Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206888 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Your partner will need to show proof of functional English which is an overall score of 4.5 for ielts and 30 for pte. However, he/she will need competent English or higher if you are claiming partner point.
You can also choose to pay a second payment for English lessons for partner which is around AUD4K+.
ejimjesus:
@ oga bellong, mamjaz, and others.

please, should my partner who is a secondary applicant write English test? if yes what band score will be suffice?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damibaby: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
charlie111:
I just received a mail on positive assessment outcome from EA, but that's not the news..

News is I studied petroleum engineering and got a positive assessment in chemical engineering. I wrote my CE and CPD with just project work and industrial training. No work experience

I can remember going through this thread from page 1 to end seeking for information on who has been successful in that venture before i applied. I took a risk which rewarded me.

Goodluck to all petroleum engineers who have the fear of getting outcome in Engineering technologist.. You will testify with good news....

Gratitude to everyone who has been helpful here.. I am so happy
congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by damibaby: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
good afternoon house ...pls I'm new here can some one help me with PTE materials.. minamustyie@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
TRed:
Your partner will need to show proof of functional English which is an overall score of 4.5 for ielts and 30 for pte. However, he/she will need competent English or higher if you are claiming partner point.
You can also choose to pay a second payment for English lessons for partner which is around AUD4K+.

thanks for the prompt response. please in what condition can one claim partner points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Partner point will give you 5points.

Your partner will need to do a skills assesment for an occupation on the skilled migration occupation list for Australia and show competent English of 6 on ielts or 50 on pte if there are no special English requirements by the assessing body.

kindly follow the link below:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/partner-skills-documents.aspx

ejimjesus:

thanks for the prompt response. please in what condition can one claim partner points?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mercyni: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
My email is mightymightytony@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by charlie111(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
damibaby:
congratulations

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by charlie111(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Michaelamo:

Congratulations, on to the next one.
Thanks Bro
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
TRed:
Partner point will give you 5points.

Your partner will need to do a skills assesment for an occupation on the skilled migration occupation list for Australia and show competent English of 6 on ielts or 50 on pte if there are no special English requirements by the assessing body.

kindly follow the link below:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/partner-skills-documents.aspx

thanks for the clarification
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
jayooh:

Congrats mate, onto the next one: GRANT

People on 65 points are really on a long thingy. This year is almost over embarassed

I have this question to ask people; when one enters EOI with 60points under 190 , i believe it will turnout to be 65point because of the added 5point right?
Abeg i need answers. YES or NO.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

I have this question to ask people; when one enters EOI with 60points under 190 , i believe it will turnout to be 65point because of the added 5point right?
Abeg i need answers. YES or NO.
Yes u get additional 5 points. But the real question should be how soon will your 65points secure an ITA in your nominated occupation?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Zaband: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
@ alphadoor, thank you so much. Really grateful.

Alphadoor:

pte MATERIAL vault

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BxSAhiEs5XzvX3lNSnRxc3NWcU0
e2language.com
https://ptetutorials.com

ENJOY

ireayomide2015
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
TRed:
A big congrats boss!!!
TRed I sight you Mr Robot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
jayooh:

Yes u get additional 5 points. But the real question should be how soon will your 65points secure an ITA in your nominated occupation?

Yeah bro, i put that into consideration.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
please pm me

mercyni:
@charlie1111 and @afoshaid...congrats on your sucess so far,it will end in praise in jesus name amen....pls i have few question for u;
1.pls what materia did u use for ur pte ?
2.can i pm u as regards the format of cdr u used?
3.i want pm u so i can ask additional few question, read chemical engineering ...i am about to kickstart the whole excercise...thanks in anticipation,Can i go ahead?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Whyke141: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Do you think Nigeria's political parties are the only criminals guilty of playing the blame game?

This is a clear evidence of government officials caught in the act! Ghanaians Goes wild with the blame game!

Things are going wrong! Ghana gets a voice... Please listen���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/the-professional-role-of-fault-finding.html
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
PM me
manga5:

Please what material did you use for the PTE, can you share a link?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks brother. I wish you absolute success too!!
jayooh:

This your Grace ehn, it's need serious tapping into. I tap it like a palm wine tapper!!!

Journey wey some of us deh waka like seh we be Israelis. Father in Heaven, touch my case too I pray thee oh Lord! smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afosahid: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thank you my brother. I dey follow you for back for the grant matter ooo!
Michaelamo:

Its a really short one cheesy, congratulations bro. May Grant follow this same pattern as well.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:
Short Timeline Alert grin grin grin

I have barely made posts on this thread, but I have been following proceedings religiously!

Made a conscious decision to start the Australian PR process 20th November 2017 after much convincing by my brother @spyroxy1.

PTE 16 Jan 2018: SWLR 90,90,90,90 (Ist attempt)
EA positive Assessment: 3rd April 2018
Updated EOI: 3rd April 2018
ITA: 3rd April 2018

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
Qualifications - 15 points
Experience - 10 points (should have been 20 but EA removed 1 year from my work experience)
English - 20 points

Now I couldn't have achieved this without the support and encouragement from my brothers & sister @spyroxy1 @olalekankad @Alphadoor @Azy123 @Tuteso @frankdoch @MamaJazz. I'm deeply thankful to you all and I pray God crowns all our efforts in this journey.

Oga @bellong you started this excellent movement. God bless you abundantly!

Congratulations to you. I wish you more speed.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
bellong:

Data page of passport
Court affidavit/declaration of age.

Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
afosahid:
Short Timeline Alert grin grin grin

I have barely made posts on this thread, but I have been following proceedings religiously!

Made a conscious decision to start the Australian PR process 20th November 2017 after much convincing by my brother @spyroxy1.

PTE 16 Jan 2018: SWLR 90,90,90,90 (Ist attempt)
EA positive Assessment: 3rd April 2018
Updated EOI: 3rd April 2018
ITA: 3rd April 2018

Points breakdown:

Age - 30 points
Qualifications - 15 points
Experience - 10 points (should have been 20 but EA removed 1 year from my work experience)
English - 20 points

congratulations and more speed.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
emailaddy:
Guyz pls a quick one... I have a Bsc. Marketing frm Covenant university, I am currently running my MBA and will be done by June, yet to do my Test of English and Age is 30yrs... I am thinking of getting a Trade certificate in one of the listed courses, Please which will you suggest and Which trade certificate is better accepted for maximum point 3 or 1?

I don’t know much about the trade certificate stuff and which federal ministry is in charge of that
Somebody pls
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adeomoade: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Got my grant today, SC 489 .
IELTS : 25/03/2017
NT NOMINATION: 17/10/2017
VISA APPLICATION: 28/12/2017
CO CONTACT: 22/03/2018
GRANT: 04/04/2018
IED: 28/12/2018.
TOTAL POINTS: 70 POINTS.
CO advised me to withdraw my niece application. I withdrew it on 29/03/2018.

My sincere appreciation goes to Oga Bellong, Oknee, Jaybwoi, Piusford, Iceberg and all others for your assistant and guidance on this journey. Thank you all.

20 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by piusford: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations @ Alphadoor, Charlie111 and others. More grace.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ejimjesus: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
adeomoade:

My sincere appreciation goes to Oga Bellong, Oknee, Jaybwoi, Piusford, Iceberg and all others for your assistant and guidance on this journey. Thank you all.

congratulations! pls how may I reach you, I am a medical laboratory scientist and I need to inquire something from you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bellacious: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
adeomoade:
Congratulations. May the land favour you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aussy4life: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations

adeomoade:
Got my gra

nt today, SC 489 .

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by TRed: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congrats!!!

adeomoade:
Got my grant today, SC 489.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
TRed:
Congrats!!!

congrats bro. Did u have assessor contact?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by iriferi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mamajaz, my reply to your pm keeps declining/bouncing. Please check my signature. Thank you
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
@adeomoade,

Congratulations..

@Iriferi,

Go to ANMAC's website for full details about migration for nurses and midwives.

@Favour17,

Alphadoor already interpreted it for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.