Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207618 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
mctowel01:

Send me a pm.. I want to forward some tips an online PTE tutor sent to me.
Bros, make me self pm you? I go need am
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Av replied your PM with his contact.

This one wey your PM no dey update how we won do am. u can give me an email to send his contact to.

mamajaz:

I need your assistance as per transcript too oh. My pm not updating, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Bros

I need that stuff too. I will PM you.

would really appreciate.

Thanks

mctowel01:

Send me a pm.. I want to forward some tips an online PTE tutor sent to me.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello Azy,

I need your assistance too for my husband transcript sent you pm

Thank you.

mamajaz:

I need your assistance as per transcript too oh. My pm not updating, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2016
please oh how did you guys pay for the vetassess assessment. My GTB, Stanbic and Firstbank cards didn't work and I have sufficient funds.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Any Engineer that has sent me his CDR to review, I'm sorry i can't access my nairaland email presently, please contact someone else on the thread that can be of help. You can ask me any questions here and I will do my best to give a robust and comprehensive reply.

All the best guys..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:52am On Sep 29, 2016
deleyi20:
Any Engineer that has sent me his CDR to review, I'm sorry i can't access my nairaland email presently, please contact someone else on the thread that can be of help. You can ask me any questions here and I will do my best to give a robust and comprehensive reply.

All the best guys..
Eeehnnnnn please, change the mail now or create another moniker and new e mail and inform us, just because of us, nah beg l dey bego...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by utcheylee: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello chidike,

I used my GT master card at first It didn't go because of of insufficient funds,i called the bank to give me how much the rate was as at that day and also how much will be the naira equivalent for the particular dollar am to pay.

They gave me and I added more cash it went immediately.

So contact your bank.

quote author=chidike post=49758834]please oh how did you guys pay for the vetassess assessment. My GTB, Stanbic and Firstbank cards didn't work and I have sufficient funds.[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fuller86: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Please house i want to make payment for TRA assessment, please what is the current AUD to Naira exchange rate, so i will know how much to fund my account with, Also has anyone tried using Zenith Mastercad to pay for assessment recently?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bumpypat(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Goodmorning bellong and everyone....please Is it right for me to collect my transcript and upload it to engineers australia myself?..i am assessing with EA..thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2016
bumpypat:
Goodmorning bellong and everyone....please Is it right for me to collect my transcript and upload it to engineers australia myself?..i am assessing with EA..thanks

Yes, Please. EA does not require you to have your transcripts sent by your institution.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2016
bumpypat:

Answered by Jamson
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2016
mamajaz:

Eeehnnnnn please, change the mail now or create another moniker and new e mail and inform us, just because of us, nah beg l dey bego...

Seconded

deleyi20
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gbengaolu360: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dear all, am an Engineer ( COREN and NSE certified) with 6 years of experience. I would love to apply for PR . Please, what steps should I take ?.....Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbengaolu360:
Dear all, am an Engineer ( COREN and NSE certified) with 6 years of experience. I would love to apply for PR . Please, what steps should I take ?.....Thanks.

With your COREN and NSW certification, you shouldn't be asking this question. It is a disappointment.

Nothing stop you from reading and you wouldn't need to post this annoying question.

12 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gbengaolu360: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sir, I just wanted to know the steps. Never wanted to annoy you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bumpypat(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thanks alot jamson...i will work towards getting my transcript from my insitution myself and sending(uploading) it to them..thanks alot

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
gbengaolu360:
Sir, I just wanted to know the steps. Never wanted to annoy you.
...its like chief bellong is saying
the world is open before you as an ordinary village; provided you can surf the net
... and I am telling you to read this thread from page 0,(its really not too long)
Oya, read it up sharperly and thank me later
and don't annoy Oga again oh. He is a gentle man

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gbengaolu360: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Noted.....

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by vinoc: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls friends will 3rd class degree in computer science be a barrier in skilled assessment? Although I had work experience for like 4years now as a System Analyst? Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello, something we aren't really talking about here. With this rising exchange rate, how can one fund these plans? What are alternatives available in getting dollars for payment? It would be good if we discuss and share ideas on this.

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
mctowel01:
Hello, something we aren't really talking about here. With this rising exchange rate, how can one fund these plans? What are alternatives available in getting dollars for payment? It would be good if we discuss and share ideas on this.
Good evening @mctowel01.. Can you please forward PTE tips to nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
mctowel01:

Exactly. That is what is puzzling me too. Everyone seems to be quiet about it. I think peeps need to expatiate on how they pay for fees most especially assessment and visa fees now that banks have their daily and monthly limits. Imagine 1$ is now about 472 naira or more in the black market. i can't think of buying at black market rate o.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. That is what is puzzling me too. Everyone seems to be quiet about it. I thinks peeps need to expatiate on how they pay for fees most especially assessment and visa fees now that banks have their daily and monthly limits. Imagine 1$ is now about 472 naira or more in the black market. i can't think of buying at black market rate o.
I wonder o. I m even searching for that asian man who donated dollars to super Eagles.. Heard he has a charity organization.. Let him come and donate for my cause... Heheh!!

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
mctowel01:
Well something I feel should ease up your budget is to find a friend or relative in Australia (or anywhere else in diaspora). They can help make payments on your behalf while you reimburse (or pay ahead) using western union or moneygram. Their rates are far bearable compared to banks' or mallam's. It's a theory I applied when I travelled to Dubai for honeymoon and I saved a lot.

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by eddypaki: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello house! Pls I need materials for IELTs! Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
jamson:

Well something I feel should ease up your budget is to find a friend or relative in Australia (or anywhere else in diaspora). They can help make payments on your behalf while you reimburse (or pay ahead) using western union or moneygram. Their rates are far bearable compared to banks' or mallam's. It's a theory I applied when I travelled to Dubai for honeymoon and I saved a lot.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
vinoc:
Pls friends will 3rd class degree in computer science be a barrier in skilled assessment? Although I had work experience for like 4years now as a System Analyst? Thanks

Your class of result has nothing to do with assessment. First Class and third class are going to be assessed alike

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
mctowel01:

I wonder o. I m even searching for that asian man who donated dollars to super Eagles.. Heard he has a charity organization.. Let him come and donate for my cause... Heheh!!
Hahaha. You too? I thought i was alone o. smiley

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
jamson:

I think i prefer this option. smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bimpsy99: 1:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Dear Customer, We wish to let you know that the international daily spend limit on your Stanbic IBTC Debit card on ATMs is now $100. The limit on POS & Web combined is $200 (or its equivalent in other currencies). The total monthly spend limit on ATM, POS and Web is $300. This takes effect on 01 October 2016. Kindly remember to notify us of your travel plans to ensure unhindered access to your cards while abroad. Call 014222222..

Just got that. Times are changing.. It is well grin
utcheylee:
Hello chidike,

I used my GT master card at first It didn't go because of of insufficient funds,i called the bank to give me how much the rate was as at that day and also how much will be the naira equivalent for the particular dollar am to pay.

They gave me and I added more cash it went immediately.

So contact your bank.

quote author=chidike post=49758834]please oh how did you guys pay for the vetassess assessment. My GTB, Stanbic and Firstbank cards didn't work and I have sufficient funds.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chidike(m): 4:33am On Sep 30, 2016
jamson:

Exactly what I'm doing. It's cheaper, GTB ans stanbuc bith have daily limit of 500 USD. That's why my payment didn't go. Another option would be to get a dollar Mastercard, but dollar is expensive. FirstBank's limit is 2000 dollars per month which can be used in a day as well but I realised that for what ever you're paying it must be the USD equivalent and again dollar is expensive. So I'm sending money via Moneygram to a relative in Australia saving about 20k, so he can help pay for my assessment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.