Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures (8972 Views)

The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Fasola's Confession About Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2016
SonOfEl:
Aba this Aba that...pls guys what's all these rant about? My uncle just returned from abia, and he said aba is cleaning up, but it would take some time. The good thing however, is that the cleaning up has started.

Onitsha was once the eyesore of the east, with litters of stenched waste welcoming you from the Niger bridge. Has that not changed? Pls stop comparing nnewi with aba. Aba is commercially superior to nnewi. Take or leave. The bad roads and waste management issues in aba does not warrant towns like nnewi to be compared to it. Nnewi and abiriba ("small London*) can compete, Onitsha and Aba can compete, while awka and umuahia can compete.

Some of you guys are sick how can you compare Abiriba to Nnewi how may industries are there in your small london grin How many commercial bank do you have in Abiriba? how many standard market do you have there? how about standard hotels? what has the town contributed in Nation economy not individual houses? How many importers and exporters reside in Abiriba? you can compare Abiriba to Awka etiti or Alo london grin where you can find rich dudes and beautiful houses, there are so many towns in Anambra with rich men and beautiful houses all over the place but in terms s of industries and commerce is zero, Ekwlobia is more economical viable than Abiriba not to talk of Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2016
grin ;DOpen the site to view more 20 banks in Nnewi South alone
http://m.vconnect.com/anambra-nnewi_south/list-of-banks_c4

Banks in Nnewi north
http://m.vconnect.com/anambra-nnewi_north/list-of-banks_c4

I can't find any commercial bank in your small London

Companies in Nnewi
Here you will find 53 companies in Nnewi
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/location/nnewi
Can you give me the list of Industaries in Abiriba , same way one was comparing Nnewi and Orlu, you guys are just funny

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2016
ujaatu:
Stop yapping dust. I am from Bende. Nnewi is far ahead Aba in all indices while Onitsha is London compare to Aba. The point I am making about your state is that Aba and Abia at large is a disaster that should be demolished and all its inhabitants chased away as the place is not different from pit toilet. Okezie should start working.

[s][/s]

Dude, am from umuahia, so you are not more knowledgeable than me about the state okay? Bende my foot, maybe that's where the pit toilet is. This is wrong criticism. I criticize, but not like this. Though I supported apga, I believe okezie should be allowed to work.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Are you the one to tell me where I hail from? Stop foaming in the mouth and let us deal with the issue that is affecting our Abia state.

SonOfEl:

Dude, am from umuahia, so you are not more knowledgeable than me about the state okay? Bende my foot, maybe that's where the pit toilet is. This is wrong criticism. I criticize, but not like this. Though I supported apga, I believe okezie should be allowed to work.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Banks in Nnewi north

Companies in Nnewi
Can you give me the list of Industaries in Abiriba , same way one was comparing Nnewi and Orlu, you guys are just funny

Just look at how you think, so if a place is not industrialized, then it means its not developed. Dude stop disgracing yourself. Industrialization does not necessarily connote development. Abiriba does not want industries, what they want is a planned residential community with aesthetic beauty, your nnewi does not even come close.

I believe you are still a naive boy, that's why you know nothing about urban development.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Abagworo(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Banks in Nnewi north

Companies in Nnewi

Orlu pass Nnewi for everything. Don't even go there. Until Anambra gets a Governor interested in Nnewi it will not get to level of Orlu as transformed by Rochas Okorocha.

Indigenes of a place building factories in their village without government presence creates unplanned dense rural settlement. There is zero Government presence in Nnewi.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Some of you guys are sick how can you compare Abiriba to Nnewi how may industries are there in your small london grin How many commercial bank do you have in Abiriba, how many standard market do you have there, how about standard hotels, what has the town contributed in Nation economy not individual houses, you can compare Abiriba to Awka etiti or Alo london grin where you can find rich dudes and beautiful houses, there are so many towns in Anambra with rich men and beautiful houses all over the place but in terms s of industries and commerce is zero, Ekwlobia is more economical viable than Abiriba not to talk of Nnewi.

Dude, STOP DISGRACING yourself. Urbanization and industrialization are two different things. Industry this, industry that, are you even schooled? Before nnewi became known as urban, abiriba has been there before it. Have you even been to abiriba before? Some ANAMBRA dudes and noise making are like twins.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2016
I am from Bende and I know that Abia state is cursed. You cannot mention development and Abia on the same page. It's an insult to common sense.

SonOfEl:

Dude, STOP DISGRACING yourself. Urbanization and industrialization are two different things. Industry this, industry that, are you even schooled? Before nnewi became known as urban, abiriba has been there before it. Have you even been to abiriba before? Some ANAMBRA dudes and noise making are like twins.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Orlu pass Nnewi for everything. Don't even go there. Until Anambra gets a Governor interested in Nnewi it will not get to level of Orlu as transformed by Rochas Okorocha.

Indigenes of a place building factories in their village without government presence creates unplanned dense rural settlement. There is zero Government presence in Nnewi.
I'm talking of economic viability can you give list of industries in Orlu

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't mind them, always forming and foaming. I keep telling people that industrialization does not necessarily mean urban development. A place could be urban, yet not industrialized. Some people are just to shallow. All they do is copy and paste, they knowing nothing about urbanization.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Schematics: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Page 3?

Igbo kwenu cheesy grin

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
ujaatu:
I am from Bende and I know that Abia state is cursed. You cannot mention development and Abia on the same page. It's an insult to common sense.

Maybe you and your bende community are cursed, not abia state. You think you are proving a point by being acidic, I dey laugh your naivety. I doubt if you are even abian, you are a fake.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Let face the cesspit called Aba and Abia state at large. Chai my state.

[s]
SonOfEl:

Don't mind them, always forming and foaming. I keep telling people that industrialization does not necessarily mean urban development. A place could be urban, yet not industrialized. Some people are just to shallow. All they do is copy and paste, they knowing nothing about urbanization.
[/s]

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
A wu m nwa Bende. I shi ko ole?

SonOfEl:

Maybe you and your bende community are cursed, not abia state. You think you are proving a point by being acidic, I dey laugh your naivety. I doubt if you are even abian, you are a fake.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2016
All I can see in Orlu is Uzondu block industry, Durable block moulding industry, God is kind & love block industry
http://www.vconnect.com/imo-orlu/list-of-block-concrete-industries_c137

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Even Ekwulobia is more developed than Orlu. My town Bende is the fastest developing town in the SE.

Ilovemystate:
All I can see in Orlu in Orlu is Uzondu block industry, Durable block moulding industry, God is kind & love block industry
http://www.vconnect.com/imo-orlu/list-of-block-concrete-industries_c137
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2016
ujaatu:
A wu m nwa Bende. I shi ko ole?

Ijogburu onwe gi nezi. Ke ki ge shi vu ala gi mmuo? Echegim n'ibu onye abia.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by lolzzzz: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2016
SonOfEl:

don't give that mad man attention.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2016
ujaatu:
Even Ekwulobia is more developed than Orlu. My town Bende is the fastest developing town in the SE.

Orlu has four commercial banks and they want to compare Orlu and Nnewi that boast of 26 commercial banks what a joke

Banks in Orlu
Zenith Bank - Orlu
No 6, Amaigbo road. Orlu. Imo.

GTBank - Orlu
Plot 5 Asika Ilobi Street. Orlu. Imo.

Union Bank - Orlu
1, ABA NKWERRE. Orlu. Imo.

Fidelity Bank - Orlu
7, Amaigbo Road, Amaifeke. Orlu. Imo

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
SonOfEl:

A wum nwa Bende. Atughim ashi. Onye eshi okwu k m bu.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by ujaatu: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
don't give that mad man attention.

A wu m nwa bende? Ishi kole?
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by SonOfEl(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2016
ujaatu:

A wum nwa Bende. Atughim ashi. Onye eshi okwu k m bu.

Taata k'ibu. I fuo-begi eeze ige ji vu ala nna gi. Adila akowa onweghi onu. Oburu na imaa-gi if'ige kwu, ge metuchi kwenu onu gi.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by Fyno: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Okezie has turned out to be a hypocrite like his predecessors.
Close to 1yr of his govt he only embarked on projects that will give him an avenue to loot like the dredging of aba water side which has no effect on the common man.apart from few streets that was Tared the major roads are still impassable.below is the present state of faulks road

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by inlandtapian: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2016
Fyno:
Okezie has turned out to be a hypocrite like his predecessors.
Close to 1yr of his govt he only embarked on projects that will give him an avenue to loot like the dredging of aba water side which has no effect on the common man.apart from few streets that was Tared the major roads are still impassable.below is the present state of faulks road

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by B2mario(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Some of you guys are sick how can you compare Abiriba to Nnewi how may industries are there in your small london grin How many commercial bank do you have in Abiriba? how many standard market do you have there? how about standard hotels? what has the town contributed in Nation economy not individual houses? How many importers and exporters reside in Abiriba? you can compare Abiriba to Awka etiti or Alo london grin where you can find rich dudes and beautiful houses, there are so many towns in Anambra with rich men and beautiful houses all over the place but in terms s of industries and commerce is zero, Ekwlobia is more economical viable than Abiriba not to talk of Nnewi.

Compare ekwulobia with ozar, awka etiti with Obehi.

Abiriba is a lord to nnewi.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by B2mario(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Story for the gods, forget about chest beating. in real sense it will take Nnewi 50yrs to be like Orlu and 51yrs to be like Abiriba
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by B2mario(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
SonOfEl:

don't mind that guy, he's chino of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by B2mario(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Orlu has four commercial banks and they want to compare Orlu and Nnewi that boast of 26 commercial banks what a joke

Banks in Orlu
Zenith Bank - Orlu

GTBank - Orlu

Union Bank - Orlu

Fidelity Bank - Orlu
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by B2mario(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Banks in Orlu
Zenith Bank - Orlu

GTBank - Orlu

Union Bank - Orlu

Fidelity Bank - Orlu

Liar! what of Ecobank at bank road, Nkwerre road and Umuowa, what of access bank and UBA at Amaigbo and Nkwerre road respectively?
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by mandax: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Banks in Orlu
Zenith Bank - Orlu

GTBank - Orlu

Union Bank - Orlu

Fidelity Bank - Orlu

You don't know Orlu.

Inside Orlu urban alone, there are more than ten banks .

When Udenwa was governor, there were more.

Union Bank Orlu is at Bank Road, Orlu, NOT Aba Nkwerre,
wherever your Aba Nkwerre is.

Amaigbo road Orlu didn't extend to Amaifeke in Orlu urban.

Amaigbo road joins Ihioma road at Bank Road junction.

Ihioma road is what passes through Amaifeke all the way to Banana junction.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by rogers407: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Abia state governor should be stoned! Aba is a joke and a total embarrassment to the east. may God punish the state government for abandoning the state to rot.
Re: Facts About Aba In Abia State- Pictures by kherington: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
This thread is the handwork of chinonso dike

Chino is written all over this thread

To my ibo in laws what became of nnamdi cownu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo: Boroffice Picks APC Form, Meets Oyegun / The Truth About The New Curiculum / #iamnorth Is Treading: See What Northerners are Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.