Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208041 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jimohabdo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
@bellong,
kindly guide me on the point OND would give me.
thanks

jimohabdo:

See attached for my job discription, please I need to know the points OND would fetch me. Thanks for your swift response.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
spyroxy1:

Congratulations sis...This hustle paid off. God bless you and your family in the land. Happy for u sis.
I can't thank God enough for this rugged couple. Nice wedding gift from HA.
Congrats sweet ones, go and born and replenish the land of Oz.
Phlunter01, you're next. I can bet with my March salary grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks oooh. Amen
ITA landed Sep 5th
Visa was lodged 21st September.
Co Contact 2nd November.

We submitted marriage cert, change of name etc and my Hubby's name was on my passport yet further proof was still requested for. Marriage is recent plus no kids yet so i guess that's why they require this @trastar
Misoke:

hearty congratulations!!!....more testimonies await you there!

whatt?!!! shocked shocked....perseverance is 110% here oh!..6 times!

What do you mean by ITA: Sep 2017?..that was the month you lodged your application right?what date? (hope you do not mind my asking?lol)
dates helps with our forecasting somehow cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks Mamajaz and everyone.
Grants fall on you all.
mamajaz:

I can't thank God enough for this rugged couple. Nice wedding gift from HA.
Congrats sweet ones, go and born and replenish the land of Oz.
Phlunter01, you're next. I can bet with my March salary grin

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
teewhysafe:
Finally, its our turn to testify.

Received Grants for myself and Hubby by 12:39am, 1st March, 2018.

Congratulations. So happy for you. Thank God it ended in Praise.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dypswtch(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Anyone who applied for Electronics Engineer and has gotten a positive assessment , kindly pm me. Urgent!!!!!!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
teewhysafe:

Timeline below:

Congratulations. May you continue to soar higher
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2018
jimohabdo:
@bellong,
kindly guide me on the point OND would give me.
thanks

10 points.

@teewhysafe,

Congratulations.. it is just the beginning of good things to come.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by victree4: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Dypswtch:
Anyone who applied for Electronics Engineer and has gotten a positive assessment , kindly pm me. Urgent!!!!!!!!

I sent u a pm since Monday. Kindly check.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations @teewhysafe.
And we shall all be in Aussie on your anniversary.
Go and prepare a place for us.
@Phlunteer...your GRANT testimony come soonest.
Success to everyone at different stages of the process.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats, best wishes

teewhysafe:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iceberg54: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations teewhysafe!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mayorkays: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please house how can I go about migration to Australia? What are the requirements and the steps to take? Am new here and I need assistance. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Zianluv234: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
@spyroxy I pm you but no response
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
mayorkays:
Please house how can I go about migration to Australia? What are the requirements and the steps to take? Am new here and I need assistance. Thanks

You are welcome. Kindly read the first page of the forum.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations Sis.

teewhysafe:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mayorkays: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
bornlegend:

You are welcome. Kindly read the first page of the forum.

Please under the competent English I wanna know if there is no point for it because I saw 0 point and 18pt
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
I think both qualification and experience should form the basis of being assessed positively but what is the issue with his experience?

FCCA2012:

@bellong thanks
I assessed with ICAA as a general accountant and he is also an ACCA affiliate and we will want to use ICAA for his assessment. Though, I am aware that ICAA also assesses only qualification BUT my doubt is if he MUST assess his working experience before I can claim partners point ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by toslad: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
I feel you bro. It will surely end in praise for us o.

praiseisgood:

My Sister, Long time. Believing you are doing great.

I took a break to take lessons from the Queen (as per English nah ooo) and Iya Charlie did not disappoint.

The ministry is gradually moving to the permanent site and very soon, I mean sooner than soon, it will surely end in praise by His grace.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by BossLaifay(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
FCCA2012:

@bellong thanks
I assessed with ICAA as a general accountant and he is also an ACCA affiliate and we will want to use ICAA for his assessment. Though, I am aware that ICAA also assesses only qualification BUT my doubt is if he MUST assess his working experience before I can claim partners point ?
Experience is irrelevant when claiming partner points. However, some assessing bodies do require a certain number of years of experience for a positive skills assessment. I do not know what ICAA requires.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ZoeW: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
teewhysafe:

Received Grants for myself and Hubby by 12:39am, 1st March, 2018
Congrats lady!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afojibola: 1:35am On Mar 03, 2018
teewhysafe:

Timeline below:

Conceived Plan to relocate: September, 2016,
Assessment for Agricultural Scientist: Nov 2016
First PTE: 86, 86, 87, 76; December, 2016
Second PTE: 90, 90, 90, 78 January, 2017
Negative Outcome: January 2017
Reassessment for Agricultural Consultant: Feb, 2017
Positive assessment; March, 2017
Third PTE: 80, 77, 76, 74; March 2017
Fourth PTE: 90, 86, 77, 72; April, 2017
IELTS: 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7; April, 2017
Fifth PTE: Cant even remember the scores ; May, 2017
Sixth PTE: Finally 20 points; June, 2017
ITA: Sep, 2017
CO Contact: November, 2017 requesting for police certificate for damaged passport and proof of relationship with spouse
Grant: 1st March, 2018

I wont say the wait was easy but God remained faithful.

We can't appreciate Bellong enough. He is purely God sent. At times when Hubby was discouraged and he even decided to give up, he kept on encouraging me to keep on encouraging him and laidat laidat we sha shift to the finish point, Glory be to God.

Mamajaz...God Bless you ma. always checking up on us and pushing the ministry forward on here... Kudos ma

Phlunter: My sister in the waiting...only a while more dear..cant wait to read your testimony on here. Godspeed... We are going ahead to prepare a place for you...lol

To all those awaiting Assessments/ITA/English/Grants, keep the faith burning. Don't get weary. It will surely come.

God bless

cc: Bellong, Phlunter, Mamajaz
Congrats
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afojibola: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2018
aussy4life:
4 months and 5days today cry

I would advice u not to contact HA in any manner as long as your application still falls within their official processing time.....

I know d waiting is killing.......but trust me ......u will rejoice at last

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by FCCA2012: 3:42am On Mar 03, 2018
toslad:
I think both qualification and experience should form the basis of being assessed positively but what is the issue with his experience?

Thanks for your reply, his relevant experience in accounting was in Nigeria more than 5 years ago, and since we are already in Australia I think it will be difficult/time consuming to get the necessary documents from the company as we will be loosing 5 points for age in November.
My thoughts are if ICAA can assess only his qualification so that I can claim the partners point.

@bellong and others please your suggestions are needed.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by FCCA2012: 3:46am On Mar 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
Experience is irrelevant when claiming partner points. However, some assessing bodies do require a certain number of years of experience for a positive skills assessment. I do not know what ICAA requires.

Thanks for your reply, he will be assessing with ICAA and they do not need experience to assess qualifications.

Please, others in the house is experience needed to claim partner points ?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2018
mayorkays:

Please under the competent English I wanna know if there is no point for it because I saw 0 point and 18pt

it is 0 point.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good day everyone. We woke up to our positive assessment as engineering professional this morning.

Also came in just in time before the 7-days victoria gave. We thank God.

EOI submitted and Victoria nominations EOI replied too. Praying the timely arrival of the positive assessment translates to what we're expecting. Amen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
teewhysafe:

Timeline below:

Conceived Plan to relocate: September, 2016,
Assessment for Agricultural Scientist: Nov 2016
First PTE: 86, 86, 87, 76; December, 2016
Second PTE: 90, 90, 90, 78 January, 2017
Negative Outcome: January 2017
Reassessment for Agricultural Consultant: Feb, 2017
Positive assessment; March, 2017
Third PTE: 80, 77, 76, 74; March 2017
Fourth PTE: 90, 86, 77, 72; April, 2017
IELTS: 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7; April, 2017
Fifth PTE: Cant even remember the scores ; May, 2017
Sixth PTE: Finally 20 points; June, 2017
ITA: Sep, 2017
CO Contact: November, 2017 requesting for police certificate for damaged passport and proof of relationship with spouse
Grant: 1st March, 2018

I wont say the wait was easy but God remained faithful.

We can't appreciate Bellong enough. He is purely God sent. At times when Hubby was discouraged and he even decided to give up, he kept on encouraging me to keep on encouraging him and laidat laidat we sha shift to the finish point, Glory be to God.

Mamajaz...God Bless you ma. always checking up on us and pushing the ministry forward on here... Kudos ma

Phlunter: My sister in the waiting...only a while more dear..cant wait to read your testimony on here. Godspeed... We are going ahead to prepare a place for you...lol

To all those awaiting Assessments/ITA/English/Grants, keep the faith burning. Don't get weary. It will surely come.

God bless

cc: Bellong, Phlunter, Mamajaz

Congratulations to the fam. Go ahead and Prosper!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Edet08(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello all,I'm really so thrilled and excited reading every comment here. The likes of belong,mamajazz and others,you guys are doing a great job. I'm still preparing my CDR,soon I'll drop my own testimony. To everyone out there,everything is achievable, just keep pushing. Cheers everyone and congrats to all.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by duduade: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
mayorkays:
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please is there a minimum amount for one to earn in salary before applying as a professional engineer in EA assessment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.