Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) (881 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
What's your take on this kind of end time list?

Lalasticlala , u fit afford this kind list? grin

Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by sinaj(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol its not easy o! grin

Nd some gels will b screaming for divorce after all diz

2 Likes

Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by NorthernParrot: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why marry when u can bleep till u are knackered
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by harlos: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
All this for a man to marry Just one girl or girls from their tribe
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Get the girl pregnant, the family would beg you to bring 50k for everything.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
sinaj:
Lol its not easy o! grin

Nd some gels will b screaming for divorce after all diz

I go burn down her village....
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by GURION: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Enouwem:
What's your take on this kind of end time list?

Lalasticlala , u fit afford this kind list? grin

Na wa o. Dem even type the thing...dem serious die. shocked
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by nerilove(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Imo State and their list, that makes most of the girls remain unmarried. Some of the girls usually enforce the marriage by been pregnant. No be me and them with this list.
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by UyiIredia(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
The list fit kill pesin o.
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by igivefuck4free(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Only in Igbo land, no wonder my friend's sister never get husband @40 cheesy
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Fmartin(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Op, na wetin come b d ryt up on dat stamp grin

thats y even the rich now prefer baby mamas.......... Bogus list.
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Michellla(f): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
lipsrsealed grin Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by schumastic(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
monalisa185, keribaby,pinkbarbie come and see your misplaced bride price list ooo grin grin

Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Empejo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Make them keep their pikin
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Smellymouth: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
If I marry this kind babe when her family give me list like this, I won't only be her LORD, I will be her LORD and personal saviour!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Monalisa185(f): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
mba ooo, biko abum nwa amaala Igbo, Ada Igbo, my bride price and other things no reach quarter of this, dunno the town that owns this, this is suicidal and wickedness!
Re: The Marriage List That Is Making Guys To Remain Single (Pix) by Stanleyafam(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Believe me this list is cheap!

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs That A Nairalander's Going Mad? / Had To Let Go / Lecturer Caught On Tape With A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.