Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? (3347 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any / What Is Your Talent???we All Have 1/2 Things,we Don't Struggle To Do,whats Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pinkieblue:
I see the fast popular female fingers above me have welcomed you......

Welcome op
undecided
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
if u wana quote, u click the quote button.. the person will see your mention..

And why will I wish to join in a female conversation.. i'm interested in smth else wink
Even if u wanna flirt, find ur size. Sensible girl are here not guys with some small d!ck in btw dir thighs undecided
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by iykekelvins(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hi Tally
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why does it matter if they are pretty or no
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by donbenedict(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
Even if u wanna flirt, find ur size. Sensible girl are here not guys with some small d!ck in btw dir thighs undecided
what are u even saying... she is definitely my size so... r u jealous?
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
if u wana quote, u click the quote button.. the person will see your mention..

And why will I wish to join in a female conversation.. i'm interested in smth else wink

Like this, yea? Yippee!

You're the best darl. How's you day going, by the way?
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good news and bad news.

Good news first: Welcome.

Bad news...

Your introductory speech is wack. Emphasis on pretty girls only and You get your butt kickedt! Who does that Believe me, you wont last here with that mindset ask la.ve.da. There are tons of people here that would literally hand your ass over to you. So antee shey jéjé, antee newbie eshey jeje, ilé wa slippery!

Can we start the tour now? Cc kashybaby tallysmallz. Welcome once again, do have a nice stay.

1 Like

Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thank you so much, @ ritababe
They hasn't been anyone who agreed to show me arround oh. Mind doing me that favour? cheesy

LOL happy sunday!
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sheet mein I almost forgot..

Have you paid omo-onile money? Alaga smellymouth has she Please pay your due to the association or face prosecution. UP ASSO grin

1 Like

Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by donbenedict(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

Like this, yea? Yippee!

You're the best darl. How's you day going, by the way?
well it's Sunday, and sunday's always a pretty day wink to chill.. so far, it's been goin well.

Well, it'l be cool if we get to knw each oda pretty good.. i'm sure u wouldn't wish to reveal ur personal life in here.. why not I follow you and you follow me bak? Dat way, it"d be cool
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
0ubenji:
Hmm...tally Dis ur name dey mk me wan be pally with u totally Incidentally or accidentally..I go like to see am apun practically grin
hmmm, Hi dear! Your sobriquet sounds nice as well!!! ....how's your day going? smiley
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
well it's Sunday, and sunday's always a pretty day wink to chill.. so far, it's been goin well.

Well, it'l be cool if we get to knw each oda pretty good.. i'm sure u wouldn't wish to reveal ur personal life in here.. why not I follow you and you follow me bak? Dat way, it"d be cool

Lol... the flirting is on point down here airsultan... grin
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by ritababe(f): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:
Thank you so much, @ ritababe
They hasn't been anyone who agreed to show me arround oh. Mind doing me that favour? cheesy

LOL happy sunday!

lol since you manage to find your way to romance section you doing a great job already, let me show you thread for new members you will understand better there
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
kizolo:
Good news is that you've signed up finally, congrats! bad news is that we know you're a guy disguising as a girl and you'll eventually be exposed someday!

What arrogance! You lack courtesy and please do use the door!

Ion't do sadists.
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by ritababe(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Tallysmallz

www.nairaland.com/162263/welcome-new-nairalanders
click the link
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hi, @Akuracy smiley
pleasure meeting you.
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... the flirting is on point down here airsultan... grin
Hey young man@donbenedict... I have a black belt in karate, I know ju-jitsu, boxing, wrestling, I have 12 lawyers (all senior advocates), I have goons around my hood, I have connections in the police force, navy seals, NSS, CIA, DSA, DSS, army to say little. Im just saying you know. LEAVE KASHYBABY and TALLYSMALLZ ALONE! angry
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:

hahahahaha! Whatsup girl? @hateu
Leave him alone jaweh, he's just tryna be part of the house smiley

i actually wanted to ask you; why that sobriquet 'hateu2'? ....hope no nigga's tryna bully ya!
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
If anybody's tryna harrase you, dont think twice before retaliating girl!

Just take a look at that other above, who be spewing all sort of derogatory utterances since morning. I'd just ignore sha smiley
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
AirSultan:
Hey young man@donbenedict... I have a black belt in karate, I know ju-jitsu, boxing, wrestling, I have 12 lawyers (all senior advocates), I have goons around my hood, I have connections in the police force, navy seals, NSS, CIA, DSA, DSS, army to say little. Im just saying you know. LEAVE KASHYBABY and TALLYSMALLZ ALONE! angry

No boo, we better watch this puppy love in the making.. grin

Seems ur homeboy is so eager to know the new chick in the hood...hold my hand airy & lets witness this one togeda! tongue grin
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
AirSultan:
Good news and bad news.

Bad news...

Your introductory speech is wack. Emphasis on pretty girls only and You get your butt kickedt! Who does that Believe me, you wont last here with that mindset ask la.ve.da. There are tons of people here that would literally hand your ass over to you. So antee shey jéjé, antee newbie eshey jeje, ilé wa slippery!

Can we start the tour now? Cc kashybaby tallysmallz. Welcome once again, do have a nice stay.

Your writtens are confusing, please adjust darl. smiley
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Yeah, please do hit me up.

I'm waiting smiley
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Seems ur homeboy is so eager to know the new chick in the hood...hold my hand airy & lets witness this one togeda! tongue grin
ok hon.. Lets watch in 3d
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
ritababe:
[quote author=Tallysmallz

www.nairaland.com/162263/welcome-new-nairalanders
click the link
I just clicked the link, thank you!
Mind if i ff ya?
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

Your writtens are confusing, please adjust darl. smiley
writtens? Lmao, I give up. Lol
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by donbenedict(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

Yeah, please do hit me up.

I'm waiting smiley
done. Follow bak as well
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by ritababe(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Tallysmallz post=44787154][/quote]
lol no qualms
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by zeetyzin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmmm... welcome. a lil advice.... play it safe nd dont overstep bounds... niggas on this forum aint got no chill... nice dp, u look innocent(dats if its really u)... once again...ure welcome.
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Tallysmallz(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lmao....WHAT?!!!!

+running away from all of them
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by 0ubenji(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

hmmm, Hi dear! Your sobriquet sounds nice as well!!! ....how's your day going? smiley
Uhm...my day z goin preedi well.. Do u mind we get acquainted via a tete-a-tete? **winks**
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

Lmao....WHAT?!!!!

+running away from all of them

Why running now? u got Donbenedict 's back...we won't be surprised if that guy will make a thread dedicated to u... grin grin grin

Were juz here...our eyes are set to both of u... grin
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by 0ubenji(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
AirSultan:
Good news and bad news.

Bad news...

Mr. AirS. I like u pass dis near-nonsense wey u wan start oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

............ / fg / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.