Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures (9014 Views)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Fasola's Confession About Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Scholes007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujaatu:

I am not chino, I am only pained because my state Abia particularly Aba where I reside in shambles. We elected Okezie as nwa aba but he don fall our hand big time.
but this old pictures you dey post in done solve the problems?
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Who is chidiebere nd must he dance naked in the market with him. Am sure u are the same Chino

Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi is the same person as lolzzz, nwabekeyi, customized13, menabado, ideynl etc. He is from Abia State. I don't know why he is bitter with himself, are we responsible for the miserable condition of his state? cool

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Scholes007:

I am from Bende, I cannot lie against my state.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Schematics:

Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi is the same person as lolzzz, nwabekeyi, customized13, menabado, ideynl etc. He is from Abia State. I don't know why he is bitter with himself, are we responsible for the miserable condition of his state? cool
Chino stop this rubish pls. I saw the thread on nnewi but I don't care to know who created it. This is faceless forum, so anybody can hide under any name to spew trash here.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oh you saw the thread but you are worried to see this too? Though I don't know who the OP of this thread is. I have told you who opened it but you decided to believe whatever you like. Oh it is a faceless forum, how then did you know who opened this one? You are a joke cheesy

[s]
mightyokwy:

Chino stop this rubish pls. I saw the thread on nnewi but I don't care to know who created it. This is faceless forum, so anybody can hide under any name to spew trash here.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by lolzzzz: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
mightyokwy:

Bro that guy just dy vex me.
i know how to handle that goat, i can make him bleat anytime i like
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chidiebere the OP is already treating your fvck up. Face him and leave us out of this. Just small heat and your people are already crying all over the place. cheesy

Like the OP said Aba is CURSED cool

lolzzzz:
i know how to handle myself as a goat, i can make him bleat anytime i like

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Pwayne2016(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chino you are a comedian oo

Even Basketmouth dey learn from you
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Scholes007(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujaatu:

I am from Bende, I cannot lie against my state.
I didn't ask where you are from all i asked is how has these old pictures helped the state? Bende man
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Scholes007:
I didn't ask where you are from all i asked is how has these old pictures helped the state? Bende man

To answer your question, they are not old pictures, they are recent pictures of ABA. Like this one below, I took it just on saturday. I want Okezie to demolish entire Aba to pave way for any meaningful development.

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Scholes007:
you honestly think he is from bende?
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by lolzzzz: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Scholes007:
so you get time to reply a mad man, just watch him bleat, he makes me laugh hard when i want him to.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
I can see a man crying his heart out. cheesy cheesy

Face the OP so both of you can dig it out. I am actually enjoying how you are running from pillar to post cheesy

[s]
lolzzzz:
so you get time to reply me i am a mad man, just watch me bleat, he makes me laugh hard when i want him to.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keneking:
After a good job from TA Orji as governor for eight years, his people voted him and Jonathan Goodluck PhD en masse, as Senator and President respectively. undecided

I just wish President Buhari can declare state of emergency on this State.

This is not the time to apportion blame. We have already made the mistake but what we should be looking at right now is the solution. Abia state is not cursed!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
But Aba has 98% bad roads and filth to battle with, the worst in the southern Nigeria. Let us help Aba to become like where humans can live. Aba is not different from animal cage. cool

lolzzzz:
rubbish, yet the whole of nnewi has four roads and one roundabout.

Your article called included ihiala as parr of nnewi metropolis, that is only obtainable on the internet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
ujaatu, what do you think about the slum of ABA?

I want Aba to be demolished to the ground for any meaningful thing to stand. All the inhabitants should be chased away.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
stop quoting that person, he's the op in another moniker.

dude u got served. U started a thread like dis about my town nnewi.

U are as much a shame as d op

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
stop quoting that person, he's the op in another moniker.

dude u got served. U started a thread like dis about my town nnewi.

U are as much a shame as d op

here us a link to Ur thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3055163/facts-nnewi-anambra

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Scholes007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
asha80:
you honestly think he is from bende?
I wasn't taking him as an abian talk more of bende.
ujaatu:

To answer your question, they are not old pictures, they are recent pictures of ABA. Like this one below, I took it just on saturday. I want Okezie to demolish entire Aba to pave way for any meaningful development.
i believe this pictures was taken by aba mega mall management last january or so, hence an old pics.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Scholes007:
I e. i believe this pictures was taken by aba mega mall management last january or so, hence an old pics.

As an Abian I can't lie about my state. Prove me wrong with your own pix. Thank you
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Abagworo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujaatu:

As an Abian I can't lie about my state. Prove me wrong with your own pix. Thank you

Chino you can try all you can to run down other Igbo cities and States but take a glance at the difference in size between Aba and Onitsha.

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Useless chat. Focus on your useless and worthless imo state. You know nothing about this thread.

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino you can try all you can to run down other Igbo cities and States but take a glance at the difference in size between Aba and Onitsha.
[/s]
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
I was so disappointed, aba is a village with lot of rich people. Just like abiriba in abia

We have a lot to worry about in Aba as the dirtiest place in the southern Nigeria with the worst and most horrible roads ever seen in Nigeria.

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whoever created this thread is completely out of his senses.
You only saw the negatives, i bet the entire azikwe rd is better than wherever you have as a town.
Aba might not be in the best if shape, but the major problem is roads leading in /out.
We know our problems and we have means of tackling it. Please face wherever you are from.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Whoever created this thread is completely out of his senses.
You only saw the negatives, i bet the entire azikwe rd is better than wherever you have as a town.
Aba might not be in the best if shape, but the major problem is roads leading in /out.
We know our problems and we have means of tackling it. Please face wherever you are from.

O kwa nwa Aba ki la gwa okwu. Aba has a fundamental problem that requires that the entire town be pulled down if Okezie is serious to do something. 98% of the roads in Aba are terribly bad and unpassable. Aba is not and can never be a cursed town even though it appears so.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
ujaatu:

O kwa nwa Aba ki la gwa okwu. Aba has a fundamental problem that requires that the entire town be pulled down if Okezie is serious to do something. 98% of the roads in Aba are terribly bad and unpassable. Aba is not and can never be a cursed town even though it appears so.
Pls stop, there are so many ways to to kill a rat. Udo!
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
keep quite, all I need you to agree to is that Aba is a village, any thing other than that is irrelevant.

I agree with you totally. Okezie should do something

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
post=44825971:

Pls stop, there are so many ways to to kill a rat. Udo!

Nwanne these people should not be ignored but be treated and paid in their own coin.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Suffer
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Pwayne2016(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abagworo:

nawa o Abagworo even u sef.... U guys are Enemies of Igbos

U need total banishment from Igboland

Shameless bigots
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aba this Aba that...pls guys what's all these rant about? My uncle just returned from abia, and he said aba is cleaning up, but it would take some time. The good thing however, is that the cleaning up has started.

Onitsha was once the eyesore of the east, with litters of stenched waste welcoming you from the Niger bridge. Has that not changed? Pls stop comparing nnewi with aba. Aba is commercially superior to nnewi. Take or leave. The bad roads and waste management issues in aba does not warrant towns like nnewi to be compared to it. Nnewi and abiriba ("small London*) can compete, Onitsha and Aba can compete, while awka and umuahia can compete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 5:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Stop yapping dust. I am from Bende. Nnewi is far ahead Aba in all indices while Onitsha is London compare to Aba. The point I am making about our state Abia is that Aba and Abia at large is a disaster that should be demolished and all its inhabitants chased away as the place is not different from pit toilet. Okezie should start working.

[s]
SonOfEl:
Aba this Aba that...pls guys what's all these rant about? My uncle just returned from abia, and he said aba is cleaning up, but it would take some time. The good thing however, is that the cleaning up has started.

Onitsha was once the eyesore of the east, with litters of stenched waste welcoming you from the Niger bridge. Has that not changed? Pls stop comparing nnewi with aba. Aba is commercially superior to nnewi. Take or leave. The bad roads and waste management issues in aba does not warrant towns like nnewi to be compared to it. Nnewi and abiriba ("small London*) can compete, Onitsha and Aba can compete, while awka and umuahia can compete.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner / House Of Reps Resumes Its Madness On This 1st Day - Elections of Officers / Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.