Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207470 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 5:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Short Timeline Alert grin grin grin

I have barely made posts on this thread, but I have been following proceedings religiously!

Made a conscious decision to start the Australian PR process 20th November 2017 after much convincing by my brother @spyroxy1.

PTE 16 Jan 2018: SWLR 90,90,90,90 (Ist attempt)
EA positive Assessment: 3rd April 2018
Updated EOI: 3rd April 2018
ITA: 3rd April 2018

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
Qualifications - 15 points
Experience - 10 points (should have been 20 but EA removed 1 year from my work experience)
English - 20 points

Now I couldn't have achieved this without the support and encouragement from my brothers & sister @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @Alphadoor @Azy123 @Tuteso @frankdoch @MamaJazz. I'm deeply thankful to you all and I pray God crowns all our efforts in this journey.

Oga @bellong you started this excellent movement. God bless you abundantly!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Alphadoor:
At last ..............................

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. ~ John Quincy Adams
Praise the Lord..... I am so happy. Congratulations to you. May God provide you with all the grace you require for a speedy grant in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Phlunter01: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:

I have barely made posts on this thread, but I have been following proceedings religiously!

Made a conscious decision to start the Australian PR process 20th November 2017 after much convincing by my brother @spyroxy1.

Wow!!!! Record breaking...... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ireayomide2015: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Please my brothers and sisters I need materials to prepare for pte sokanakanbi@gmail.com thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2018
@Charlie111,

Good news.. Opportunities favour the bold.. on to the next level..

@afosahid,

Congratulations bro... Get prepared..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jesona(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations @Alphadoor. Speedy grant in your next phase.

@Afosahid, Congratulations bro! It is indeed a a short timeline. Your grant is loading sooner. Please what is your Engineering discipline?

@ Charlie111, I celebrate you for the bold feat and a sucesseful EA, outcome. Godspeed in the remaining phases to you and the rest of us all.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by charlie111(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
@afosahid, Congratulations!!! Prosper in the land God has given you..

@bellong, sir you a blessing to humanity. Thank you

@Jesona, thank you too
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2018
spyroxy1:

You mean you need TRA assessment and trade related occupations?

Please contact olalekanKad.

You may also PM me
Can u kindly reply my mail plsssssssssss cry
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Zaband:
Greetings to everyone in the house. @ spyroxy1 and alphadoor, please help by sending me the PTE materials for preparation. I have sent you pm, please respond.

Thank you
pte MATERIAL vault

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BxSAhiEs5XzvX3lNSnRxc3NWcU0
e2language.com
https://ptetutorials.com

ENJOY

ireayomide2015
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Thank you very much!

Phlunter01:

Wow!!!! Record breaking...... Congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks boss! Preparation for GRANT and life on the other side now in full gear!!!

bellong:
@Charlie111,

Good news.. Opportunities favour the bold.. on to the next level..

@afosahid,

Congratulations bro... Get prepared..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iriferi(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2018
08133167087Ela:
Greetings to everyone in the house, pls I need your help. I am a graduate nurse midwife, from one of the institutions here in Nigeria, I'm about to round up my youth service now, and I want to begin the process of my traveling to Australia to practice. pls what are the processes like... I have read through the pages and I could not find a direct answer, seeing that I am a fresh graduate with a 1 year youth service experience besides other experiences I have had while in school. pls I need a step by step process.

Please bellong, mamajaz, alphadoor, spyroxy1 et al. I want to learn from this scenario abeg. Everybody make una contribute. Edakun.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks Chief!!! Amen to the prayers!!!

charlie111:
@afosahid, Congratulations!!! Prosper in the land God has given you..

@bellong, sir you a blessing to humanity. Thank you

@Jesona, thank you too
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
Experience - 10 points (should have been 20 but EA removed 1 year from my work experience)
English - 20 points

Now I couldn't have achieved this without the support and encouragement from my brothers & sister @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @Alphadoor @Azy123 @Tuteso @frankdoch @MamaJazz. I'm deeply thankful to you all and I pray God crowns all our efforts in this journey.

I pray this grace falls on me

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Favoured17: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Favoured17:
Hello Everyone. pls what does this mean

'' The degree is not listed on the Country Education Profile so cannot be confirmed at the equivalent level of a Bachelor Degree.The subjects studied indicate likelihood of a firm grounding in Quantity surveying but without CEP confirmation they cannot be recognised as a firm foundation in Quantity Surveying.''

I got this from my assessing body as reason my BSc from Uniuyo was not recognised.I submitted certified copies of my transcript and degree certificate to my assessing body AIQS.

Please Oga Bellong help me interpret the above i really dont understand. Im confused. Pls someone who is knowledgeable in this should help me understand the next thing to do.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2018
youngpboy:
Hi everyone and I greet the house. Is there anyone here residing in NSW?, I was wondering we could catch up because I just moved here with my family. Anyone can send me a DM or indicate here. Thanks

NSW is a whole state. You might want to specify the city or town you are in. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Alphadoor:

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. ~ John Quincy Adams

Congratulations Boss, this your aeroplane sha grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulationnnnnns!!!

God will complete what he has started.

afosahid:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2018
charlie111:

Goodluck to all petroleum engineers who have the fear of getting outcome in Engineering technologist.. You will testify with good news....

Gratitude to everyone who has been helpful here.. I am so happy

Congratulations, on to the next one.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Amen Sis. Thanks

Misoke:

@azy123 na your own I dey anticipate...by Gods grace it will happen soonest
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:

Its a really short one cheesy, congratulations bro. May Grant follow this same pattern as well.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2018
ejimjesus:

I pray this grace falls on me
. Amen.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
@ oga bellong, mamjaz, and others.

please, should my partner who is a secondary applicant write English test? if yes what band score will be suffice?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Chiking0001: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=afosahid post=66415116]Short Timeline Alert grin grin grin

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
English - 20 points

Congratulations bro,I tap into your blessing.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mercyni: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2018
@charlie1111 and @afoshaid...congrats on your sucess so far,it will end in praise in jesus name amen....pls i have few question for u;
1.pls what materia did u use for ur pte ?
2.can i pm u as regards the format of cdr u used?
3.i want pm u so i can ask additional few question, read chemical engineering ...i am about to kickstart the whole excercise...thanks in anticipation,Can i go ahead?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Favoured17:
Hello Everyone. pls what does this mean

'' The degree is not listed on the Country Education Profile so cannot be confirmed at the equivalent level of a Bachelor Degree.The subjects studied indicate likelihood of a firm grounding in Quantity surveying but without CEP confirmation they cannot be recognised as a firm foundation in Quantity Surveying.''

I got this from my assessing body as reason my BSc from Uniuyo was not recognised.I submitted certified copies of my transcript and degree certificate to my assessing body AIQS.

Please Oga Bellong help me interpret the above i really dont understand. Im confused. Pls someone who is knowledgeable in this should help me understand the next thing to do.
I think you should contact your assessor preferably by phone to explain what you need to do next because form the message above, it shows your university is not recognized by Australia CEP, it seems like a negative outcome is looming please act fast.
To those who have access to list, kindly assist if Uniuyo is listed and what category.

this is my 2cents, pls take with a pinch of salt

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2018
charlie111:
I just received a mail on positive assessment outcome from EA, but that's not the news..

News is I studied petroleum engineering and got a positive assessment in chemical engineering. I wrote my CE and CPD with just project work and industrial training. No work experience

I can remember going through this thread from page 1 to end seeking for information on who has been successful in that venture before i applied. I took a risk which rewarded me.

Goodluck to all petroleum engineers who have the fear of getting outcome in Engineering technologist.. You will testify with good news....

Gratitude to everyone who has been helpful here.. I am so happy

Great development. Congrats and kudos
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
English - 20 points

This your Grace ehn, it's need serious tapping into. I tap it like a palm wine tapper!!!

Journey wey some of us deh waka like seh we be Israelis. Father in Heaven, touch my case too I pray thee oh Lord! smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2018
A big congrats boss!!!
Alphadoor:

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2018
Wow!!! Congrats boss!
afosahid:

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by manga5: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
English - 20 points

Please what material did you use for the PTE, can you share a link?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damibaby: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
English - 20 points

congratulations please can u send the materials my email minamustyie@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.