Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207671 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
vinoc:
I have been following this group for quite sometime now, and I must commend you guys. I will be writing my IELTS next month cos I believe that's the first step.

Not necessarily the first step except your assessing authority requires an English test.

@teewhysafe,

Why not let your friend ask the question himself/herself. You wouldn't be asking on her behalf everytime.

To the question, yes as long as she can provide documentary evidence.

Although, I want to believe you are the friend in question..

2. The transcript can be arranged anytime. However, it is advisable to pay for the assessment before sending it so VETASSES can be able to match your documents to you.

3. Yes, he can add the fiance provided he has evidence of the relationship to support it. Why not marry once and for all? It doesn't cost much to for wedding ceremony except you guys want to shut down national stadium... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
@Utcheylee,

Why give up before the fight?

You have not written the English test, you already believe you will score a 10point.

English test is what it is English.. not difficult.

Now brace up and ace 20pointss..

Flush 489 visa out of your mind.

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin wink thank you bellong .

Guys I need all the help in the world I want to ace this pte I have the Dropbox practice test anything I need to know?

bellong:
@Utcheylee,

You have not written the English test, you already believe you will score a 10point.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lizybos(f): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Congratulations on your assessment. God will perfect what he has started in your life.
For your PTE, you can register with E2 language.com, they also have free webinars on youtube.
All the best!
utcheylee:
Good day gurus,

I just received positive assessment from vetassess after waiting for 28 working days even though I went through advisory service.

They reduced my work experience from 6 years to 3.3 with this I only got 5 point from them.

Am now left with 50 point overall instead of 55 hoping northern territory will add the remaining 5 point for 190 visa

Happy with mixed feelings

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
bellong:

Not necessarily the first step except your assessing authority requires an English test.

@teewhysafe,

Why not let your friend ask the question himself/herself. You wouldn't be asking on her behalf everytime.

2. The transcript can be arranged anytime. However, it is advisable to pay for the assessment before sending it so VETASSES can be able to match your documents to you.

3. Yes, he can add the fiance provided he has evidence of the relationship to support it. Why not marry once and for all? It doesn't cost much to for wedding ceremony except you guys want to shut down national stadium... cheesy
Oga always catching 'em red handed;hehehe (I laughed in Swahili)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Thank you so much. I'm the spouse...not the friend in question and he is not a nairalander. I wil be handling all d applications while he privides the required documents to aid d process. So I wil definitely be asking more questions on his behalf grin

We want to elope so we need the visa to be granted before any noise making is done. Lol

Thanks bellong

bellong:

@teewhysafe,

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2016
teewhysafe:
Thank you so much. I'm the spouse...not the friend in question

We want to elope so we need the visa to be granted before any noise making is done. Lol

Thanks bellong

Don't elope, make sure you both get parental consent for the relationship.

You can do a court wedding with your parents and family only attending. The certificate is enough evidence, at least the church certificate is useless except to decorate your wardrobe.
Government agencies reckon with government issued certificate.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by KIKIADE: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Hello All,
Please, how many EOI forms can I fill and submit.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks dear God bless and Amen

quote author=lizybos post=49700109]Congratulations on your assessment. God will perfect what he has started in your life.
For your PTE, you can register with E2 language.com, they also have free webinars on youtube.
All the best!
[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by unibadan(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Good morning all.

Great news for everyone of us.

I would like to enquire what the process and the cost of getting undergraduate transcript from University of Ibadan. I have collected one before. That was a long time ago.

1. Can someone help on what the cost is?
2. Can i also use someone to collect the transcript on my behalf?
3. Since the transcript will be addressed to VETASSES, instead of asking the University to send it, can i collect it by hand and send to VETASSES by myself?

Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2016
lizybos:
Congratulations on your assessment. God will perfect what he has started in your life.
All the best!
Please,.add me on WhatsApp, wanna share some materials with you; 09073847796

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Sure. That was what I meant.

The big church wedding wil definitely come later. Just want to confirm that d court certificate being issued few weeks to lodging a visa wil not be seen as being fraudulent....

bellong:

Don't elope, make sure you both get parental consent for the relationship.

You can do a court wedding with your parents and family only attending. The certificate is enough evidence, at least the church certificate is useless except to decorate your wardrobe.
Government agencies reckon with government issued certificate.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ladon7: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls in my own case, got married 2009 but it was an Islamic wedding ,with marriage certificate of the conducting body, although I av done declaration of marriage in high court, do I still need a court marriage certificate?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lizybos(f): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good day all,
May God crown all our effort with success.
This family has being a blessing to me and I want to share an investment plan that can assist in making our pursuit a reality.
If you are interested, kindly send me a pm as I will not like to derail the house.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
small question for the house .. I'm drafting the CDR for Engineers Australia and still writing CER 1.. but one small problem dey.. i've been looking at the summary statement and I dey get headache.. so I need to ask; Is it necessary for EACH CAREER EPISODE to contain ALL THE ELEMENTS in the summary statement?

or is it that EACH element must be reflected in at least one paragraph of ANY OF THE THREE EPISODES....

I say make I ask before my head go reach critical temperature grin

THANKS
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bnimz:
small question for the house .. I'm drafting the CDR for Engineers Australia and still writing CER 1.. but one small problem dey.. i've been looking at the summary statement and I dey get headache.. so I need to ask; Is it necessary for EACH CAREER EPISODE to contain ALL THE ELEMENTS in the summary statement?

or is it that EACH element must be reflected in at least one paragraph of ANY OF THE THREE EPISODES....

I say make I ask before my head go reach critical temperature grin

THANKS

You only need to let "...EACH element be reflected in at least one paragraph of ANY OF THE THREE EPISODES...."

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
jukeblam:

You only need to let "...EACH element be reflected in at least one paragraph of ANY OF THE THREE EPISODES...."

chai, Thanks oooo.. You just reduced the task by 90 percent cheesy cheesy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by wuwu2: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello house, I am a medical doctor and would wish to migrate to Australia. Please can someone just tell me how to go about this. I have been reading through the thread and kinda confused about this. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
teewhysafe:
Sure. That was what I meant.

The big church wedding wil definitely come later. Just want to confirm that d court certificate being issued few weeks to lodging a visa wil not be seen as being fraudulent....

You are good to go...

Why waste resources doing church wedding once your parents are in support of the court wedding?

Marriage is not by Church.. most important first step is parental blessings.

Congratulations in advance..

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
wuwu2:
Hello house, I am a medical doctor and would wish to migrate to Australia. Please can someone just tell me how to go about this. I have been reading through the thread and kinda confused about this. Thanks

What exactly is your confusion?

If you read well, you wouldn't be confused.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bogolobango(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hi guys does anyone here have an idea or steps to apply for Australian tourist visa
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by unibadan(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2016
unibadan:
Good morning all.

Great news for everyone of us.

I would like to enquire what the process and the cost of getting undergraduate transcript from University of Ibadan. I have collected one before. That was a long time ago.

1. Can someone help on what the cost is?
2. Can i also use someone to collect the transcript on my behalf?
3. Since the transcript will be addressed to VETASSES, instead of asking the University to send it, can i collect it by hand and send to VETASSES by myself?

Thank you.

Can some please help with this.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
utcheylee:
Good day gurus,

I just received positive assessment from vetassess after waiting for 28 working days even though I went through advisory service.

They reduced my work experience from 6 years to 3.3 with this I only got 5 point from them.

Am now left with 50 point overall instead of 55 hoping northern territory will add the remaining 5 point for 190 visa

Happy with mixed feelings
Congrats on your assessment tho,.. One stage out... Its crazy how as time goes, exchange rate skies with it. Delay is now even expensive. It is well
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
bellong:
@Utcheylee,

I love your signature... #Apt

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2016
utcheylee:
grin wink thank you bellong .

Guys I need all the help in the world I want to ace this pte I have the Dropbox practice test anything I need to know?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Hi,

I know someone in exam and records PM me.

unibadan:

Can some please help with this.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
lizybos:
Good day all,
May God crown all our effort with success.
This family has being a blessing to me and I want to share an investment plan that can assist in making our pursuit a reality.
If you are interested, kindly send me a pm as I will not like to derail the house.
Thanks
Sia , l yaf mailed you oohh
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Azy123:
Hi,

I know someone in exam and records PM me.
Lemme follow you

I need your assistance as per transcript too oh. My pm not updating, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks so much I will do that now

mctowel01:

Send me a pm.. I want to forward some tips an online PTE tutor sent to me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by adesunloye11(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Can u please send the PTE tips to my mail. Adesunloye11@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.