked
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2018
aussy4life:
Congratulations zoew I tap from this miracle grin grin
Lol. Thank you. We are all tapping o. Seems grant rain is upon us.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
ZoeW:
My darling love! You are next oh!!! Lets keep the prophecy moving!
Thank you for all ur support.

Amen!!...Im stupid happy at work today... and its not even my grant .hehehehe grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.