Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today (1283 Views)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
E get this fine babe wey I jam for church today, she was sitting close to me. I con dey cut eye for her, she sef con dey gimme the "you will surely fvck me" sign. When it was time for offering, she brought out 200naira, and na 50naira I be wan carry drop for the offering box o. But I wanted to impress my crush, I brought out the only 1000naira I have in my wallet. Na so I sample the 1k make she dey see. Later we all stood up, formed two straight line and headed for the offering box. She was right beside me. I began to think of how I will get home and also have change to transport to and fro work tomorrow. The pastor was standing close to the offering box, he con dey use style check our hand and how much u drop for the offering box. Na so I slow down my movement, my crush was a little ahead of me, she dropped hers in the offering box, I quickly brought out my 50naira and dropped it without her noticing, na so pastor catch me.

""Young man remove that 50naira and put the 1000naira you were holding before, you think you can cheat God"

Everybody around that noticed what had happened began LOL. My crush turned back and looked at me in disdain and LOL too. I felt ashamed and embarrassed. I just carry my bible enter road dey go house . Na xo I take miss that fwesh kpekus. She for don dey sing "halleluyah" on top my bed now, I nor blame that pastor.
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by ccvizzle(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
U b akpamu....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by ritababe(f): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
I nor blame you na your name they follow you.
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why be say na pastor dey tell you how much or how much not, to drop
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
ritababe:
I nor blame you na your name they follow you.
babe afa, ur dp na yankee u for snap am abi na front of yankee wallpaper you snap am? I nor understand.
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Only if na him(pastor) put d money for my pocket, if not, I go just collect d #50 back add am money take transport maisef go house..
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by lonelyisland(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
stupidity:
babe afa, ur dp na yankee u for snap am abi na front of yankee wallpaper you snap am? I nor understand.

cheesy rotflmao....
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by zico530(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
I am not surprised because your name says it all.
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by Dannidom(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2016
stupidity:
boss abeg you fit add me for your whatsapp I sure you go get plenty babes wey you fit share gimme you know now steady gonking stuffs
Re: Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today by GoldenJAT(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2016
guy,babe way like u.... Don like u finish.. u for still de patient wait small. that ur pastor na entrepreneur.

(1) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why Laides Say "All Men Are The Same" / My Deeper Life Parents Don't Like Her. / Need A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.