Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile (3472 Views)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by amakoro(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Men’s attraction for women with voluminous backside is an issue we can’t stop talking about. Indeed it is se.xually appealing to behold such sight.
Presently, a new study has revealed why many men prefer women with large, curvy butts. The study found that evolution has preferred women with a spine curvature of 45 degrees because it allowed them to remain mobile throughout pregnancy without risk of injuring themselves.

Researchers believe this finding may partially explain why the modern man remains so infatuated with the size of the backside of potential female partners. The curve at the bottom of a woman’s spine allows her to significantly shift weight, and without this ability, pregnant women would face a serious disadvantage.
According to the study, without a spine curvature of this degree the pressure on a woman’s hips during pregnancy would increase by 800 percent. This would cause her to not only become largely immobile, but also put her at risk for sustaining serious injury.
see more http://amarachia..com.ng/2016/09/see-why-men-like-women-with-big-butts-number-two-reason-will-shock-you.html

Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by Xclusivegrin007(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Ok
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by Davash222(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Odiegwu

I detest voluminous back sided babes.
#teammoderatenyash
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by FTBOY: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2016
lies..

1 Like

Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by djeezy(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Smh
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Not True
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by youngberry001(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Uhmm mhi fancy big butty's alot wink
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by Flexherbal(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by jonaifame22(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Are those wth big dick also very fertile?
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by amakoro(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Davash222:
Odiegwu

I detest voluminous back sided babes.

#teammoderatenyash

hmmmmm just say the truth....oya tell me for ear
Re: See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile by Davash222(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
amakoro:

hmmmmm just say the truth....oya tell me for ear
*in a Pacific tone*
I love moderate ikebe

(1) (Reply)

See Big Cassava / Help! My Boyfriend Doesn’t Think I Am Hot / He Wont Leave Me Alone Even Though I Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.