Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? (3435 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / My Short Story Of Dating A Sickler!!! Whats Yours If Any / What Is Your Talent???we All Have 1/2 Things,we Don't Struggle To Do,whats Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Smellymouth: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who u calling predators? shocked

Smellymouth ? Cutehector ? Saintsamuria ? stfuareyougod ? Vikiz? Donbenedict ? Airsultan ? Mrcork and the rest of the gang ?

U gonna meet them all on romance section , so brace yourself for a hell of a ride wink cheesy grin

Btw, they are all harmless...

MEEE? shocked

Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Badoox(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
The name's Badoox.
You are welcome Tally.
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Section8:
That fyn babe with the curves abi, no worry I dey her back I sabi good thing na grin

Chaiiii!!!! My chief whip has spoken!! Mimzy all the way jare! Clear road for her grin

1 Like

Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
what are u even saying... she is definitely my size so... r u jealous?
undecided undecided
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:

hahahahaha! Whatsup girl? @ha.teu
Leave him alone jaweh, he's just tryna be part of the house smiley

i actually wanted to ask you; why that sobriquet 'ha.teu2'? ....hope no nigga's tryna bully ya!

My Moniker is just for fun girl. A cause trouble moniker grin
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who u calling predators? shocked

Smellymouth ? Cutehec.tor ? Saintsamuria ? stfuareyougod ? Viki.z? Donbenedict ? Airsultan ? Mrcork and the rest of the gang ?

U gonna meet them all on romance section , so brace yourself for a hell of a ride wink cheesy grin

Btw, they are all harmless...
shocked
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
juhan:
is that cutehector?
YES
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Lovelynature(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:
I'm fine honnie, thank you!
Hope you're well?
you are welcomed dear. Try pressing the quote button to show who you are referring to.
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by lanicky(f): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
juhan:
stfuareyou....already asked me to support lanicky...

kiss
Re: Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Ended Up On Ihala Man's Bed / Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? / (18+) See What This Girl Posted On Facebook (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.