Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206625 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kindly follow through the link provided to verify if registration is mandatory as I have only browsed the website today in order to provide you with some pointers. Also, visit TRA's website for guidance.

You may need to study the trend to know if meeting the minimum requirements of 60 will give ITA from NT or TAS.

happy4lucy:
Thanks for you response dear,

Is the registration for Australian dental council a must for the application ?

Also how possible can she be invited with 60point based on what is happening now(point are in the high side)

Thanks once again.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thank you all. I am very grateful.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
jazinogold:
congrats...I will like to contact you....can you give me your contact

I sent you a PM
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
joslight:
I would like to inform the house today that NT has nominated me.For 489..

congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by MrGreenMavro: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
adeomoade:

I sent you a PM
Thanks...you can send a mail too, incase PM fails to deliver...my ID @gmail dot com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
candycush:

Which state mbok?

New South Wales

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
candycush:

Which state mbok?

New South Wales.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by CeeCJay(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please, who has gone through the subclass 189 visa? Any advice? ...I'm an Engineer hoping to go through the subclass 189 from subclass 476.

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
Someone got an invite for 190 under "Construction Project manager" with 1 year Experience and 55points " though without State sponspore."?
I screamed Grace.. grin

Are you saying the person got an invite at 60 points?
If yes, then it's possible.
That occupation isn't on pro-rata.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Congrats,
Any particular reason you assessed your work experience with EA?It's been discussed here over and over again that it's not necessary as DIBP would still do their checks just curious because we didn't assess ours

afosahid:
Short Timeline Alert grin grin grin

I have barely made posts on this thread, but I have been following proceedings religiously!

Made a conscious decision to start the Australian PR process 20th November 2017 after much convincing by my brother @spyroxy1.

PTE 16 Jan 2018: SWLR 90,90,90,90 (Ist attempt)
EA positive Assessment: 3rd April 2018
Updated EOI: 3rd April 2018
ITA: 3rd April 2018

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
Qualifications - 15 points
Experience - 10 points (should have been 20 but EA removed 1 year from my work experience)
English - 20 points

Now I couldn't have achieved this without the support and encouragement from my brothers & sister @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @Alphadoor @Azy123 @Tuteso @frankdoch @MamaJazz. I'm deeply thankful to you all and I pray God crowns all our efforts in this journey.

Oga @bellong you started this excellent movement. God bless you abundantly!

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mokikeoj: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi Spyroxy please I need the PTE voucher and mock test kit.
spyroxy1:

please PM me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joslight(f): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thanks Jaybwoi Jayoor and Adeomoade your advice has helped me on the way forward.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
adultiph:

Please I also need PTE A voucher and the mock test package.
I have sent Pm to you through your nairaland handle.
Please contact me.

Thanks

please check ur email

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

New South Wales.
. This is good news..congrats to whoever.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
adeomoade:
Got my grant today, SC 489 .

Congrats
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

New South Wales.

Please how do I get to see those invited as you displayed above?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
joslight:
@ jayoor please pm me I am floored by this info.I am not able to see my Skillselect coz I am using a MARA Agent due to a complex medical issue(survivor of childhood cancer)
I expect to have a positive skills assessment as a MLS soon since I sat AIMS exam and it was not too hard.But MLS is a flagged occupation -- may be off MLTSSL list in July. I will get outcome by mid-May .I will have 70 points 25age, 15 experience ,15 education , Partner 5, IELTS 10.
The worst part I turn 40 in October.
Jayoor and the whole house please advise.
Thank you.

Please how did you know that MLS is a flagged occupation? I am a medical laboratory scientist too. Submitted my documents for assessment
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please what can you guys make of DHA's assertion that occupations not on the STSOL are no longer eligible for 489/190/186 as against the immigration legislative instruments for these subclasses (190/489) which carries applicable lists as both MLTSSL & STSOL, with even the new ROL (regional occupation list) included for 489 visa?

This thing is mind boggling

Cc: Bellong; NNBB; Alphador; Iceberg; Jukeblam; Malkinb; Catchdwind; Knowledgeable Elites ati awon Lawyers in the house
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jesse090: 5:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Pls can someone help me with Pte materials
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2018
For those that their EOIs went into DRAFT some days ago, the issue has been rectified.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joslight(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2018
ejimjesus:

Please did you know that MLS is a flagged occupation? I am a medical laboratory scientist too. Submitted my documents for assessment
I am going with 489 NT as a MLT.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
joslight:

I am going with 489 NT as a MLT.

I mean how did you get to know? I want the link where flagged occupations are listed
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by FCCA2012: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Please, I need suggestions /answers to the ffg questions:

1. Is it possible to assess as a financial manager, although I already got a +ve assessment with ICAA for general accountant ?

2. If yes, can I still assess wt ICAA as a financial mgr or I should use IPA or CPA ?

My points breakdown are;
Pte 20
Bsc/ACCA 15
Age 30
Exp 5
Partner points 5
Total 75points

My fear is I will be losing 5 points by November AND my student visa expires by July.

Any advice will be appreciated as I am confused.
Bellong and others please advice a sister. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lusen(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
afosahid:
Short Timeline Alert grin grin grin

I have barely made posts on this thread, but I have been following proceedings religiously!

Made a conscious decision to start the Australian PR process 20th November 2017 after much convincing by my brother @spyroxy1.

PTE 16 Jan 2018: SWLR 90,90,90,90 (Ist attempt)
EA positive Assessment: 3rd April 2018
Updated EOI: 3rd April 2018
ITA: 3rd April 2018

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
Qualifications - 15 points
Experience - 10 points (should have been 20 but EA removed 1 year from my work experience)
English - 20 points

Now I couldn't have achieved this without the support and encouragement from my brothers & sister @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @Alphadoor @Azy123 @Tuteso @frankdoch @MamaJazz. I'm deeply thankful to you all and I pray God crowns all our efforts in this journey.

Oga @bellong you started this excellent movement. God bless you abundantly!

The PTE destroyer. please send me materials oo biko. I will dm you straight away.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
jayooh:
Please what can you guys make of DHA's assertion that occupations not on the STSOL are no longer eligible for 489/190/186 as against the immigration legislative instruments for these subclasses (190/489) which carries applicable lists as both MLTSSL & STSOL, with even the new ROL (regional occupation list) included for 489 visa?

This thing is mind boggling

Cc: Bellong; NNBB; Alphador; Iceberg; Jukeblam; Malkinb; Catchdwind; Knowledgeable Elites ati awon Lawyers in the house

All raised the 489 issues as per eligible occupation and lists have been rectified by DHA.. EOIs for enhindering engineering occupations on 489/190 are now valid
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
It was a personal decision. I chose to do Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment with EA because I believe it will reduce the amount of verification that Home Affairs will have to do as there is obviously a high level of confidence in the assessment outcomes given by the assessment bodies.

I personally believe that one leaves themselves open to more scrutiny and possibly delay with the Visa grant process if you leave it entirely to HA to verify your experience.

I could be wrong though cc @bellong @alphadoor @azy123 @mamajazz @spyroxy @tuteso could you please shed more light on the issue of having your work experience verified by your assessing body or leaving the verification process entirely to Home Affairs.

Cecegal:
Congrats,
Any particular reason you assessed your work experience with EA?It's been discussed here over and over again that it's not necessary as DIBP would still do their checks just curious because we didn't assess ours

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
trastar:

Are you saying the person got an invite at 60 points?
If yes, then it's possible.
That occupation isn't on pro-rata.

That explains it; although i have been here for so long now, but i need to know how to differentiate them Pro rata & its non?
Thanks..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
FCCA2012:
Please, I need suggestions /answers to the ffg questions:

1. Is it possible to assess as a financial manager, although I already got a +ve assessment with ICAA for general accountant ?

2. If yes, can I still assess wt ICAA as a financial mgr or I should use IPA or CPA ?

My points breakdown are;
Pte 20
Bsc/ACCA 15
Age 30
Exp 5
Partner points 5
Total 75points

My fear is I will be losing 5 points by November AND my student visa expires by July.

Any advice will be appreciated as I am confused.
Bellong and others please advice a sister. Thanks

Student Visa expires in July?
I am not an expert but i know that if you've studied up to 2years in that country that you'll be given 2years work visa?

Accountant-G are on a long thing, and you should be striking them with actions by now.

Meanwhile...instead of coming back here, (for me), i will get july intake and continue studying until my Skill Visa arrives .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
ejimjesus:

Please how do I get to see those invited as you displayed above?

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/expression-of-interest-sc190/fullscreen
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/expression-of-interest-sc190/fullscreen

Thanks.

Please can i have the link where can know the flagged off occupation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by yungmin: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just saw that a civil engineer was invited through the state NSW with just 55pts. Please, what are the main requirements of this state? any useful link would be very appreciated. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cecegal: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks for the response.Hmmmm this had been discussed extensively as to your response.

Maybe the Elders should shedo more light as you have said.

quote author=afosahid post=66480563]It was a personal decision. I chose to do Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment with EA because I believe it will reduce the amount of verification that Home Affairs will have to do as there is obviously a high level of confidence in the assessment outcomes given by the assessment bodies.

I personally believe that one leaves themselves open to more scrutiny and possibly delay with the Visa grant process if you leave it entirely to HA to verify your experience.

I could be wrong though cc @bellong @alphadoor @azy123 @mamajazz @spyroxy @tuteso could you please shed more light on the issue of having your work experience verified by your assessing body or leaving the verification process entirely to Home Affairs.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.