Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

That Thing U Would Change Abt............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Thing U Would Change Abt............. (905 Views)

Mention 1 Thing U Can Find In A Woman's Purse.. / GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady. / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
These goes out to all the married,single or still searching.am not asking anyone to describe his/her dream lover.but there is one thing u would want to change or would want to be different abt the one u are in love with nw. kiss.
For me I feel I have the most perfect bae in the world but I would have loved her to be a bit taller and less curious.over to you guys.
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala,oya do something wink
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by donbenedict(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbens2000:
These goes out to all the married,single or still searching.am not asking anyone to describe his/her dream lover.but there is one thing u would want to change or would want to be different abt the one u are in love with nw. kiss.
For me I feel I have the most perfect bae in the world but I would have loved her to be a bit taller and less curious.over to you guys.
if you want her to be a bit taller den u buy her stilettos.. simple
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
if you want her to be a bit taller den u buy her stilettos.. simple
grin,I don't think it will change much cuz it not a permanent solution,besides I don't even wat that is?
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
I have nothing to change until I find the right one for me cool

ATM, I'm all good with what I have wink
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Beesluv: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Observing
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Maxi112: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
still searching for the right one
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by donbenedict(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbens2000:
grin,I don't think it will change much cuz it not a permanent solution,besides I don't even wat that is?
koi koi shoes na wink
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
I have nothing to change until I find the right one for me cool

ATM, I'm all good with what I have wink
what is ATM plss
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbens2000:
what is ATM plss

At the moment boo boo.... grin
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

At the moment boo boo.... grin
Bro gbens thought you were talking about the most romantic card in the world, Automated Teller Machine Card
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
emitoz:

Bro gbens thought you were talking about the most romantic card in the world, Automated Teller Machine Card
hahaha,this got me cracking,kashybaby is my bae so she understands. grin
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbens2000:
hahaha,this got me cracking,kashybaby is my bae so she understands. grin

Lol... definitely u don't have twitter... u don't use abbreviations tongue tongue tongue
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by RoyalBlak007: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
..That will be my love for boobbs.. grin

...don't blame me blame mama grin
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... definitely u don't have twitter... u don't use abbreviations tongue tongue tongue
yeah bae,no Facebook,no tweeter,no snapchart.aside this forum.am on my own.buh I AV u.
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbens2000:
yeah bae,no Facebook,no tweeter,no snapchart.aside this forum.am on my own.buh I AV u.

lol…not snapchart ooo…its snapchat ... grin grin grin oh well,never mind..we good...
Re: That Thing U Would Change Abt............. by gbens2000(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

lol…not snapchart ooo…its snapchat ... grin grin grin oh well,never mind..we good...
lol...... typo error nothing to worry abt. grin

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Ask For Tickets For A Gay Event On Twitter? / Is There A Way To Nicely Tell A Girl To Stop Bothering? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Election Petition Tribunal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.