Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? (3377 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2016
angry abeg nairalanders come answer oo.. Anytime I relax my hair,people no dey let me hear word. They say its a taboo,some say its a sin. Nairalanders over to you. Whats ur opinion
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by layla129(f): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2016
I don't know if its a taboo or sin but as a guy what are you relaxing your hair for?

Just don't think its a responsible thing to be doing as a guy...you get time. Can never have any guy that does it as a friend let alone date one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by donbenedict(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Layla129 relax..

Wen a guy keeps afro, once in a while it's necessary to relax the hair to avoid it looking so rough.. i'm keeping one nw so.. at the end of d month, i'd relax it again.. just dah coconut oil is kinda expensive.. I would have bought one
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by layla129(f): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
Layla129 relax..

Wen a guy keeps afro, once in a while it's necessary to relax the hair to avoid it looking so rough.. i'm keeping one nw so.. at the end of d month, i'd relax it again.. just dah coconut oil is kinda expensive.. I would have bought one

Ok, just my opinion
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by donbenedict(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Ok, just my opinion
u can't tell me u havnt relaxed ur hair before. So wat's d big deal there..

It's not even an issue tho. It's nice to make a statement with one's hair as long as it fits anyone
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by layla129(f): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
u can't tell me u havnt relaxed ur hair before. So wat's d big deal there..

It's not even an issue tho. It's nice to make a statement with one's hair as long as it fits anyone

Are you really asking me that? Number one, i'm a girl. Number 2, i have gone 2years without adding any chemical to my hair as a girl.
I didn't say its a big deal. The Op asked a question and i replied. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by johnwizey: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Abegi, who relaxer don epp
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by oldschooljam(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2016
@ op are you comfortable with your hairdo? If yes stop bugin yourself,for people will always hv something to say ,unless u relax your hairs n dont trim it grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by vizkiz: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Are you really asking me that? Number one, i'm a girl. Number 2, i have gone 2years without adding any chemical to my hair as a girl.

you made your reply sound like putting relaxer on your hair as a guy makes you irresponsible. That is wrong though. Relaxers are not gender creams and it is actually used to make your air neater and healthy... So change your orientation about that.

And why will you stay 2years without adding nothing to your hair... Not even air cream? shocked
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
Layla129 relax..

. Thanks man. I'm on afro too grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2016
oldschooljam:
@ op are you comfortable with your hairdo? If yes stop bugin yourself,for people will always hv something to say ,unless u relax your hairs n dont trim it grin
. Na disaster be that na grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

. So sure trying to say as a guy its bad angry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

. So ure trying to say as a guy its bad angry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by layla129(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
. So ure trying to say as a guy its bad angry

Start fixing Peruvian and Mongolia... its not bad please

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Once I'm intent on doing something that I desire, which doesn't deviate from societal norms, I do it irrespective of other people's opinions.

Besides, hair relaxation checks on impurities and makes the hair neater.

The day you start giving a fück about what others think is the moment to commit yourself into living in servitude for the rest of your life.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Start fixing Peruvian and Mongolia... its not bad please
. Stop wearing trousers and putting on our shirts
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by basisop(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
You can confirm from Christ Embassy guys.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Fernandowski(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2016
*swerving my relaxed hair and reading comments*
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
angry abeg nairalanders come answer oo.. Anytime I relax my hair,people no dey let me hear word. They say its a taboo,some say its a sin. Nairalanders over to you. Whats ur opinion

Its neither a sin or a taboo, just something not readily accepted in our community.

That said, I would advice you not to relax your hair again as you are likely to cause more harm to your scalp than you know.

Thats how I was relaxing my hair that was so full and today, na bald hair sure pass.. Relaxer ruined my scalp..

Its not worth the health risk.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by captainking(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
op... Relax your hair if you want.. It's your hair... People gonna say lots of shit... But.. Dont give no damn... I love to relax my hair.. And I give no shit bout who likea it or not... And yes... I work in a bank for like 2 yrs now.. initially... My colleagues and boss complained..but I made em understand its what I love.. And my perfomance is still good.. Point is... If you like it.. Do it... .
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Marpol: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Its neither a sin or a taboo, just something not readily accepted in our community.

That said, I would advice you not to relax your hair again as you are likely to cause more harm to your scalp than you know.

Thats how I was relaxing my hair that was so full and today, na bald hair sure pass.. Relaxer ruined my scalp..

So the summary of this is that you be Papa Ajasco! grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marpol:

So the summary of this is that you be Papa Ajasco! grin

Na you sabi.. grin

The Lord has healed me.. grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by nerdfrost(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:

. Thanks for the advice man
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
nerdfrost:
nothing is wrong with it, tell them to mind their business, is not even written in the bible, so forget about it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Okijajuju1:

eazy e wannabe gay arse nigguh cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Sugardaddy Just Bought Me A 12 Million Naira Ride....see Photos / 5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts / 15 ‘stup*d’ Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love – See Number 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.