Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness (28896 Views)

PENGASSAN Threatens To Shut Down Oil Sector In Seven Days / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / How Saraki Paid For N522m Property In Seven Tranches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Deen77: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

only exercising my right to free speech lipsrsealed

People Will think is your level of Intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by PIPPROF(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

Curse or no curse, the "heads" of the depositors defrauded by SGB & Trade Banks will gather to do him strong tinz....his father was no saint, the old man deserved all & should have gotten more!!

How can one human being have a child as governor, another as a senator & then plan to exchange them for each other on expiration of their tenures!!

What's more, A female governor in Kwara?? Really? People like to over reach themselves!

nothing new tinubu kind of greed

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by SimpleBea(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
This depicts the high level of corruption in Migeria. With all these,

i believe Nigeria will still be a better nation one day.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Deen77: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
amaechi1:
What an honorable man will do at this moment is to tender his resignation and apologies to Nigerians for bringing Nigeria into this shame. These are well detail investigation and revelations. Even an infant will agree that Saraki has a bad case

All this revelations is investigated under PDP, but they claim is APC witch hunt.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by loomer: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Person no go see another thing no? Saraki this saraki that.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by ola1982(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olamide lie about being the baddest nigga everliveth thisbukola saraki is the one

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by lawnreigh(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki, going, going,............
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by otokx(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope this man does not commit physical suicide.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by dannytoe(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abeg mak una leave this guy matter. mak he face trial, them never convict am, una wan chop soup when never don 4 fire......
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bashydemy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided lies from the pit of hell lipsrsealed
Sorry robot I hope you will follow Saraki to prison

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Dollipsejay(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:

Hmmmm!

That was a deep curse from his father.

He shall surely be disgraced with this trial.
I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by prinsam30: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
bunmioguns:
Make them just dash me 1 million only

embarassed

in what currency, $ or in #? cos that's what we know for now, maybe €, ¥, £ will soon surface so u will av to make ur choice again
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by networkrecharg: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
[size=20pt]Saraki Going Going Gone.....

If saraki is not convicted that the fight against corruption is a failure.
This is a test for PMB[/size]
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
No wonder kwara people were hurling boulders at him during last Id-el-fitr
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by unite4real: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
N522M in 2006 no be beans. Omo no be small thing o.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by beycity1: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided lies from the pit of hell lipsrsealed

guess its high Time u comot dt ur blind fold and c clearly......only if d Stupid politician will not stop d cct trial b4 u wake 4rm ur slumber....mumu people
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by 4nobody4every1: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Should the govt fail to bring this man to book, the fight against corruption will be a mockery of the effort.

There is more than enough evidence for the insatiable Thief to be thrown in jail already and he knows it. Saraki has already proved to the whole world that he is indeed guilty of all charges against him with numerous attempts to stop his trial.

shamsuRana:
well...

"As you disgrace me, so shall you be
disgraced out of politics" ~ Late Senator Olusola Saraki (Bukola Saraki's father) in 2011
Gbam, gbam, gbam, case closed, it remains Metuh, Dasuki and other big thieves of PDP.com grin grin grin

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by defash8: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
But I guess all these properties were purchased with company name, could that same property belong to Saraki alone? That is company's property unless I am missing something.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by mcwinas3(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
May God deliver Nigeria from this curse of corrupt and incompetent leadership! Amen!
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by dotune(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whatever happened to witness protection in this country?

I hope the efcc agent or any of his family will not be attacked afterward.
Or is it part of the risks u take as an efcc officer?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by xoneakanni: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saratif was only buying time as senate president right 4m d onset.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by sinistermind(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
the question here is what is the jurisdiction of the CCT? is it to give us the details of the property the man owns or prove that he fail to declare some of his assets. so far, what i am seeing is a trial similar to that of Badeh, Dasuki and the likes. There is a clear distinction between these trials. so far telling us he own house in 7 tranches worth hundreds of millions means nothing as long as those assets were declared.... He not been tried for diversion of funds or stealing but false declaration of assets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Ijobaorun(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki should honourably step down and safe himself from further embarrassment. there is no way out from this case at all
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Deen77: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Should the govt fail to bring this man to book, the fight against corruption will be a mockery of the effort.

There is more than enough evidence for the insatiable Thief to be thrown in jail already and he knows it. Saraki has already proved to the whole world that he is indeed guilty of all charges against him with numerous attempts to stop his trial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by busomma: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
It beats my imagination why Saraki hasn't opted for plea bargain considering the mountain of evidence against him. If he & his supporters thinks or believes he's coming out of this mess Scott free, they are leaving in fantasy land. Saraki is going down & his self believe that it's business as usual coupled with greed will surely be his undoing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
I can see why the Judge set free some Prisoners. He is clearing room for Saraki and his friends.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Acidosis(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki's only issue with the CCB was that he failed to declare all his assets. CCB has no business with the cost and number of properties he has. That's the job of our current politicized EFCC or ICPC.

If you're a Lagosian and you derive pleasure in criticizing this man, then you need to be schooled. Tinubu has never held any office, aside being a Governor, yet he has more expensive properties than any other politician in Nigeria. Same thing applies to Late Audu. Well, he's gone now, but I wish the CCB/CCT can apply the same level of justice on all.

What next after Saraki? Are we going to wait until another APC Senator offends his party before we take actions?

Many ignorant folks here are being too sentimental about this issue. Whatever the judge says about his issue will not amount to any recovery to the people of Kwara. The worse that could happen is for him to lose his seat, he won't lose 1kobo.

CCB/CCT's trial is beneficial to his party, but EFCC trial will alleviate the sufferings in Kwara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by DONSMITH123(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
The prosecution alleged in the 13 counts it preferred against Saraki that the property was part of those which the Senate President failed to declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau while he was governor of Kwara State.

Now, take your time this time and read the story slowly. Rush not my guy.

sinistermind:
the question here is what is the jurisdiction of the CCT? is it to give us the details of the property the man owns or prove that he fail to declare some of his assets. so far, what i am seeing is a trial similar to that of Badeh, Dasuki and the likes. There is a clear distinction between these trials. so far telling us he own house in 7 tranches worth hundreds of millions means nothing as long as those assets were declared.... He not been tried for diversion of funds or stealing but false declaration of assets.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by valslove8715(f): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki or Kakaki u re really on a lonnnnng thing. Like father like son.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by DONSMITH123(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
Saraki's only issue with the CCB was that he failed to declare all his assets. CCB has no business with the cost and number of properties he has. That's the job of our current politicized EFFC or ICPC.

If you're a Lagosian and you derive pleasure in criticizing this man, then you need to be schooled. Tinubu has never held any office, aside being a Governor, yet he has more expensive properties than any other politician in Nigeria. Same thing applies to Late Audu. Well, he's gone now, but I wish the CCB/CCT can apply the same level of justice on all.

What next after Saraki? Are we going to wait until another APC Senator offends his party before we take actions?

Many ignorant folks here are being too sentimental about this issue. Whatever the judge says about his issue will not amount to any recovery to the people of Kwara. The worse that could happen is for him to lose his seat, he won't lose 1kobo.

please sir, do me a favour and google penalty for false declaration of assets.

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports? / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Muazu Magaj: Ganduje Reappoints Commissioner Sacked For Mocking Abba Kyari Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.