Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! (2475 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2016
So I read many comments on nairaland of how guys and even girls masturbate, as if it's now their food, I also noticed how teenagers still living with Their parents, come online to proudly say how they masturbate and finish a vaselin in 3or 4days,but don't u all know that masturbation is of d devil and God doesn't approve it? That's y he created us man and woman, why do u block ur hearts to God's Word?? Secondly, it's not good 4ur health especially boys, when you get so used to it, u may find it hard to sleep with a woman cos u may not evn have an election due to self servicing, please I think it's high time u guys think about it and try to stop it by all means. Ask God 4his grace, He ll give you.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2016
hmm.. I'll think about it

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Weblow: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Masturbating *2infinity
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016
its really disturbing
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Empejo(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2016
It's so annoying at the rate of this so call masturbation. May God help us oooooopp cry kiss undecided cry wink[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Flexherbal(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2016
It is because they don't know the damages it can cause.
It weakens your organ and causes Premature expulsion.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Weblow:
Masturbating *2infinity

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Weblow:
Masturbating *2infinity
Hmm, may God have mercy on you
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Weblow: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Hmm, may God have mercy on you
Abeg o. May God hav mercy on my joke
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Daniel2289(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Masturbation is a tin of d spirit, nd needs to b handled spiritually. U can't just use ur mouth to say am stopping it without handling it spiritually. Else u c urself swimming inside it again.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Nturguy1122: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sleeping around is more dangerous and costly

1 Like

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
So I read many comments on nairaland of how guys and even girls masturbate, as if it's now their food, I also noticed how teenagers still living with Their parents, come online to proudly say how they masturbate and finish a vaselin in 3or 4days,but don't u all know that masturbation is of d devil and God doesn't approve it? That's y he created us man and woman, why do u block ur hearts to God's Word?? Secondly, it's not good 4ur health especially boys, when you get so used to it, u may find it hard to sleep with a woman cos u may not evn have an election due to self servicing, please I think it's high time u guys think about it and try to stop it by all means. Ask God 4his grace, He ll give you.
B4 God and man say d truth. How do you handle d desire to collect money from a rich guy that's interested in you but is not born again?

Because as u're a girl now, u think mens body is like urs too. Don't let religion keep u ignorant oh so u can know how to be a mother to ur son when he gets to puberty.
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

B4 God and man say d truth. How do you handle d desire to collect money from a rich guy that's interested in you but is not born again?

Because as u're a girl now, u think mens body is like urs too. Don't let religion keep u ignorant oh so u can know how to be a mother to son when he gets to puberty.

I don't quite understand what you mean, elaborate
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Weblow:
Abeg o. May God hav mercy on my joke
Amen o
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Daniel2289:
Masturbation is a tin of d spirit, nd needs to b handled spiritually. U can't just use ur mouth to say am stopping it without handling it spiritually. Else u c urself swimming inside it again.

Yes u r right, dats y I said ask God 4 his grace
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by DonMilano(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
D habit is bad bt guys n ladies dey do shakara dis days!! Is not wat they want bt sometimes they v no choice .
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

I don't quite understand what you mean, elaborate
Well if you knw the reasons behind masturbation, u won't just preach d way u did. Its something some ppl had to go to rehab centers for

From the way u were raised and for the fact that u're a girl, that's why ur orientation is like this. U shd knw that a guys sexual response is always higher and different from a girl's own. Our bodies are not same. U shdnt just preach based on what or how u personally feel abt an issue

Imagine ur life as a girl without care, compliments and attention from any man for years. That someone just sees you and says "fyn girl you look good" or "lemme take you out for lunch" does a lot of healing to d mind. Guys rarely get that.

And the only thing they value much just d way girls value care and money is sex but they don't get it often especially at teenage when they don't have enough money or patience for the hard-to-get game that girls play yet that's when their urge is highest.

Sex is important to guys just as care is to girls. Even married men masturbate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Dottore: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
Masturbation doesn't have any side effect. At least I haven't noticed any. My dick is rock hard when I handle a woman. Infact Masturbation:
*helps you resist women Shakara antics.
*helps control your sexual stimulation and response. You can never be tempted to rape a woman no matter the provocation.
*helps you resist any girl using sex as a a bargaining power to wickedly manipulate you or ur stand in any issue or extort money from you. Believe me once they fail to win you with seductive moves they term you, insensitive, heartless, wicked person and so on
*helps you differentiate between being benevolent to a girl/lady for the sake of being kind not because of sexual sentiments.
*helps you stay off STDs
*makes sexual satisfaction less expensive and less stressful. Imagine the trouble of having to drive a long distance in heavy traffic to pick your girl and then going through other stress of shopping and all that just to have sexual satisfaction. Then the bigger trouble of taking her back if you are lucky to have a less troublesome partner.
*you can never imagine patronizing a pr0stitute
*helps u conquer distractions from the opposite sex
*heartbreak is not for you.
*it helps you remain EVER faithful to your partner
People actually say fallacious things about masturbation like premature ejaculation. The truth is that people that masturbate actually last longer than those that don't. Those that think otherwise had better go see a doctor to see if they have underlying health challenges. I have friends that don't masturbate some married but they mostly rely on sex enhancing drugs to perform. I can't imagine myself using such because I don't need it. I don't do quickies because my ejaculation never comes quick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Lagban(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
I can't do without doing d act for at least 4 tyms in a WK. It is lovely especially when I don't av a gf to cuddle with . I have bn doing this since I left secondary school 8 yrs ago. It relieves stress and once in a yl I combine it with por**graphy. Don't judge anybody; u r nt God.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lagban:

I can't do without doing d act for at least 4 tyms in a WK. It is lovely especially when I don't av a gf to cuddle with . I have bn doing this since I left secondary school 8 yrs ago. It relieves stress and once in a yl I combine it with por**graphy. Don't judge anybody; u r nt God.

Hmm,
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by MrRichy(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
Rejoiceavl:
cos u may not evn have an election due to self servicing.
Election kwa ? nawa o
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Malayy(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:
bring your pvssy let them fvck nah... is it your life?
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Malayy:
bring your pvssy let them fvck nah... is it your life?

So if I give u, u go collect?? You no de fear face??
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Rejoiceavl(f): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2016
MrRichy:
[color=#000000][/color] Election kwa ? nawa o
Mistake, sorry erection
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Malayy(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

So if I give u, u go collect?? You no de fear face??
wetin dey there.. i go cover my face dey collect am...
Re: Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! by Mavelshee(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is because they don't know the damages it can cause.
It weakens your organ and causes Premature expulsion.

but sexx doesnt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Green Light? / 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.