Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Donald Duke Blogs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Blogs (1233 Views)

Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South / Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke Blogs by KD69(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2006
Imagine, a Nigerian president that knows how to use a computer, and knows what blogging is. God please let this man win.

http://www.donaldduke..com/
Re: Donald Duke Blogs by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2006
I refuse to fall in love with another politician so I won't get disappointed. undecided
Re: Donald Duke Blogs by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2006
Donald Duke is the 21st Century Man out of all the brutes and morons in the Nigerian government.

I have already blogged about his blog on my Nigerian Times Blog.

I am proud of him.
May God favour him.
Re: Donald Duke Blogs by LondonCool(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
Donald Duke is silently preparing for the 2011 election
Re: Donald Duke Blogs by willy4: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
Dem don talk sey dis Donald of a Man nay Thief too, nah wah oooo
Re: Donald Duke Blogs by tufe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2008
where u hear say na thief?

abeg jare, that was the best Governor naija had, and he wud have done very well as a president
Re: Donald Duke Blogs by seguno2: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2008
See Tribune:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/14012008/news/news1.html

I guess we nigerians have been so bamboozled we now accept priviledges(crumbs) while our rights to meaningful infrastructure, education, health etc is not addressed.
What would you say if someone takes your wife, impregnates her and says you can keep the child?
The issue is whether the guy was corrupt i.e. took the citizens money outside his legit remuneration as governor during his 8 years.
Have you visited Calabar or Cross Rivers? I have in 2006 and was very unimpressed by what level of development and maintenance there was from the "Don". No be fine bobo we go chop.
Can he account for the assets/wealth growth he acquired during his STEWARDSHIP of 8 years?
Recently there was a story of a lady cashier in Duke's governor's office with over 80m in her account, many mansions and cars. So if cashier thief that much wetin u think oga patapata don loot

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Says:we Voted Mko,obj: Its Time For Yorubas To Support The Ibo Candidacy / How Good Are Inverters ? / Yar’adua Removed Cos Over $800 Million Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.