Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nairalanders Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Help (1474 Views)

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul / Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Help by softcara: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
tee59:
There is more to ds issue on ground. How are u sure d father is d real biological father of d girl? Did d father treated d other siblings ds way? Evn d mother couldt do anything. Dis tin is common among d igbos. Cus dey belv, d female children hav no inheritance in d family, dat s y they prefer male children. Why wil parents nt want to see thei kids again?

My dear the tin tired me.... he doesn't treat her siblings dis bad.....although he was hard on dem. But not as my frnd, my frnds situatn is too bad...like like morning.. jst woke up at hit her her stick on her head for no reason,ask her to leave before he kills her
Re: Nairalanders Help by MRBrownJ: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
softcara:

God bless u...I dont even know Wat to say again....i feel dey cn contact the lady and ask all dis questns cos I don't knw wat else to type..honestly....am jst trying to help so she doesn't end up in d street again. Pple who contact could tell the weight of wat is go on....i cant ans all nairalands questns....

how can people contact her and confirm the story, if the email given is yours?!

softcara:
My email ladycara24@yahoomail.com
Re: Nairalanders Help by softcara: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

how can people contact her and confirm the story, if the email given is yours?!

She doesn't have an online contact....reach me me her number...get intouch with me a I will give u her phone number. Good morning
Re: Nairalanders Help by softcara: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In And Wish Me A Happy Birthday. / Whats The Weirdest Thing U've Ever Done / Can This Be A Real Baby? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.