Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf (5080 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Bialegend0: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2009
Nezan:

all these talks about militants. the guyz are set to be in money grin
Which money are you talking about? Does the money not belong to them in the first place? So, who is actually supposed to be giving who money? According to you, they are set to be in money? Money from where? From Kano or from Lagos? Nonsense!!!
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by nex(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2009
@Bialegend

dem never unband you finish, you don dey look for trouble.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by fayahsoul: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2009
Any how wey una see am. . .at least MEND is interrupting the smooth running of criminal activities in nigeria by reducing the supply of black gold. Now there's less loot to grab and the ugliness of nigeria has been exposed globally.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Beaf: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2009
oshkosh:

This problem requires a military solution.

The military and security services should do the job the're there to do (besides planning coups off course). Occupy the delta region permanently and deploy all the SSS, DMI etc to the region.

What a joke!
The govt spent $3 billion arming JTF, still no way! Instead there is they are offering unilateral "amnesty" which MEND is rejecting.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by babapupa: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2009
if i have a hundred chickens and you baba pupa steals 87 of them and someone else steals 13 of them, be rest assured that i will come after you first, by whatever means necessary, when i finish making you be like niger and chad, i will go look for the other person, get it?

This your argument is not only retarded, it's stupid and ignoramus.

Try make sense small abeg.

Awon misguided people,
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by rasputinn(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2009
babapupa:

The only callous and insensitivity I see here is your local and elected leaders screwing you up and people like you running around with blinders over your eyes bitching, moaning and pointing fingers in the wrong direction.

There is no armed insurrection my friend, it exists only on internet pages authored by clueless and misguided folks like you.

Your leaders and MEND are laughing their ways to the bank and scooping up choice mansions in Abuja and elsewhere and you're here calling other people names/Ignorant. Who is Ignorant? You of course.

See how you're foaming from the mouth as if your father is one of the federal govt people who has suddenly discovered that there's less funds in the treasury to loot,courtesy of the actions of MEND  grin grin grin.As long as we have people with warped minds like you,we may never have any headway in this country.I'm sure you're speaking thus because you either know nothing about the degradation of the ecosystem(not to talk of the criminal negelect development-wise) in the larger part of the ND arising from oil exploitation or you've conveniently chosen to wish it away since it's not happening in your village.Thankfully, the restive youths in the region no longer listen to people like you and will go ahead to prosecute their campaign irrespective of the drivel your type come here to post
I wish you and your kind good luck as the revolution will not be televised and until the FG adopts a more far reaching holistic approach towards addressing the isssues in the ND as contained in the Kaiama declaration and the Ledum Mittee report,then Y'ALL AIN'T SEEN NUTTN YET
For the records,this amnesty thingy (which BTW everybody will soon realise to be a knee-jerk scam),is just one out of the 25 recommendations of the Mittee report and when applied in isolation is doomed to failure.
Sir,please get the facts before you post next time
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by babapupa: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2009
As long as we have people with warped minds like you,we may never have any headway in this country.I'm sure you're speaking thus because you either no nothing about the degradation of the ecosystem in the larger part of the ND arising from oil exploitation or you've conveniently chosen to wich it away since it's not happening in your village
I wish you and your kind good luck

Unfortunately, you're preaching to the wrong person.

STFU and go preach to the clowns below, same goes for the lame poster above me,

Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by mbulela: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2009
see the ND elders.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by rasputinn(m): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2009
babapupa:

Unfortunately, you're preaching to the wrong person.

STFU and go preach to the clowns below, same goes for the lame poster above me,

Sir,still judging from your earlier post and juxtaposing it with all these pictures of Uduaghan,Ibori,Manager,Orubebe,Clark,Jonathan etc,I think there's a disconnect somewhere
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by babapupa: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2009
Where is the disconnect? It is still my assertion that your leaders are screwing you up? And they've been since day one.

Feel free to call whatever the idiots running around in canoe with ak 47 are doing insurrection, I call it pimping and extortion, it's just another dishonorable criminal extension of what your elected leaders are doing.

They're gonna get their money and the poor folks out there in the delta are still gonna be suffering, your leaders don't give a shit about you and MEND don't give a shit about you.

11% of Nigeria's oil wealth is more than enough to take care of everything in the delta, we're talking about billions of dollars, on top of that, you have NDDC, a fully funded federal parastatal created to promote development in the delta. Your own son  of the soil looted every penny, he blew 1 billion naira  @ the ritualist to regain his manhood. And the monthly statutory allocations nko? 

I'm not sure if you know the meaning of representation and governance, your leaders are appointed or elected to take care of you, to manage/govern your state, to protect your land, it's not the feds responsibility.

Let me tell you how this shit is gonna play out. Our useless government/Abuja is gonna pay the rag tags called MEND, your leaders are gonna take their cut, MEND leaders are gonna move on to other BS with their loot, young and hungry delta boys are gonna take their spots and keep refining the extortion formula, your leaders are still not gonna pass laws and fight to protect your land and environment even tho' it's their primary responsibility esp' since they've convinced clueless people like you that it's the feds job and they're gonna keep re-routing and looting your resources.

It is your leaders jod to design, pass and enforce environmental laws, they're are either dumb, clueless, incompetent or just don't give a shit about what they're charged and took oaths to do. Just go to lagos and see what fashola is doing with LASEPA and their enviromental laws, even local governments in lagos enacting laws to protect their environments.

And it doesn't matter how much or what the feds sends to the delta because the money is gonna have to go trough your leaders (the clowns in the picture) and we both know what's gonna happen to that money.

Stop running your mouth as if the clowns in  the pictures don't exist, they are your leaders, they are the enemies, they are the reason why the delta is bleeped. love-vendor the feds as much as you want, they're gonna send the money and it's still not gonna reach the delta, it's gonna be hijacked same way they've been hijacking 11% of Nigeria's oil wealth and countless statutory allocations.

The only people I feel sorry for is the good and poor folks of the delta.

Armed insurrection against injustice sounds good, unfortunately, this ain't it. Sorry to burst your burble.

1 Like

Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2009
making money through militancy is only a call to duty for the unemployed niger deltan. All you mallams taking what is not your because a few opportuned niger delta leaders have decided to turn against their motherland wake up because the next blast is definatly going to be in your hood.
take it or leave it,the blast is on its way,maybe not on oil facility this time.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by mbulela: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2009
babapupa:

Where is the disconnect? It is still my assertion that your leaders are screwing you up? And they've been since day one.

Feel free to call whatever the idiots running around in canoe with ak 47 are doing insurrection, I call it pimping and extortion, it's just another dishonorable criminal extension of what your elected leaders are doing.

They're gonna get their money and the poor folks out there in the delta are still gonna be suffering, your leaders don't give a shit about you and MEND don't give a shit about you.

11% of Nigeria's oil wealth is more than enough to take care of everything in the delta, we're talking about billions of dollars, on top of that, you have NDDC, a fully funded federal parastatal created to promote development in the delta. Your own son  of the soil looted every penny, he blew 1 billion naira  @ the ritualist to regain his manhood. And the monthly statutory allocations nko? 

I'm not sure if you know the meaning of representation and governance, your leaders are appointed or elected to take care of you, to manage/govern your state, to protect your land, it's not the feds responsibility.

Let me tell you how this shit is gonna play out. Our useless government/Abuja is gonna pay the rag tags called MEND, your leaders are gonna take their cut, MEND leaders are gonna move on to other BS with their loot, young and hungry delta boys are gonna take their spots and keep refining the extortion formula, your leaders are still not gonna pass laws and fight to protect your land and environment even tho' it's their primary responsibility esp' since they've convinced clueless people like you that it's the feds job and they're gonna keep re-routing and looting your resources.

It is your leaders jod to design, pass and enforce environmental laws, they're are either dumb, clueless, incompetent or just don't give a shit about what they're charged and took oaths to do. Just go to lagos and see what fashola is doing with LASEPA and their enviromental laws, even local governments in lagos enacting laws to protect their environments.

And it doesn't matter how much or what the feds sends to the delta because the money is gonna have to go trough your leaders (the clowns in the picture) and we both know what's gonna happen to that money.

Stop running your mouth as if the clowns in  the pictures don't exist, they are your leaders, they are the enemies, they are the reason why the delta is bleeped. love-vendor the feds as much as you want, they're gonna send the money and it's still not gonna reach the delta, it's gonna be hijacked same way they've been hijacking 11% of Nigeria's oil wealth and countless statutory allocations.

Armed insurrection against injustice sounds good, unfortunately, this ain't it. Sorry to burst your burble.
gbam.
QED. end of discussion.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by GeorgeD1(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2009
and i used to think these guys were more united than this
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by nex(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2009
You know how money issue is now.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2009
fayahsoul:

Any how wey una see am. . .at least MEND is interrupting the smooth running of criminal activities in nigeria by reducing the supply of black gold. Now there's less loot to grab and the ugliness of nigeria has been exposed globally.

What exacly are you talking about here. So a group that engages in murder, arson,gunrunning, robbery, extortion and kidnapping has interrupted the flow of criminal activities in Nigeria??
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Bialegend(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
tensor777:

What exacly are you talking about here. So a group that engages in murder, arson,gunrunning, robbery, extortion and kidnapping has interrupted the flow of criminal activities in Nigeria??
YES.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2009
The militants need to be decisively dealt with once and for all. No to negotiations with or concessions to terrorists
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
Bialegend0:

Which money are you talking about? Does the money not belong to them in the first place? So, who is actually supposed to be giving who money? According to you, they are set to be in money? Money from where? From Kano or from Lagos? Nonsense!!!

What are you ranting about there. What law justifies their atrocites. You are simply pushing them to ultimate self-destruction.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by blacksta(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
babapupa:

My brother God will bless you richly . 11% of Revenue for the past 10 years would turn Nigeria around talkless of a couple of states in Nigeria.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by jpphilips(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
[b]MEND oh MEND,
ive heard a lot about your activities in the Niger delta and beyond, ive also heard so much about
the propaganda generated by the waves of attacks which normally leaves the JTF on the
defense.
ive also been opportune to visit some locations where the magnitude of your hurricane has blown across, places like Alakiri, Bonga field,Abiteye, cawthorn channel 1 and  lagos.
if i am to make an unofficial appraisal of who you are, i will say you are men of your words which unequivocally makes you a valiant
on the other hand, when i scrutinize your modus operandi and its ripple effects,i get this unbridled doubt that your struggle is villain unless you have contrary facts to prove me wrong.

Now MEND, lets go back to the late 2005 when your acclaimed strife with the federal  
Government degenerated to a hurricane (if you permit me to borrow your terminology)
there were a few words that i underlined at the onset,words like
marginalization
struggle
liberation
oil derivation
then lately secession

i don't want to waste much time defining these terms rather, i will like to bring it closer to the everyday of an average Niger deltan so that we can create a level playground for the saints and cynics.

You claim that the vast wealth of the delta are being siphoned by the government of the day
which evidently are the obvious Magnificence of this day Abuja metropolis.
unfortunately, i agree with you on this one but before i give it a complete Nod, i will like to assume that Nigeria though a ''failed'' one is still a sovereign nation
if i am  right, then accept my regrets that neither Asaba nor Porthacourt or any other place in the Delta including where i come from was not officially recognized as the National capital.i will like you to ponder over this;

though Texas has a broad transport network,a broad social
infrastructure, houses most of the big companies in the states, Enjoys the second best in GDP state wise in the united states, will You say that Texas is better off than Washington in whichever yardstick u deem necessary,
just a food for thought.

the rest of the other underlined words will be better treated under the same canopy of resource control because i feel they are interconnected.

You clamor for a larger share of the oil Revenue,
if you ask me, to be honest with you, i think you are right.
come to think of it, the Delta bear most of the environmental and biological risk in oil exploration.but if i were you i will ask a question further, How best do i achieve this?

lets analyze the facts on ground before we go into the prejudiced, phantom theory that supports your cause.
i still remember vividly that after the military era, and prior to the April 5th 2002 supreme court
ruling on resource control,the formula has been as follows;
74.3: 18.1: 7.6 percentage split between the federal,states and the local Governments exclusive
of the Almighty 13% Revenue allocation. please correct me if i am wrong
74.3% of the federal bearing the ''first charges'' and ''special funds''
in other words i expect that each oil producing state enjoyed this privilege for approx. four and
half years.
Now  MEND, lets come back to today's events
as a result of the supreme court ruling of April 2002, the formula has changed from the above to
49.1: 30.0 : 20.8 Federal, state and local governments percentage split respectively. exclusive of
the Almighty 13% Revenue allocation on the grounds that ''first charges'' and ''special funds'' are
illegal.(not putting into cognizance Obasanjo's dementia of 2005)
please still correct me if i am wrong

though i have my personal reservations,the onshore/offshore dichotomy which severed Akwaibom and Ondo states also the issue of recognizing the FCT as a state,
but i still think that the other oil producing states got a fair deal compared to their contiguous states like Anambra and Enugu respectively in terms of oil Revenue.

MEND, i still wish to remind you here that using the word ''fair deal'' above cannot be
misconstrued owing to the fact that some states though not oil producing generate high on internal revenue but they are not complaining whether or not they receive whatever extra percentage.FIRS Lagos State can tell you more.

I cant really, imagine that people still wake up without plans,
is this sham you call revolution? you think this was how America got their independence from the British, or you think the french revolution, the franco prussian wars, the Spanish civil war and other wars that redefined the human race which brought about human liberation from imperialism and hegemony.
you guys make me laugh,

MEND, U started by kidnapping expertrates which of course was the preamble to be able to raise funds to  buy arms for the real struggle ahead.
interesting plan,
they paid their Ransom gained their freedom some unhurt and arm proliferation became your other hobby, please still correct me if i am wrong
today, you have succeeded in laying siege to the delta that you intended to liberate abinitio

let me tell you the ripple effects of your struggle,
Go to warri for instance,
the companies have left, job cuts by more than 60%, plethora of unemployed youths, even if they were not paid well abinitio is not comparable to the Anguish they are facing now,
your ijaw brothers that are landlords have slashed rents to ridiculous rates to lure imaginary
tenants, these buildings i remember were their Gratuity and payoffs by the same companies you despisetoday they have lost their only source of livelihood thanks to your struggle;

lets talk about your people in the creeks
for every pipeline you blow, that is more than 12'' carries  hundreds of thousands barrell of crude
depending on the flow station,this you release into the same Eco system you wish to
salvage,aquatic lives are compromised and our health suffer.

MEND, do you still see those leafy fresh fruits u enjoyed in the delta in the 80's?
your struggle has forced them to extinction unfortunately, you don't even miss them, or you think
shell's pollution caused it? of course that is a good line of defense if you ask me.

lets talk about the Garden city

PH is now a mini barracks where every junction is a military parade, where military siren has taken over the squeaks from the humming birds in the city we used to know.
insecurity has forced even the beggars to hiding talk more of potential investors,
how do you expect the malls to be built, the exotic restaurants and admirable edifice that you dream befitting for the garden city
who will build them?
the expatriate you have all kidnapped?

MEND, when last did you price a fresh fish in the portharcourt market?
are you surprised the prices are exorbitant and they look shabby?
the reason is because your boys are holding siege at the water ways that the farmers prefer to consume their products at home and stay alive than crossing over to risk their life bringing it to
portharcourt,
and the shabbiness is a fall out of the fact that the desperate ones raise fishes in contaminated local ponds and bring it to the market for your people to consume unlike the ones raised in their
Natural Aquatic Microcosm or should i just say that they have been
poisoned.
I am sure your feasibility studies never highlighted these at the planning stage of the struggle.

Lets talk about the indigenous companies owned by your people

MEND, do you know how many pipeline servicing companies you have sent packing as a result of your struggle?
some Multinationals that can migrate to another country and continue from where they stopped
while some are indigenous owned by your people that can barely maintain a permanent residence in PH talk more of paying off staffs.
Can you imagine how many families most of them laid off staffs from producing companies and
others from bankrupt servicing companies that curse you day and night in their prayers for hanging them on the brink of economic quagmire.

Doesn't it bother you that porthacourt has copious taxi drivers these days or you think is still about the bike?
my dear, they are desperate fathers you took away their means of livelihood
several companies in PH can hardly pay existing staff talk more of creating jobs thanks to your struggle.
at the demise of ph and warri, lagos is taking the credence.the west is booming, their economy is stronger than all the ijaw states put together.

Have you bothered to find out where the problem of the delta lies?
you ask for more wealth, yet the ones you were given fell into wrong hands and you are not bothered to seek justice,

hurricane moses, (if you will permit me to borrow your terminology) let me remind you that in the history of this country, no ex or seating politician has stolen more money than your brothers
Ibori,peter odili,Alams,lucky igbinedion and co in this democratic dispensation. are they not your brothers, now tell me who is marginalizing you?

Ibori and co or the Government of the day?

another food for thought

I am really sorry for these ignoramus that think that you are fighting a just cause, to be honest, its obvious these people don't have the least inkling of what is happening in the oil and Gas industry.
people are loosing their jobs everyday, shell lays off contract staffs like nobody's business likewise other producing companies,
do you blame them?
they are low on production,financial meltdown and crude prices are not helping matters, companies are packing up, families are suffering.Are you fighting for us or are you fighting us?

people are suffering and you call this revolution.
How more foolish can you be, the corrupt politicians that have your money are walking about the streets of Abuja and you Kidnap expertrates that repair you roads.
i don't just get it.

maybe some fools will tell me its a price that must be paid or perhaps a justified collateral damage,
to me this one is unnecessary may your names (gbomo jomo and co) not sing the villain song for generations to come,
borrow a leaf from ken sarowiwa and pray that you don't end up like napoleon Bonaparte and his cohort Adolf Hitler at least he got a pint of dignity by taking his own life i am not sure if you will be man enough to take your own life on the day of reckoning and not sing a new song of Amnesty like your Oga Henry okah.

we have seen a lot of people like you both home and abroad,and to be honest,your likes always fail.Do not be like my brother Emeka ojukwu who after serving as a colonel in the Nigerian Army and as a governor in the eastern region, knowing fully well the military capabilities of eastern Nigeria thinks that challenging his God to a dual was a better option than calling for super powers to back his Aburi conference or some other diplomatic means,
in the end, cowardice was still the case, he left with the last plane from uli airport
(a remote improvised airport in one of Anambra's suburbs)to reunite with
his father's friends and classmates in ivory coast when my father and my brothers were butchered in droves.
tell me is ojukwu better than Zik,Awolowo et al who took the path of diplomacy?
they are the real heroes and everyone knows that.
in the end his Nnewi sychophants gave him Ikemba for taking their lives and wasting their future
i put it to Ikemba that what his father achieved peacefully he  can never achieve even in death, the shell, the ACB and so many other investments and recognition the world over. And here is his sanguinary  son  wasting lives.
till today, have the igbos been liberated? has the igbos had a steady senate president talk more of
smelling Aso Rock,  or he is waiting for another black president to rule America before he realizes how much he has failed his people.

did we not all start life with 20pounds amidst dilapidated infrastructure and brazen war psychology.
look at where the yorubas are coupled with our doggedness can you imagine where we could have been without this war?

make no mistakes MEND when the time comes, people  will stand up against your animosity ,your people that you have poisoned their waters and taken their jobs might not be that generous to
give you an IKEMBA so in your interest, sheathe your sword

I ask, did you people do a simple research at all before embarking on your madness
by destroying pipelines you are mere cutting production, the real trade is off shore where you
don't have the logistics access
or haven't you heard of FSO?
you guys are just full of shit
MEND my arse

Amnesty? Yaradua make me laugh, what happened to the word ''Annihilation''?
just thinking aloud though grin grin [/b]

1 Like

Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2009
blacksta:

My brother God will bless you richly . 11% of Revenue for the past 10 years would turn Nigeria around talkless of a couple of states in Nigeria.

So why hasnt 89% turned Nigeria around. . . . SMH. . . . BTW, its 13%, not 11%. . . . also greet your Eleme wife for me. . .
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by rasputinn(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2009
babapupa:

Burst my bubble?? nah, far from it
Agreed,our leaders have been milking us dry and some of us have repeatedly called for them to be brought to justice.You talk about 11%(13%)of the oil wealth being enough to take care of the whole Delta,pray tell,how and when did the FG even agree to that percentage
compared to when oil exploitation started in the ND??I tell you that the FG is not sincere about the NDDC you alluded to and I hate to burst your own bubble but I have to inform you that since the inception of the NDDC,there has never been any year the FG ever fully released the approved funds for the commission.They release the %age of the approved some to the states and NDDC and blackmail the governors and the board to use part of the money to fund their national party activities
Talk of setting up NDDC and the like,IMO if the FG is sincere about developing the ND,it doesn't even need to set up any commission or ministry for that purpose.Did they set up "ADC" to develop Abuja?see how Abuja has turned out(forget about the FCDA as I'm aware they mainly drew up the master plan,while most of the capital projects there were directly awarded and supervised by the FG).Why have successive administrations that have controlled all the oil wealth not done same in the ND??

So please stop telling me about our corrupt leaders like we don't know them already(don't worry,I know it's only ND governors that are corrupt),in any case,we've seen through this divide and rule plot,the FG has structured the release of the 13% funds to the ND states in such a way that it's doomed to failure and folks like you will come here and run your mouth.Why can't the FG tackle the infrastructural problems in the ND the way it tackled that of Abuja and save us all these commisions and ministries
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Ibime(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2009
Rasputtin, I didnt know you were a son of the soil. Wetin you dey do with the enemy for Highbury? grin
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by JomoGbomo2(m): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2009
we have been allowing criminals to parade themselves as militants and i think its time we eradicate them, cos if u nogiate with them we will be setting precedence.i also subscribe to using covert military operations to wipe these crimals out.

This militants are something else, even if the FG give all the oil blocks to them they will still be carrying guns then that they abadoned them cos they wont know what to do.

I went to warri recently couple of weeks back, i made a pathetic observation, pls anyone in the house shld pls correct me. "the numbers of hotels in warri are far more than the numbers of schools in warri"

The question that came to my mind is that, these militants can build hotels for themselves but waiting for the FG to come and build schools, the truth is that they still wont go. pls FG should go and build the new proposed Oil & Gas University in OGUN state abeg for those that want to
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by JomoGbomo2(m): 5:00am On Aug 07, 2009
@jp_philips, pls arrange ur post well and send to the dailies for pirinting, let it enjoy more readership.

I LIKE IT.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by fayahsoul: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2009
nigerians speak more grama than the british.

Look, MEND along with majority of nigerians are demanding resource control or so-called "true federalism" so the FGN should deal with that specific demand.

no long thing
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by babapupa: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2009
rasputinn -
Why can't the FG tackle the infrastructural problems in the ND the way it tackled that of Abuja and save us all these commisions and ministries

One more time, that's your useless and incompetent leaders responsibility, that's what the monthly statutory allocations and all the extra jara are for.

You have state and local leaders for a reason. Why don't you just ask the feds to declare Marshall Law in the delta and institute direct rule and governance, obviously, your people can't get the job done. The only tin the heartless ass holes sabi do na to blow up innocent people and steal money.

Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Beaf: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2009
JomoGbomo2:

we have been allowing criminals to parade themselves as militants and i think its time we eradicate them, cos if u nogiate with them we will be setting precedence.i also subscribe to using covert military operations to wipe these crimals out.

This militants are something else, even if the FG give all the oil blocks to them they will still be carrying guns then that they abadoned them cos they wont know what to do.

I went to warri recently couple of weeks back, i made a pathetic observation, pls anyone in the house shld pls correct me. "the numbers of hotels in warri are far more than the numbers of schools in warri"

The question that came to my mind is that, these militants can build hotels for themselves but waiting for the FG to come and build schools, the truth is that they still wont go. pls FG should go and build the new proposed Oil & Gas University in OGUN state abeg for those that want to

Only fools talk like this. Delta and Rivers states are the most educated per capita in Nigeria. Let official JAMB statistics speak http://www.jambng.com/ume/umeapp08.pdf
http://www.jambng.com/mpce/POLAPP00.pdf

You see the kinds of figures so called minorities can produce?
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Beaf: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2009
babapupa:

One more time, that's your useless and incompetent leaders responsibility, that's what the monthly statutory allocations and all the extra jara are for.

You have state and local leaders for a reason. Why don't you just ask the feds to declare Marshall Law in the delta and institute direct rule and governance, obviously, your people can't get the job done. The only tin the heartless ass holes sabi do na to blow up innocent people and steal money.

Blaming the victim is something we've learnt from colonial masters and the likes of KKK. FG has a 60% share in all oil contracts, the other 40% is for the oil companies. ND leaders do not run the FG - the FG alone has set and broken enddates for gas flaring and levy's only the lightest punishment for environmental disasters (the FG bearing a 60%, doesn't want to fine itself).

However, I welcome the day we'll be able to blame our leaders as you very ignorantly suggest; because on that day, we will have 100% resource control.

A farm in the ND, yes thats oil not water and, yes thats a flare in the background.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Beaf: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2009
Nigeria is the Worlds top gas flarer (13%). We produce more greenhouse gases than the whole of sub-saharan Africa combined. It amounts to 3.25% the total gas consumtion of the US and 4% of total gas consumption in the EU.

Nigeria flares 23 billion cubic meters per year, enough to meet all our energy needs, with a surplus for export, yet PHCN supplies constant blackout; are they ND as well? shocked

The country foolishly burns up US $2.5 billion annually through flaring. If some Nigerians embrace stupidity and blame the ND for polution, then it is no wonder that for this huge losses, oil companies have only been charged between US$150,000 and US$370,000 annually shocked. Yes, lets blame ND elders because we are a little stupid.
I have only spoken of costs (the only thing that concerns some people), nothing has been said about the deadly toxins released by these flares (several of which exist in close proximity to communities). . . Maybe ND people don't matter.
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by babapupa: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2009

grin grin grin
Re: Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf by Beaf: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2009
FG is paying you isn't it? grin
Its all part of the million dollar internet rebranding movement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 / Yar'adua To Rule For 15 Years? / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Policy, It Is Implementation And Consistency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.