Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20066 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
PURPOSE OF THREAD; Solely to eradicate the ideology that most things about ones ex is bad and detestable.

BODY OF THREAD; When relationships turn sour and probably end in a permanent break-up,we most times,tend to blame our former partner for the 'ship wreck'.Invectives are usually used to address the past relationship and of course, your ex.Obviously my point is proved right if you recall the way many folks describe their ex in the numerous topics that have been created here concerning past partners.

So,time to exonerate them(exes) of all bad labels.Try and reminisce on those good times you shared when the relationship was all bloom.Those times you confessed your love to he or she.Then share one good thing he/she did for you in the past.It might be a huge sacrifice or a lil' kind deed that makes you smile whenever you remember it.

Lets hear from you...
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Here is mine-It was raining heavily one cloudy morning and i needed to make a very urgent call.I exhausted my credit and her's while calling the wrong people to sort out the problem at hand.By the time i got info on the right person to contact,there was no airtime left.I was still pondering on how to go out in the rain to buy airtime,when she dashed out of the house(i didn't have an umbrella,so she went with none).She literally came back soaked with water all over.And the recharge card? She already uploaded the pin to her phone,at the shop she bought it,then transferred the airtime back to mine when she got home...I have not been able to forget that day.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
really? wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
Whoa!!! That is too good...btw,remember i gave you my only heart,never forget that
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
yes

binger:
Whoa!!! That is too good...btw,remember i gave you my only heart,never forget that

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

yes

kiss kiss kiss
kiss

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Talk your own nah,abi u no get ex?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by vivianc(f): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex paid my 200L school fees. I was really having a tough time and he helped me out. Then earlier this year, my kid sis was really sick, and he contributed again.

Till today, he doesn't joke with my family, he has this bond with them.....even tho he is still a jerk!

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: Talk your own nah,abi u no get ex?
my own trek from yaba to ekiti go buy me agbalumo.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by dopeJemi: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
[b]*thinking*

Kay nau I remember

Der was a Time I was dead broke, I had 2 borrow Money 4rm d Osusu peopLe n u know hau dey r, u must pay back wiv interest, so I gave dem d date of mah payment n dey noted it

D day come show, 1naira I no get

Dey Looked 4 Me everywhere buh I was nowhere 2 be found, mehnn! I went home wiv B-race, dey started threatening mah friends n dat i was gonna pay dat day or eLse

I was at home finking of hau 2 get d Money, d more I thought, d more worried I became n d worst part of it alL was dat I toLd mah ex I was never gonna colLect money 4rm her n she didn't even know abt wah was going on untiL 1 of mah friend toLd her 'boudit n she was furious n mad at Me buh eventualLy she paid dem suckers n mah friends calLed me 2 come back 2 schooL dat d case had bin settLed n I was so relieved buh surprised

Wen I got 2 schooL, I went 2 mah friends n asked dem hau dey did it n dey toLd me it was mah ex dat payed dem off n I was so mad at dem 4 telLing her buh was stilL gratefuL dou

So I knew dat I had 2 settLe issues wiv her so I went 2 her house, at first she gave me d coLd shouLders, buh after much teasing n touching n thanking, she eventualLy gave in.

And we lived happiLy NEVER after

We break up Last Last[/b] undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
lmao...will u ever disappoint me? I just knew u would say crap

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by student10: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
He was a beautiful liar
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by greall1: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
I forget
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by mrkels(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
One good thing: My first Ex disvirg-ned me, damn I ll never forget her for that. And am pretty sure its the same thing for 98% of peeps here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by dopeJemi: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
student10:
He was a beautiful liar

Sowie

Buh was dah wah He did 4 u?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by saintvc(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Noting
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by salolo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
angry grin angry grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
He actually sent me his allowee wen I was broke,not considering the risk of serving in a Boko Haram state(Zamfara) to withhold the money! wink
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by fittty(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lots!!!!.. Like she used to kiss me on my feet to wake me up first thing in the morning... She makes me breakfast and serve me in bed.. She also used to leave surprise gifts in certain places in the house occasionally. On my birthday she sent me a DHL package of 12 different chocolates telling me what each one means.... She calls me on the phone whenever she hears my favorite song playing on the radio..... She had my picture as her phone wallpaper and also had my voice as my cell phone ring tone and also her voice as my caller tune., so everyone will know what I mean to her.... I could go on and on.....

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Lordave: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Agreeing to any position.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
If I talk now... e go be like say I dey lie.

[size=30pt]NOTHING![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
mine was very gud at sEx.she s e X me 2 d extend i had 2 beg her 2 stop.i neva 4get dat day
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Notin materialistic but just one thing if I say it my post will be hidden
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
dopeJemi:

Sowie

Buh was dah wah He did 4 u?
undecided
she no go school na.. poor she. cry cry cry cry
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: lmao...will u ever disappoint me? I just knew u would say crap
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Abyjah: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Until my ex ditch'd me (maybe I ditch'd her or she ditch'd me and I later ditch'd her), and I started talking about Jesus, I had no Keke Napep but now I own a private jet.
Praise the Lord!

I want to sincerely thank her and that's after talking about Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Idowu has turned to the female 190 finish. You no get small sense at all. Well when I came to town my Ex used to come to my house everyday for 2 weeks and her house was very very far from mine. She actually spent all her money coming to see me. And one of the days she came she said "12 inches can I ask something from you. I'm sorry for asking but when I was coming today I didn't even think of how I'll get back home. My mind was just on to come here and see you. Can you please borrow me like 200 naira cos I don't have t-fare back home. I just lolled. That girl was crazy about me I swear. Too bad I bleeped it up. I know she'll find someone perfect for her soon enuff. My ex was SPECIAL. Na the reason why I still get hope for Nigerian girls like slimyem, idowu, fairygeh etc grin. Maybe they will turn a new leaf soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
12 inches!:

Idowu has turned to the female 190 finish. You no get small sense at all. Well when I came to town my Ex used to come to my house everyday for 2 weeks and her house was very very far from mine. She actually spent all her money coming to see me. And one of the days she came she said "12 inches can I ask something from you. I'm sorry for asking but when I was coming today I didn't even think of how I'll get back home. My mind was just on to come here and see you. Can you please borrow me like 200 naira cos I don't have t-fare back home. I just lolled. That girl was crazy about me I swear. Too bad I bleeped it up. I know she'll find someone perfect for her soon enuff. My ex was SPECIAL. Na the reason why I still get hope for Nigerian girls be that like slimyem, idowu, fairygeh etc grin. Maybe they will turn a new leaf soon grin
blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!!!!!! bullshyte!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by pwiz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
They re numerous, os can't recall any.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Redmosquito(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Minion: Madame! What did ur ex do for you?
Madame: Wow! Y'know I was the one that was cursed to be the leader of the underworld, but he sacrificed himself for my sake
Minion: So Madame how does that make you feel?
Madame: Wetin consign me. Na me send the mumu?! I broke up with him after I discovered he was a nice guy. I prefer alpha males
Minion: Chai! My King has fell my hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas / Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.