Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness (28895 Views)

PENGASSAN Threatens To Shut Down Oil Sector In Seven Days / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / How Saraki Paid For N522m Property In Seven Tranches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Should the govt fail to bring this man to book, the fight against corruption will be a mockery of the effort.

There is more than enough evidence for the insatiable Thief to be thrown in jail already and he knows it. Saraki has already proved to the whole world that he is indeed guilty of all charges against him with numerous attempts to stop his trial.

And the recent one being paying some lost souls to keep vigil at the trial site say dem be Nigerian youth.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Luchitec(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki did not only steal from Kwarans and the Society Generale Bank; he connived with the former CBN governor to hijack Intercontinental Bank from Akingbola. Several years in jail would not be enough for his recompense. Nonetheless, the jailing of Saraki is a good opportunity for more corrupt politicians to be dealt with.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bashydemy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

If you mean a smart CROOK, I might just agree with you.
Is that what you mean grin
Your post is completely and totally filled with LIES as usual.
Let me just debunk a few very quickly.
Was he in oil business when he was selling drugs that he was indicted by the US authorities?
Abi oil and DRUG na the same thing ni
How much was the salary of senator in the 90s?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356775_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters_jpeg167b8ea8cbb99b265e6f4465fc1b7b32

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356800_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters5_jpeg3391dd94c516705c9dd97efd73ea80d6

See more here: https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures/8#33206178
Oga robot when will you stop this nonsense, did you have any evidence of him ? Just shut up and prepare to follow Saraki to Kuje.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by tarekamos: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
shamsuRana:
well...

"As you disgrace me, so shall you be
disgraced out of politics" ~ Late Senator Olusola Saraki (Bukola Saraki's father) in 2011.

That is life o. What goes round comes around. Ti aiye ba nyeni, e je ka maa rora se.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by prinsam30: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
bunmioguns:

We dey talk of naira.. You dey talk of another thing

OK ooooooo my guy keep dreaming on
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by tarekamos: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
amaechi1:
What an honorable man will do at this moment is to tender his resignation and apologies to Nigerians for bringing Nigeria into this shame. These are well detail investigation and revelations. Even an infant will agree that Saraki has a bad case

Probably he's waiting for Buhari to sign the budget and release 1st quarter capital allocation to National Assembly and partake before resigning.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bunmioguns(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:

OK ooooooo my guy keep dreaming on

embarassed
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by DICKtator: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
This whole Saraki brouhaha never ceases to amaze me!!.
What I even expected of him as a leader is to relinquish whatever position he has till he is declared "fit" and not guilty by a competent court of law.
He might claim that that is what his detractors initially wanted,but believe me, if he did that from the onset and was found not guilty, his colleagues would respect him more and give him back the post he willingly "stepped aside" from, and show that he is a leader to reckon with but alas, this has not been the case and what we have is someone who would do anything to hold tight to an ephmeral position, even try to use the position to influence his "travails".

This is quite unfortunate and sad, considering that this is who Nigerians have to put up with for years to come!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keneking:
Saraki is loaded with Kwara's cashflow

"The implementation committee could not produce the draft. They said it was Fidelity Bank draft and they had been trying to recieve a copy of the draft but they couldn’t." Fidelity Bank sefsad

“Access Bank too could not get a copy of the draft but they referred us to where the account (Access Bank) where the draft was paid. That was the account of Sky View Ltd with Skye Bank. They also furnished us with the statement of account and account opening packages and means of identification for the account.” : Access Bank sefshocked

Those bank drafts have grown wings and have become unproduceable undecided

Politicians witness from Tinubu and co.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Febcom(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
EFCC that is able to get all this fact, give all those of Lagos State from 1999 till date, give us of every other governors since 1999. When this stupid APC where collecting money to campaign from Saraki don't they knew he defrauded Kwara State, now they are all talking as if George Akure-Owo, Danjuma Goje, Rabiu Kwanwakaso are saint in the Senate. Nigerian Youth be carried away once Saraki vacate the seat, he would win appeal court against his right and the court will vindicate him.
Even the Tribunal Judge Danlandi also have case with EFCC over a N10m bribe.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Praktikals(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
shamsuRana:
well...

disgraced out of politics" ~ Late Senator Olusola Saraki (Bukola Saraki's father) in 2011.
Don't tell me you believed there was a battle betwEen Bukola Saraki and Olusola Saraki in the Election that produced Abdulfatai Ahmed.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by ihearYou(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
undecided lies from the pit of hell lipsrsealed

In d face of his own letter admitting guilt,u still spew nonsense. Wailing had really taken of your senses. Its a pity.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by CONFU: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whoever thinks Saraki will be nailed.. Day dreaming. kiss

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Dav24(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
A single witness has strip this man naked, no wonder 80 senior advocates could not get his wish done. money is not everything and in this case, peoples will is having a good time.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by PFRB: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
shamsuRana:
well...

IS THIS TRUE.. ?
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Tarzaa(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
tommykiwi:
The prosecution on Monday continued its case against the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, with its first witness, Mr. Michael Wetkas, revealing evidence of how the accused allegedly bought a property at 17, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, in seven tranches.

The prosecution alleged in the 13 counts it preferred against Saraki that the property was part of those which the Senate President failed to declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau while he was governor of Kwara State. The lead prosecuting counsel, Mr. Rotimi Jacobs (SAN), through the witness, tendered cheques allegedly drawn from Saraki’s personal account and the account of his firm, Carlie Properties and Investments Limited for payment for the property.

The various tranches totalled ‎N522,060,000.

According to Wetkas, the property was bought in the name of Tiny Tee Limited from the Implementation from the Presidential Committee on the Sale of Federal Government Properties between 2006 and 2007.

The witness, an operative of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, had said he was part of the inter-agency committee that investigated Saraki.

He said, “The part payment was from GTB account of Carlie Properties and Investment Ltd.
“There is a draft before me for N256,300,000 which was part payment for 17, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.

“There is another draft before me of N12,815,000 which was part payment for 17, Mcdonald, Ikoyi.

“There is another draft of a total of N24,090,000. That total is broken down into. – N20m from Zenith Bank and N4,090,000 from GTB. The total of the two are part payment for 17 Mcdonald, Ikoyi.

“The N20m from the Zenith Bank account of Carlie Properties and Investments Ltd while N4,090,000 was also from Carlie Properties and Investment Ltd with GTB.

“There is another draft before me for N180,675,000 dated April 3, 2007. It was also part payment for 17 Mcdonald Ikoyi from the defendant’s personal account with GTB.

“I have another draft of N36,135,000 dated January 10, 2007. The draft was cleared in Carlie Properties and Investments Ltd’s account in GTB and that also forms part payment for 17 Mcdonald, Ikoyi.

“There is another draft of N12,045,000 dated January 10, 2007.”

All the drafts were tendered and admitted as exhibits.
Also admitted as exhibits among other documents was Saraki’s asset declaration form submitted to the CCB in 2011.

Earlier, the witness revealed how Saraki funded the property at 15 Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, which the Senate President allegedly declared as 15 A and B, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Wetkas had in his testimony of M 18, 2016, alleged that the Senate President declared that he acquired the property in 2003 whereas he only purchased it from the Presidential Implementation Committee on Sale of Federal Government Property in 2006.

The witness said on Monday, “Like I said my lord, the property at 15, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos was bought from the Presidential Implementation Committee on Sale of Federal Government Properties. We wrote to the implementation committee and they responded that the property is at 15, Mcdonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos and another one, Block 15, Flat 1 to 4, Macdonald Ikoyi Lagos. They said these were the addresses they had with respect to Mcdonald Ikoyi Lagos.

“Seventy-five per cent payment for that property that I referred to which is N123,750,000 was paid from the account of Sky View Properties with Access Bank. Sky View is one of the companies declared by the defendant as one of his companies.

“The implementation committee could not produce the draft. They said it was Fidelity Bank draft and they had been trying to recieve a copy of the draft but they couldn’t.

“Access Bank too could not get a copy of the draft but they referred us to where the account (Access Bank) where the draft was paid. That was the account of Sky View Ltd with Skye Bank. They also furnished us with the statement of account and account opening packages and means of identification for the account.”

All the documents relating to the account were also tendered and admitted as exhibits.

source...http://www.punchng.com/how-saraki-paid-for-n522m-property-in-seven-tranches/
Chei Saraki, you're finished. Everyday, Wetkas go carry one thing come when we think say the thing don finish, he go go inside go carry another one come! Wetkas you too bad!
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by AceVentura: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Carlisle Properties & Investments Limited and SkyView Properties Limited managed by Kennedy Izuagbe; a cohort of Bukola Saraki.

He was declared wanted a few months ago but we never heard of his case again.

@Bukola Saraki, the right thing for you to do now is to resign & fight for your life cos you're going down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.