Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry (22568 Views)

Tuxil-c Codeine Doesn't Get Me High Anymore / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by ritababe(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
ok
Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by brojoshua: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
This at least reminds me of the case. Nigeria is a land of thick darkness and injustice, and where there is no fear of God. Has the case of the 'prophet' been swept under the carpet as all other cases in Nigeria. Should he not be arraigned in court and be examined and see whether he will be found guilty of murdering of many souls? And if he is found guilty to be sentenced accordingly but if not guilty then to be acquitted. Do we just allow people to do whatever they want and go free, just making noise about it for a while and then sweep it under carpet, unless only when it has to do with the poor of the land. No wonder there is no peace for us in Nigeria. No peace, no security, no joy and the likes because there is no righteousness, justice, mercy and truth. How long will Nigeria remain a land of darkness? No wonder the curse of God is upon the land and so all things are upside down. Let Nigerians turn from their evil ways that God also may relent from troubling us and that He may bless us. Let there be righteousness, true and righteous and equal judgment for all both poor rich, let there be mercy and truth.

2 Likes

Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by whitebone(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
O ye foolish south african, your case na sorry case.
Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by kreamidiva(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where is Vusi Makwele's picture?
Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by calabardick(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Instead make he give person sure game

He go dey predict DOOM every time

HIAN cry

prophet of doom that couldn't see what will befall him

fake man
Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by ROZZAYY(f): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
kreamidiva:
Where is Vusi Makwele's picture?
kreami

1 Like

Re: South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry by kreamidiva(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
ROZZAYY:
kreami

Hey

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.