Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) (5251 Views)

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please help my daughter to win an ongoing contest using the links below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471743643199493&id=408793466161178

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1K7_3HBW6/?r=wa1

Or just search for Itrendosun on both Facebook and Instagram, she is contestant 40 Otebiyi Gloria

As you are viewing, please kindly follow the link to like her picture on Facebook and Instagram

Pleaseee.....
Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please, like her picture as you are viewing this topic .... Pleaseeee
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wow

you've got a very beautiful daughter ma'am smiley

i soo love children (clean pretty ones sha cheesy)

liked on fb but unfortunately i aiint on IG...........dont like that shiiii
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow

Thank you so much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Otebiyi:

Thank you so much...

you welcome ma'am

lemme also help you publicize this small

mummy oyindidi please comman help us o (finally reason to log in to ur fb account after a long time don show grin)

sunshineG
lefulefu
tgoddess
vistornezzar
shinarlaura
benita27
lalas247
sinz
itsjude
luminouz
dacovajnr
fumisticqueen
iamkashybaby
ikp120
queensekxy
mariinee
smallville10
traphedges
nma27
draei
biafranbushboy
homeboiy
laveda
mzlarem
makydebbie
gotze1
jaksmillioniar
refiner
spycypher
rebirthforgoody
naijaboiy
fabulocity
redbeans
tooawesome
zeelord
vizkiz
blackhawk01
kondomatics
borntosuckpussy
buharison
proudtobemumum
kinginvagina
stupidity
softwerk

etc

sorry for the mention
please just help a fellow nairalander and her cute daughter sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you welcome ma'am

mummy oyindidi please comman help us o (finally reason to log in to ur fb account after a long time don show grin)

sunshineG
lefulefu
tgoddess
vistornezzar
shinarlaura
benita27
lalas247
sinz
itsjude
luminouz
dacovajnr
fumisticqueen
iamkashybaby
ikp120
queensekxy
mariinee
smallville10
traphedges
nma27
draei
biafranbushboy
homeboiy
laveda
mzlarem
makydebbie

etc

sorry for the mention

Aaaw, thank you so much for this, am really grateful....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Done

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by conductor1010: 1:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Done

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Wow

I like babies too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by makydebbie(f): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you welcome ma'am

mummy oyindii please comman help us o (finally reason to log in to ur fb account after a long time don show grin)

sorry for the mention
Hope you're aware that I'm not on fb and ig?
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you, thank you, thank you.... The number of likes is increasing, thank you fellow Nairalanders...

I appreciate this and my daughter is also saying thank you to those who have liked her picture so far and to those who will still like it...
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Please, most people are only viewing this topic without liking the picture, pleassssseeeee, just help us take a little bit of time out to like the picture, please...
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Done, let us know when she wins cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I like babies too grin

grin grin

thats makes the two of us then

you thinking what i'm thinking hun? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Hope you're aware that I'm not on fb and ig?

yeah

just remembered you mentioned that some time ago smiley

its all good though
and thanks anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by makydebbie(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah

just remembered you mentioned that some time ago smiley

its all good though
and thanks anyways
You welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by shinarlaura(f): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you welcome ma'am

sunshineG
lefulefu
tgoddess
vistornezzar
shinarlaura
benita27
lalas247
sinz
itsjude
luminouz
dacovajnr
fumisticqueen
iamkashybaby
ikp120
queensekxy
mariinee
smallville10
traphedges
nma27
draei
biafranbushboy
homeboiy
laveda
mzlarem
makydebbie
gotze1
jaksmillioniar
refiner
spycypher
rebirthforgoody
naijaboiy
fabulocity
redbeans
tooawesome
zeelord
vizkiz
blackhawk01
kondomatics
borntosuckpussy
buharison
proudtobemumum
kinginvagina
stupidity
softwerk

etc

sorry for the mention

Woow. Such a cute baby girl

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

yeah

she really is cute.............and she needs your vote smiley smiley

and ermm op hope you dont mind a liitle derailing but i just have to ask this pretty lady how she's doing

shey you'll contest o..........miss nl grin
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Otebiyi:
Please help my daughter to win an ongoing contest using the links below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471743643199493&id=408793466161178

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX1K7_3HBW6/?r=wa1

Or just search for Itrendosun on both Facebook and Instagram, she is contestant 40 Otebiyi Gloria

As you are viewing, please kindly follow the link to like her picture on Facebook and Instagram

Pleaseee.....
Thank you
she's cute. She got my vote

Lalasticlala help a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you welcome ma'am

sunshi.neG
lefule.fu
tgoddes.s
vistor.nezzar
shina.rlaura
beni.ta27
lal.as247
si.nz
itsjud.e
lumin.ouz
dacova.jnr
fumist.icqueen
iamka.shybaby
ikp1.20
queense.kxy
mariine.e
smallv.ille10
traph.edges
nma2.7
dra.ei
biafr.anbushboy
home.boiy
lav.eda
mzlar.em
makyd.ebbie
gotz.e1
jaksm.illioniar
refi.ner
spycyp.her
rebirt.hforgoody
naija.boiy
fabulo.city
redbe.ans
tooawe.some
zeelo.rd
vizk.iz
blackh.awk01
kondomat.ics
borntos.uckpussy
buhari.son
proud.tobemumum
king.invagina
stu.pidity
so.ftwerk

etc

sorry for the mention
chieee... That's a lot of moniker you have up there. Nevertheless, i've voted for the cute baby smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by shinarlaura(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah

she really is cute.............and she needs your vote smiley smiley

and ermm op hope you dont mind a liitle derailing but i just have to ask this pretty lady how she's doing

shey you'll contest o..........miss nl grin

Yeah... I already did that. wink

She s doing good... thank for asking. kiss

Contest? Nah..... I ll just sit back and watch. And vote too.

Hope u re going in for Mr Nl tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, I appreciate you all so far, thank you so much.

I still look forward to more likes on both Facebook and Instagram... grin grin

My baby girl is also saying thank you...
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Cameroon beauty I luv u dear friend happy sunday
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
makydebbie:
You welcome.
u ghana girl why u wicket am not on both but if u hav a gud heart u blog ur friend name so dey see it
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
cococandy chumzypinky amarabae u are a mothers help skarlett dangotesmummy refiner ginaz genea sinaj rosalieene rosieluv sarrki hibiscus76 nne5 ngozi123 myfantasies decomaniaboss tossie101 ayamconfidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
falconey laveda itsjude mhisbliss lefulefu lilyqueen mzlarem lalas247 sinz tosyne2much biafrabushboy queensekxy rorachy nnamdikanu
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
nma27 bibijay123 subtlemee misspineapple jacksparr0w127 benita27 mofeoluwadassah lilyqueeny oyindidi stephleena ahcb optional1 lanicky adewumiopeyemi victornezzar maxi112 tolubae1
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
falconey laveda itsjude mhisbliss lefulefu lilyqueen mzlarem lalas247 sinz tosyne2much biafrabushboy queensekxy rorachy nnamdikanu
i don't just understand what gave you the impression that it's cool for you to be giving me unnecessary mentions, i keep telling you this, unfortunately you never listen angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Otebiyi:
Please, like her picture as you are viewing this topic .... Pleaseeee
i dont use instagram..but i have already liked the pix on facebook.cute baby.
and thepussyhunter my bro thanks for the mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Otebiyi: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:

i dont use instagram..but i have already liked the pix on facebook.cute baby.

NO problem, thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
falco.ney lav.eda its.jud.e mhisbl.iss leful.efu lilyqu.een mzla.rem lalas.247 sin.z tosyne2.much bi.afrabushboy queen.sekxy rorac.hy nnam.dikanu
i don already vote.thanks for the mention anyway.
oya Dextology,luminouz,Femieddy,Lordcrimson,jodha
oya come and vote for dis fine baby oo
Re: Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
mhisbliss:
i don't just understand what gave you the impression that it's cool for you to be giving me unnecessary mentions, i keep telling you this, unfortunately you never listen angry
u beta shot up who knw u u think I want to even blog abt underage lije u I put ur name cos of dis baby. just get lost

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Mathematics Love Letter / Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.