Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness (28897 Views)

PENGASSAN Threatens To Shut Down Oil Sector In Seven Days / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / How Saraki Paid For N522m Property In Seven Tranches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by 4nobody4every1: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

Curse or no curse, the "heads" of the depositors defrauded by SGB & Trade Banks will gather to do him strong tinz....his father was no saint, the old man deserved all & should have gotten more!!

How can one human being have a child as governor, another as a senator & then plan to exchange them for each other on expiration of their tenures!!

What's more, A female governor in Kwara?? Really? People like to over reach themselves!
One word, Greed, greed and greed & their insatiable quest for wealth and material acquisition , l am glad Karma is out with the sword of Damocles to cut him to size, besides, Metuh, Dasuki and other thieves in PDP.COM will all join together to eat beans and garri at kuje prison grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abeg when is the price of petrol coming down and dollar issue needs urgent attention because the plasma TV wey i wan buy don cost pass my budget. shocked
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by omoigbomina(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
defash8:
But I guess all these properties were purchased with company name, could that same property belong to Saraki alone? That is company's property unless I am missing something.
yes you are missing so many go back and re read it.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
DONSMITH123:

please sir, do me a favour and google penalty for false declaration of assets.

Thank you sir.

You think he'd handover the said properties to the current Governor of Kwara state?
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by vineyardfarms: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
PassingShot:

Hmmmm that was a deep curse from his father.

He shall surely be disgraced with this trial.

NIGERIAN POLITICIANS LACK HONOR AND RESPECT. THE SPANISH MINISTER RESIGNED WHEN LINK WITH PANAMA SCANDALS. SARAKI STILL PAYS HUNDREDS OF LAWYERS TO REPRESENT HIM IN HIS SHADDY DEALINGS. SARAKI, WHEN WILL YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by otunbateekay(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pa Chukwudi...where r thou?...
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by pafra(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
sinistermind:
the question here is what is the jurisdiction of the CCT? is it to give us the details of the property the man owns or prove that he fail to declare some of his assets. so far, what i am seeing is a trial similar to that of Badeh, Dasuki and the likes. There is a clear distinction between these trials. so far telling us he own house in 7 tranches worth hundreds of millions means nothing as long as those assets were declared.... He not been tried for diversion of funds or stealing but false declaration of assets.

This guy you are an ignorant folk. You are magnifying your ignorance. If you can delete this post to save yourself further embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Adeshizzy: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

only exercising my right to free speech lipsrsealed
Freedom after speech I can't assure you
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bashydemy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
defash8:
But I guess all these properties were purchased with company name, could that same property belong to Saraki alone? That is company's property unless I am missing something.
but he declare some of the properties in 2003 among his properties even before he buy them.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by anonimi: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Want to konw how Crookhari financed his campaign? See below =>

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by afanide: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
this is scary........
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by popesam1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
ITT: International thief thief
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bashydemy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
sinistermind:
the question here is what is the jurisdiction of the CCT? is it to give us the details of the property the man owns or prove that he fail to declare some of his assets. so far, what i am seeing is a trial similar to that of Badeh, Dasuki and the likes. There is a clear distinction between these trials. so far telling us he own house in 7 tranches worth hundreds of millions means nothing as long as those assets were declared.... He not been tried for diversion of funds or stealing but false declaration of assets.
Yes he declared those properties in 2003 and acquired them in 2006
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by anonimi: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
vineyardfarms:
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS LACK HONOR AND RESPECT. THE SPANISH MINISTER RESIGNED WHEN LINK WITH PANAMA SCANDALS. SARAKI STILL PAYS HUNDREDS OF LAWYERS TO REPRESENT HIM IN HIS SHADDY DEALINGS. SARAKI, WHEN WILL YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL.

He is waiting for this Crookhari to lay a good example na grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2974606_cow_jpeg00fd26475738e4a64f99ca879a807c70

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2974607_cows_jpeg25fbe824df8ee5af481396de94649339
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
pafra:

This guy you are an ignorant folk. You are magnifying your ignorance. If you can delete this post to save yourself further embarrassment

You and your likes are the ignorant ones. The man you quoted gave you the truth. It is sad that Tinubu and other APC leaders are using your likes to send Saraki out of office. All they care about is the seat of the Senate President.

They do not care whether Kwarans die of hunger or not. And please, stop being ignorant, CCB/CCT has no business investigating tellers and cost of properties. That's the job of EFCC/ICPC.

Again, stop being ignorant. CCB only monitors asset declaration. If Tinubu and your likes care so much about Kwarans, you'd push for financial crime investigation not asset declaration. Of course, they won't push for financial crimes as they all engage in theft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by AdeniyiA(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Greed and stubbornness make a man hang on to a position in the face of incompetence and impeding disgrace...
#sarekiri
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by pafra(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
Saraki's only issue with the CCB was that he failed to declare all his assets. CCB has no business with the cost and number of properties he has. That's the job of our current politicized EFCC or ICPC.

If you're a Lagosian and you derive pleasure in criticizing this man, then you need to be schooled. Tinubu has never held any office, aside being a Governor, yet he has more expensive properties than any other politician in Nigeria. Same thing applies to Late Audu. Well, he's gone now, but I wish the CCB/CCT can apply the same level of justice on all.

What next after Saraki? Are we going to wait until another APC Senator offends his party before we take actions?

Many ignorant folks here are being too sentimental about this issue. Whatever the judge says about his issue will not amount to any recovery to the people of Kwara. The worse that could happen is for him to lose his seat, he won't lose 1kobo.

Are you expressing your mind or that of the judge? Na wa for some people.
Don't you think that those evidence could also be used against him by the efcc? My guy think don't allow your love for this guy becloud your sense of reason

CCB/CCT's trial is beneficial to his party, but EFCC trial will alleviate the sufferings in Kwara.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by anonimi: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Adeshizzy:
Freedom after speech I can't assure you

That is what happens in the zombies' BuhariSTAN grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by sokera: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
shamsuRana:
well...

"As you disgrace me, so shall you be
disgraced out of politics" ~ Late Senator Olusola Saraki (Bukola Saraki's father) in 2011.
hmmm Karma is very powerful...
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by fejicruz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seems like the Governor General of Kwara State, Distinguished Senator (Dr) Bukola Saraki is going down like Aston Villa
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by anonimi: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
Saraki's only issue with the CCB was that he failed to declare all his assets. CCB has no business with the cost and number of properties he has. That's the job of our current politicized EFCC or ICPC.

If you're a Lagosian and you derive pleasure in criticizing this man, then you need to be schooled. Tinubu has never held any office, aside being a Governor, yet he has more expensive properties than any other politician in Nigeria.

Yet the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon was a bloody SQUATTER in Gbenga Daniel's office and home after forfeiting $460,000 to pay off his drug money INDICTMENT to the US authorities.

I remain grateful to Gbenga Daniel – Tinubu dismisses rift rumors

A national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has cleared the air on the alleged enmity between him and a former two-term Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Tinubu, who spoke through Mr. Wale Edun at the 25th anniversary celebration of Otunba Gbenga Daniels’ Kresta Laurel, said there is no truth in the stories that he has been fighting with Gbenga Daniel, adding that they are still good friends.

Edun said: “I am here representing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and my presence is to show that there is no friction between Asiwaju and Otunba Gbenga Daniel”

Mr. Edun went on to explain that whenever Tinubu drives past the Kresta Laurel building in Maryland, Lagos, he remembers the enormous contributions Daniel made to the take off of his administration in 1999 and was immensely grateful.

He revealed that the Peoples Democratic Party chieftain was very gracious to donate the Kresta Laurel building to Tinubu’s campaign team at the time it was just being completed.

“The Daniels also made a section of their home available to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu whenever he worked too late and could not go home.
After the election, he also allowed us to use it for the Transition Committee where he was a member”

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/i-remain-grateful-to-gbenga-daniel-tinubu-dismisses-rift-rumors/

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Charly68: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
O My God ;why did this man allowed himself to be used as a scape goat of the Change agenda ? Why did he turned himself to an object of ridicule through over ambitious and greedy maneuvering...APC want to use him as the first official casualty of corruption battle for the entire world. to take the Govt serious ...High time to resign and plead for plea bargain if there is any possibility in this case ..Bye bye to the senate president .
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by jaybee3(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

That is what happens in the zombies' BuhariSTAN grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc

I'm not a violent person but you are one dude I wouldn't mind beating sense into your skull
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bashydemy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:

If you're a Lagosian and you derive pleasure in criticizing this man, then you need to be schooled. Tinubu has never held any office, aside being a Governor, yet he has more expensive properties than any other politician in Nigeria. Same thing applies to Late Audu. Well, he's gone now, but I wish the CCB/CCT can apply the same level of justice on all.

What next after Saraki? Are we going to wait until another APC Senator offends his party before we take actions?

Many ignorant folks here are being too sentimental about this issue. Whatever the judge says about his issue will not amount to any recovery to the people of Kwara. The worse that could happen is for him to lose his seat, he won't lose 1kobo.

CCB/CCT's trial is beneficial to his party, but EFCC trial will alleviate the sufferings in Kwara.
Sorry to disagree with you, Tinubu is such a smart guy and have been in oil business even before becoming a Governor. Also he is one time Senator before he became Governor. CCB/CCT does not have any case against Tinubu or anybody that declare their assets before and after leaving office and mind you, you might find out that Tinubu did not buy any properties when he was the Governor of Lagos state and that was why he was freed from CCT back then. Saraki issues is that he declare assets he is yet to own in 2003 and buy them between 2006/2007. So now who's smarter?
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by anonimi: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
sokera:
hmmm Karma is very powerful...

Ye it is very powerful.
Just as Tinubu & Gbajabiamila of then ACN helped Tambuwal of PDP become Speaker against PDP's choice of Hon. Mulikat Akande.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2506961_img91766716015171_jpeg_jpegd528c8847806ba5e9ee5d732afc1ea69

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W_dPTjEPrMw/Te33BHlGl2I/AAAAAAAAAb0/Pg79s0psAbc/s1600/New+Speaker+Mr+Aminu+Tambuwal.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.aitonline.tv/pix/NewsImages/6519.jpg[/img]
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by pafra(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Acidosis post=44818798]

You and your likes are the ignorant ones. The man you quoted gave you the truth. It is sad that Tinubu and other APC leaders are using your likes to send Saraki out of office. All they care about the seat of the Senate President.

They do not care whether Kwarans die of hunger or not. And please, stop being ignorant, CCB/CCT has no business investigating tellers and cost of properties. That's the job of EFCC/ICPC.

Stop being ignorant. CCB only monitors asset declaration. If Tinubu and your likes care so much about Saraki's theft, you'd push for financial crime investigation not asset declaration. Of course, they won't push for financial crimes as they

This are the the reason why you can't pass a job interview. Your problem is comprehension you can not read and understand. Who is comparing tinubu and saraki in this case? Argue the subject matter to a logical conclusion. If you feel like comparing them, open another thread. You see yourself

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by anonimi: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
bashydemy:
Sorry to disagree with you, Tinubu is such a smart guy and have been in oil business even before becoming a Governor. Also he is one time Senator before he became Governor.

If you mean a smart CROOK, I might just agree with you.
Is that what you mean grin
Your post is completely and totally filled with LIES as usual.
Let me just debunk a few very quickly.
Was he in oil business when he was selling drugs that he was indicted by the US authorities?
Abi oil and DRUG na the same thing ni
How much was the salary of senator in the 90s?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356775_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters_jpeg167b8ea8cbb99b265e6f4465fc1b7b32

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356800_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters5_jpeg3391dd94c516705c9dd97efd73ea80d6

See more here: https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures/8#33206178
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by ajetii(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where are the Ilorin SAI LEADER CROONERS? SAI LEADER Ko? SAI OLE ni.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by kajoula(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
DONSMITH123:
If you think Saraki will come out of this, it means you and Pa Chukwudi44 has taken tumbo from Okonkwo.

More revelations daily. Saraki bad pass badoo walahi.

[size=18pt]Very bad nigga ....But Tinubu is a worse criminal[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by bunmioguns(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:

in what currency, $ or in #? cos that's what we know for now, maybe €, ¥, £ will soon surface so u will av to make ur choice again

We dey talk of naira.. You dey talk of another thing
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by nigeriafilm(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Should the govt fail to bring this man to book, the fight against corruption will be a mockery of the effort.

There is more than enough evidence for the insatiable Thief to be thrown in jail already and he knows it. Saraki has already proved to the whole world that he is indeed guilty of all charges against him with numerous attempts to stop his trial.

While we accept this play from APC as a drama worthy of watching, we resist every attemp made to label it as a fight against corruption. Because, if Mr Saraki had not gone against them, they would'nt have been all these and beside there are so many members of the party perceived of similar offence that the party is stil celebrating cos they have not gone against the wish of the party. So, we refuse to admit this evidence as a case against corruption.
Re: Saraki's Property In Seven Tranches: He Paid N522m - Witness by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
DONSMITH123:
If you think Saraki will come out of this, it means you and Pa Chukwudi44 has taken tumbo from Okonkwo.

More revelations daily. Saraki bad pass badoo walahi.
Yet some lost souls in the name of Nigeria youth said this is just witch hunting .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.