Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo (4230 Views)

Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 / VOLUNTEER In The Finance Department Of A Manufacturing Company At AGBARA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by Icaretoo: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good day,

Please can anyone on these forum link me on how to get a volunteer job in an NGO to enable me get an experience to penetrat the industry as most of the advertiserd job in that area requires someone with pre experience in a non governmental/humanitarian environment.
That has really been my dream pulse I have an experience in customer service in a financial institution.

Will be looking forward to get referral from the house.
Thanks
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
hi there.

what state are you looking at?

you can search Google with phrases like "non-governmental organization Lagos Nigeria" or "ngo Lagos Nigeria"

Get the contact addresses of the ones that interest you and reach out to them.

all the best.
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by Icaretoo: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
kollected44:
hi there.

what state are you looking at?

you can search Google with phrases like "non-governmental organization Lagos Nigeria" or "ngo Lagos Nigeria"

Get the contact addresses of the ones that interest you and reach out to them.

all the best.
Hey

I tried submitting my Cv and even told them my intentions to be a volunteer but they said they will get back to me which they never did. Most people that tends to get the opportunity usually have contact on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by meekmill(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Icaretoo:
Good day,

Please can anyone on these forum link me on how to get a volunteer job in an NGO to enable me get an experience to penetrat the industry as most of the advertiserd job in that area requires someone with pre experience in a non governmental/humanitarian environment.
That has really been my dream pulse I have an experience in customer service in a financial institution.

Thanks

hey bro have you seen any?
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by Icaretoo: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
meekmill:

hey bro have you seen any?
I have not seen any yet, do u have one for me
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by meekmill(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Icaretoo:

I have not seen any yet, do u have one for me

no am also searching
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by Icaretoo: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
meekmill:

no am also searching
OK...will halla at ya if I see any
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by Joyhuxley(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Contact SOS children village in Lagos. Search them online an call. They take volunteers with stipend.
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by thepoint: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Benola is accepting volunteers (paid roles) .
An Ajah, Lagos based NGO specializing in Developmental Disabilities urgently requires the services of suitably qualified volunteers.

Apply Below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftFzFvb-FeIrlbN9v_ecvz9lCxWc5ciTot8Ly98h_YMxLJnA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by thepoint: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Icaretoo:
Good day,

Thanks

Benola is accepting volunteers (paid roles) .
An Ajah, Lagos based NGO specializing in Developmental Disabilities urgently requires the services of suitably qualified volunteers.

Apply Below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftFzFvb-FeIrlbN9v_ecvz9lCxWc5ciTot8Ly98h_YMxLJnA/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by aboyestars: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hellooooo, please who else got the Benola volunteers invitation? they sent me an email yesterday, being the 31st of may.
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by emmanuelbrown26: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
aboyestars:
Hellooooo, please who else got the Benola volunteers invitation? they sent me an email yesterday, being the 31st of may.
I got it too, what's the content of the mail?
Re: Work As A Volunteer In An Ngo by lionphil(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Got the same e-mail today, I guess a training ought to be carried out very soon but we need to be checking their website often to know when a particular date is fixed

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: This Is The Current Canadian Visa Requirements / KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 / Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.