Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206837 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good evening house,
Please can someone help look at this letter and help me understand.

It's the result of my husband's assessment. It doesn't seem to mention anything about years of experience at all. Does this mean all the years claimed is approved or disapproved. Please help, it's causing a bit of argument between my husband and I.

Cc @bellong, @zanyzara, @mamajaz, everybody please.

Thank you.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bamz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
spyroxy1:

Congratulations sis...This hustle paid off. God bless you and your family in the land. Happy for u sis.

Hello, how do I reach you? I need the mock tests.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
verocharles:
Please is there a minimum amount for one to earn in salary before applying as a professional engineer in EA assessment?

No.

@Mumzt,

When did he start working?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Hephziebah(f): 3:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations to all those that got PR and positive assessments.

@mumzt
Since the assessment recognizes the qualification as being earned in 2000, then I guess all post qualification work experience can be claimed. Engineers who have gone through this can share their views though, this is just my own thought.

mumzt:
Good evening house,

It's the result of my husband's assessment. It doesn't seem to mention anything about years of experience at all. Does this mean all the years claimed is approved or disapproved. Please help, it's causing a bit of argument between my husband and I.

Cc @bellong, @zanyzara, @mamajaz, everybody please.

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 3:29am On Mar 05, 2018
@mumzt

It is like he only applied for general assessment . if he wants to assess for his work experience too, he has to reapply for that. Some engineers are ok with this and leave the work experience for dibp to assess.

If he is very sure that his work experience aligns with the dibp description and he has all the experience to prove it, then he can go ahead to the next stage.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by verocharles(m): 3:42am On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=bellong post=65567127]

No.

Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 05, 2018
dunmotuscana:
Are you an agent?

Bellong is not an Agent
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obinnafrank: 5:06am On Mar 05, 2018
I have been going tru this link for sometime now,though this is my first time of writing here.i wanted to know what the possibilities are of getting customer service manager being one of the few fields most bankers and management graduates can apply for .also ,are there job opportunities in the northern part of australia?is the area conducive enough for me to leave my job here and crelocàte to (considering it's not Sydney or melbourne).just worried ,need ànswers. Appreciate i all

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 5:15am On Mar 05, 2018
bellong:

No.

@Mumzt,

When did he start working?

Thank you for your response. He submitted cdr from his nysc experience . He's been working since then. His msc in construction project management too want mentioned.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 5:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Hephziebah:
Congratulations to all those that got PR and positive assessments.

@mumzt
Since the assessment recognizes the qualification as being earned in 2000, then I guess all post qualification work experience can be claimed. Engineers who have gone through this can share their views though, this is just my own thought.

Thank you for your response. I'm hoping this is what it translates to too.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2018
oknee:
@mumzt

It is like he only applied for general assessment . if he wants to assess for his work experience too, he has to reapply for that. Some engineers are ok with this and leave the work experience for dibp to assess.

If he is very sure that his work experience aligns with the dibp description and he has all the experience to prove it, then he can go ahead to the next stage.

Thank you for your response. He applied for both qualifications and experience. But we'll just allow dip do their thing. All his work experiences have proofs and can be verified. He submitted all this with his assessment though.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2018
mumzt:

Thank you for your response. He applied for both qualifications and experience. But we'll just allow dip do their thing. All his work experiences have proofs and can be verified. He submitted all this with his assessment though.

If he applied for experience assessment also and he submitted all the documents for his experience to be verified, it is possible that the experience outcome was unknowingly left out. I have read about a similar case before. He may contact his assessor asking for an explanation on the outcome for the work experience. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by elothaddi(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Confirm if he paid for his work experience and qualification to be accessed because in my own case, I paid for only qualification to be accessed and I got exactly what you posted.

mumzt:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2018
majiouk2002:

If he applied for experience assessment also and he submitted all the documents for his experience to be verified, it is possible that the experience outcome was unknowingly left out. I have read about a similar case before. He may contact his assessor asking for an explanation on the outcome for the work experience. Best of luck!

Oh. This might be it. Will ask him to contact his assessor straight away. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2018
elothaddi:
Confirm if he paid for his work experience and qualification to be accessed because in my own case, I paid for only qualification to be accessed and I got exactly what you posted.

He did. Over $1k for fast track. Will follow majiouku's advice. Might be the issue. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by manga5: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2018
mumzt:

He did. Over $1k for fast track. Will follow majiouku's advice. Might be the issue. Thank you
To be on the safe side, I will advise he contact the assessor for futher clearifications. It's possible there was an omission on their part. My own had an omission with my name, I contacted and they typed a new one. It is better to sort everything once and for all. May the Lord see you through
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
manga5:

To be on the safe side, I will advise he contact the assessor for futher clearifications. It's possible there was an omission on their part. My own had an omission with my name, I contacted and they typed a new one. It is better to sort everything once and for all. May the Lord see you through

Amen. Thank you so much.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzzieAussie: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello people,

I just found this page thanks to google search, and boy is there loads of information on this post. May God bless those who have been contributing, sharing info and answering questions here. May I ask, my lil brother just finished at one of the school of nursing here in Nigeria. He would like to migrate to Australia to work as a nurse and possibly study medicine....that's his plan. We have tried to search for information online which was how I found this post. We don't even know where to start. Please my people, if you have any info of how my brother can go about it, I'll be happy to hear. Thank you!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
majiouk2002:

Sooo glad to have you back bro.
How was your leave of absence from nairaland.
Goan sin no more bro grin.
I agreed with your points up there. Let him ask his assessor.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Congratulations!!!

teewhysafe:
Finally, its our turn to testify.

Received Grants

To all those awaiting Assessments/ITA/English/Grants, keep the faith burning. Don't get weary. It will surely come.

God bless

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Casumugha: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Casumugha:
i would like to join the PTE WhatsApp group also, please how do I go about it. Av written it about 5 times all to no avail
am quite new to this nairaland, so how do I PM u or what if I give u my number to add to the PTE WhatsApp group.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Casumugha: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please I need some advice, can one apply for 489 with 50 points and engineering technologist assessment and which state ?? @bellong and everyone please reply
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bornlegend: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Casumugha:
Please I need some advice, can one apply for 489 with 50 points and engineering technologist assessment and which state ?? @bellong and everyone please reply

50 plus 10pts from regional sponsorship (60pts) will not suffice. With the current trend, you will need about 75pts to get ITA. I stand to be corrected.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Bamz:

Hello, how do I reach you? I need the mock tests.

A PM would do sir
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
mumzt:
Good evening house,

Thank you.

Your hubby certainly requested for qualification assessment ONLY. He may not have known though. How much total did he pay to EA, was it fast tracked? I can then tell u if he requested for experience assesment.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by IAMBlesssed(f): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2018
Goodmorning House..

So delighted I found this thread. I m planning to start processing my migration by middle of this year. Please like how much should I budget for the whole process?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Please confirm exact amount he paid. Here is my guess; he paid AUD 765 for CDR and AUD 295 for fast track. Total amount paid is AUD 1060.
This means he only paid for CDR and fast track WITHOUT Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment (AUD 320).

If I guessed right, then he has 2 options. Proceed to have his experience verified by DIBP when he gets to the visa application stage or he applies for Skilled Employment Assessment with EA and pay the relevant fees.

mumzt:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2018
bornlegend:

50 plus 10pts from regional sponsorship (60pts) will not suffice. With the current trend, you will need about 75pts to get ITA. I stand to be corrected.

Not all states bro. Someone got subclass visa 489 ITA recently with 55+10(nomination) = 65points from NSW. His occupation for 189 subclass normally will require him to have 75points buh he got ITA with 65points and has applied for Visa.

If anyone have opportunity to apply for 489 to scale through, it's better to do so now ooo.
Things MAY/WILL change by July. Don't get caught!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
spyroxy1:

Your hubby certainly requested for qualification assessment ONLY. He may not have known though. How much total did he pay to EA, was it fast tracked? I can then tell u if he requested for experience assesment.

Oh really? Let me confirm
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
I think you might be better off exploring TRA option since you have OND and HND Electrical/Electronics

TRA guys over to you.

olalekankad sujydee etc

jimohabdo:

i wil be 27 by May 25, i don't really understand the age analogy. please kindly explain with my real age and other information i have provided above. thanks, i really appreciate your response. God bless you all
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
spyroxy1:

He paid AUD1380. This is inclusive of fast track fees.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tanamon: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
bellong:

Some states prefer you only indicate on your EOI interest for sponsorship and you must choose them alone. While others prefer you apply with them first after submitting your EOI.

For detailed information, go to the State of your interest website. Link is up there.
First and foremost let me extol your act of genuine kindness in creating this thread and demystifying the processes involved for Australian Skilled Migration Visa. Nature has its way of rewarding such act. Keep up.
Back to my query, I am currently running an Msc program in a UK University. Hopefully I should be rounding up early next year. My question ....Is it appropriate for me to initiate the process of applications while running my program or better to apply after my program in UK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.