Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,550 members, 7,847,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Men Really Want! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Want! (2198 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Really Want! by whitelexi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2006
So u hate guys?
Then why do u talk with guys? why r u talking with me right now?
Re: What Men Really Want! by mukina2: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2006
i don't . . . . . . . . . .
i do talk to guys most of my pals r guys wink

i mean as in dating them
because all guys are liars angry
Re: What Men Really Want! by whitelexi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

i don't . . . . . . . . . .
i do talk to guys most of my pals r guys wink

i mean as in dating them
because all guys are liars angry

Thats exactly what i don't understand, Most of your pals are guys but they're liars then why do u have liars for your pals? indirectly, u just called me a freaking liar as well because i'm a guy and though not your pal as in pal,  we r actually talking and that qualifies me as a liar,
Many peeps u already met everyday must also be liars, guys u saw, guys u talked to, guys u smiled at,  gush u must have smiled at so many liars, talked to so many liars,  is this a lie? or am i going nuts cos this freaking world must be full of bleeding liars
Re: What Men Really Want! by mukina2: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2006
my pals dont lie to me its the guys that ry to date you or the ones u r dating are the liars . . . . . . .you copy
Re: What Men Really Want! by whitelexi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
Well the same guys who r your pals will someday try to date other girls as well, will that make them liars as well?
Ok now I copy, Every guy who is just a pal will be nice but once they try to date a girl they become liars. So guys, as long as u chose to be a friend/pal, thats kool, but when u date, u qualify to be a liar, What then happens to marriage, and children, and happily ever after
Re: What Men Really Want! by mukina2: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2006
if they do things the right way they wont be regarded as lairs but if they dont . . .then they will be regarded . . .as far as i am concerned men make good friends but most of them makes worst lovers
Re: What Men Really Want! by whitelexi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2006
Not all women will agree with u here, and men will also disagree with u over this one
Re: What Men Really Want! by mukina2: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2006
the women that wont agerr will be ones that think they are not being lied to . . . .most of them will agree

how on earth do you want the guys to agree?
Re: What Men Really Want! by whitelexi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2006
I'm glad u at least admit that some ladies will not think they're being lied to, does that imply that some guys might not be liars afterall? grin
Re: What Men Really Want! by mukina2: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2006
at the end of the day when she finally sees the lie . . .she'll agree
Re: What Men Really Want! by DrFerlie(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ topic, we want good fhuck.
Re: What Men Really Want! by almondjoy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2008
How can you ask that kind of question on Nairaland? shocked

Of course they want to "meet" Mukina2! cheesy

Singin' a version of "Osuofia"--  I go chop ya dollar!

I go meet Mukina eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

I go make your ***** disappiiieaaaaaaar!

I am the winner!

You are the loser!

He he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Men Really Want! by DrFerlie(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2008
almondjoy:

How can you ask that kind of question on Nairaland? shocked

Of course they want to "meet" Mukina2! cheesy

Singin' a version of "Osuofia"-- I go chop ya dollar!

I go meet Mukina eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

I go make your ***** disappiiieaaaaaaar!

I am the winner!

You are the loser!

He he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

na wa for you grin grin grin grin
Re: What Men Really Want! by Biafran(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
What do men really want? Who are the REAL men Answer, The Real men are those who know and fear God, shocked

Now what kind of ladies do these Real men want Simple, A cultured, smart and virtuos lady, who has got the virtue of chastity and purity,

So guys, concentrate on developing yourself into the ideal man, the Real man

and ladies preserve what you've got and aspire for true virtues, especially that of purity and chasitity, If you do, God will bless you with a Real man, If you seek His help,

Now that we've got work to do on ourselves, let's get on with it and remember, time waits for no one, and your destiny if in your hands,

Peace,
Re: What Men Really Want! by Bazz1905: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
Mukina, one bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch. If you had been unfortnate to have experienced a bad relationship. Guys get lied to by girls also. It dont mean that all girls are liars. Most people lie under pressure or when they lack confidence in themselves. Some lie under pressure or when they are desperate. Unfortunately most girls see these lies and still go in headlong only to make noise at the end of the day. A guy who tells you he must make love to you as a sign of love obviously does not love you.

I wonder if you now hate guys and wont date guys, will you now become a lesbian. There are also heartbreaks in the lesbian cycle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said Yes / Ladies are Evil Hmm / I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.