Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss (3465 Views)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
theimmortals:
Yeah, I mean no harm
ok
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by theimmortals(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:
ok
08068369287 page me
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by omonighoblessing(f): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
14.......he is very super cute
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
theimmortals:
08068369287 page me
who does this in dz century...nawa o,wait for me to call u,u hear :-/
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by theimmortals(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:
who does this in dz century...nawa o,wait for me to call u,u hear :-/
. I get your massage loud and clear, well I will tell you who dose that in this century:

1) A lady who understands what it means to have new friends.

2) A lady who is different.

3) A lady who knows what she want and don't care what people may say.

4) A lady who is selfless

5)A lady with respect

6) A lady who accommodates others.

And that lady is definitely not you.

Tell me how else are mine to approach you?
Since you won't or don't want to call why don't you simply ignore the post and move on, No rather you want to form, kim kardashian and create a scene.

Mind you am not ashamed of my actions.

What do you even know about this century?

Well I live you to your high class world.

Adious amigus
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
theimmortals:
. I get your massage loud and clear, well I will tell you who dose that in this century:

1) A lady who understands what it means to have new friends.

2) A lady who is different.

3) A lady who knows what she want and don't care what people may say.

4) A lady who is selfless

5)A lady with respect

6) A lady who accommodates others.

And that lady is definitely not you.

Tell me how else are mine to approach you?
Since you won't or don't want to call why don't you simply ignore the post and move on, No rather you want to form, kim kardashian and create a scene.

Mind you am not ashamed of my actions.

What do you even know about this century?

Well I live you to your high class world.

Adious amigus

hey...u tking dz muscular aidy.....ask doze who knows me personally,dey know m d very friendly type....nd m not even trying to create a scene....

U dont tell a lady to call, even if she says ok,she wouldnt...guess u shld grab....i have nfn against u..tk kia
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by drewxx88(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Leriebloom:
I was 19, it happend 2014 back in school, his name was Joseph, we broke up.
woah how does a dude mess up and leaves a lady as pretty as you ,hope the kiss was the memorable kind...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by theimmortals(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:
hey...u tking dz muscular aidy.....ask doze who knows me personally,dey know m d very friendly type....nd m not even trying to create a scene....

U dont tell a lady to call, even if she says ok,she wouldnt...guess u shld grab....i have nfn against u..tk kia

Now I see your reasoning.
Would you have preferred that I ask you to send me your contact over this forum thereby exposing it to every body?
No I don't think so

I only did what I thought was right by sending my own line over, which you could have simply figured out.

Having said that, I think we are on the same page now.

Am sorry for the way I spoke to you earlier on.

One Love.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by drewxx88(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:

hahahah she is fired up ,ore I think you didn't really feel his approach coupled with the fact that u guys just met maybe he shoulda pm you but don't let it spoil your mood ...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by theimmortals(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:

Would you have preferred that I ask you to send me your contact over this forum thereby exposing it to every body?
No I don't think so

I only did what I thought was right by sending my own line over, which you could have simply figured out.

One Love.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
drewxx88:
hahahah she is fired up ,ore I think you didn't really feel his approach coupled with the fact that u guys just met maybe he shoulda pm you but don't let it spoil your mood ...
yh...d pm button shoulda done alot...aw r u D
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
theimmortals:

No I don't think so

One Love.
noted...aw ws ur day?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by drewxx88(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:
yh...d pm button shoulda done alot...aw r u D
am fine a lil bored ,so came on to see what's cooking online hope your day was fun??
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by theimmortals(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
misshoree:
noted...aw ws ur day?
very stressful......the new manager is something else.

But please can we do this off this forum?

Even if you don't want to call, send me ur digits let me call you so we can chat on whatsapp or any other secured medium.

But I think it will be safer if you can just flash.
Am sorry for the inconveniences
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
drewxx88:
am fine a lil bored ,so came on to see what's cooking online hope your day was fun??
yh
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by misshoree(f): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
theimmortals:
very stressful......the new manager is something else.

But please can we do this off this forum?

Even if you don't want to call, send me ur digits let me call you so we can chat on whatsapp or any other secured medium.

But I think it will be safer if you can just flash.
Am sorry for the inconveniences
Am not on whatsapp
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by theimmortals(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
misshoree:
Am not on whatsapp
Facebook Bbm Twitter Which on will be convenient for?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss by JoeBlocks(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2016
layla129:

Upset?? Was just kidding dear. Good morning
Okay. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Makes It So Easy For A Guy To Sleep With Her / This Is Why You Should ALWAYS Check A Selfie Before Posting It / This Is What Will Happen To Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.